View Single Post
Unread 07-23-2011, 10:38 PM   #11
Sashy
DarkShinx Master

TPPC: #2667632
Send a message via Skype™ to Sashy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raazi View Post
As Poe said, the TPPC Protocol has a "Quick Panel" which includes the forum leaders, chatroom, rarity list, UCG, FAQs, etc. but the other templates/skins don't have this "Quick Panel".

Edit: Why not make it possible for trainers to change there usernames, because i always see people create like extra accounts just cause they want to change there name...
I agree with this completely. It was annoying when I Made this account because I had a trade thread where I would have to log out of this account and into my old one when I had to update the first post, it might not seem like much, but it does get annoying.

As for layouts, I think we should have one that is a black back ground, similar to the Mudkips one, but black background instead of white/grey with gray-ish text, and you could pretty much just recolor the Resonance banner to black or something and it would work.
Oh and before Perky says it, a Pink one. Maybe you could make it a Pink and Black one, where like the Resonance, basically a recolor of it where the red is Pink and the blue is Black?

Last edited by Sashy; 07-23-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Sashy is offline   Reply With Quote