Thread: Submit your 10k
View Single Post
Unread 09-03-2017, 09:35 PM   #74
Pkcore
ShinyArticuno Master

TPPC: #2433326, #2828697

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin.A
When a Pokemon is turned in, it should return an advanced currency known as Nuggets - for every 100,000,000 exp (floored), 1 nugget is received.
I think you mean for every 100B exp., not every 100M exp.

Also to put your shop prices in perspective, you're saying a GoldenMew would need 100 nuggets so you will need to train 10T exp. to get those 100 nuggets. Hobo's roster, which is the #1 ranked team, has a total sum of around 8T exp. That means based on the current team rankings, someone will have to train enough to take over the title of having the #1 ranked team and train an additional 2T exp. before they've trained enough to get a GoldenMew. Or simply, train a level 10,000 10 times. That's way too demanding don't you think? D: I don't train so it won't affect me either way, just giving my unbiased opinion. Also a problem with rewarding based on total experience trained rather than reaching a certain level is that unless Shrimpy has access to data on how much total experience has been trained on every account, trainers will not be credited for the training they've done to date as the total experience count would start at 0 for everyone if this update were to come out. But if that data is available then ignore that last part.
Pkcore is offline   Reply With Quote