Unread 07-24-2011, 04:46 PM   #12
Kife
Administrator
Kife

TPPC: #13
Send a message via Skype™ to Kife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxiCity
Sub-forums for the trade section would be nice. Its the most used section and it would be neat if there were sub-forums.. one for training and another for money related stuff.
The problem is that the staffs do not support this as it just leads to more problems. Lending people to train for you or selling Pokemon for money is a risk you take and a staff usually does not help if you get scammed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruanmed View Post
Make a BR Skin. I will make a image about how I think it should be this skin.

Can be fixed this little bug http://forums.tppc.info/showthread.php?t=286036 .

Make Sub Forums for Training and Money Stuff on Trade Forum, as ToxiCity say.
Like Poe said, why the hell would I make a Brazilian skin? And yea, I'll fix that mew bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poe View Post
Be skin? What is it a bunch of links to download imacros and a full greasemonkey script in the banner. Also, I think in the default white-ish one there are more quick links than there are in the other themes for whatever reason.
So basically add more quick links to the other ones as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raazi View Post
As Poe said, the TPPC Protocol has a "Quick Panel" which includes the forum leaders, chatroom, rarity list, UCG, FAQs, etc. but the other templates/skins don't have this "Quick Panel".

Edit: Why not make it possible for trainers to change there usernames, because i always see people create like extra accounts just cause they want to change there name...
We're not going to allow username change as it puts a strain on the server and we'd much rather people just stick with a single username if possible. So it's not going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashy View Post
I agree with this completely. It was annoying when I Made this account because I had a trade thread where I would have to log out of this account and into my old one when I had to update the first post, it might not seem like much, but it does get annoying.

As for layouts, I think we should have one that is a black back ground, similar to the Mudkips one, but black background instead of white/grey with gray-ish text, and you could pretty much just recolor the Resonance banner to black or something and it would work.
Oh and before Perky says it, a Pink one. Maybe you could make it a Pink and Black one, where like the Resonance, basically a recolor of it where the red is Pink and the blue is Black?
I'll look into working on another black and/or pink one, though that's going to months before it gets released.