View Single Post
Unread 04-26-2018, 01:12 PM   #1
DarkNeno
ShinyLatias Master

TPPC: #3187588
Default Everyone post Ideas with me to stimulate TPPC.

Sorry if my English isn’t clear

Everyone that reads this post, put an idea or add to a previous idea…

Why is this needed? When a forum has more activity than the game, than it has some problems…

Ideas to work out with the TPPC Comunity: Releas off new GENS, Mega evolution, new events and new challenges to release unique pokemon, add off the new teams (like plasma), new Team Points reward/system/motivation,…ECT.

My ideas:

Gen release: add more maps or add more pokes on the maps, there are not many pokemons catchable on the maps at all…

Monthly event: Add a battle counter like training challange, same system other unique rewards. Training a pokemon to lvl 200 every month for a reward is good, but why don’t we get a battle counter for the pokemons we are excelly training to get them higher? Motivate the game to give rewards for the work and time players are willing to pay. (The past 4 months I was trying to battle for TP, I did 450mill TP so far this year but it is getting bored since I don't get anything till the 1Bill TP for the elem stone...)

Monthly event: swarm event: swarm event that only counts when batteling/fighting and not something where you just need to check your phone every 10mins…

Monthly event: Team point event: stimulate training to let people farm TP a whole month for rankings the top 5-10 gets a monthly reward as afford

Year event: Monthly events fused to one, the players that are doing afford for being active and making progress though the game are getting an epic reward on end off the year

Mega tower release for mega evolution: every month a new tower. You can challenge this tower only once and the pokemon that can mega evolve and stand on 1st roster position will take his ultimate form.

Those are just examples, it can be changed, improved by you. Put your thoughts and ideas, it’s not a bad thing to stimulate the game. There is a change that an idea get chosen.
https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/05/Tao_trio.png
DarkNeno is offline   Reply With Quote