View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2018, 06:52 AM   #26
kobk
Korn Kingdom King

TPPC: #3344939, #3364732

I’d like the idea of top 10 winning an item that acts as an Elemental Stone replica that can only be used for the tower, quite like the training challenge boost item that is rewarded through that challenge.

However Imo the item should only last a day, not a week. I think this would give more incentive and more of a challenge to place in the top 10 each day, because let’s be honest most days there isn’t even 10 people doing it to place in the top 10....

There are definitely ways of improving speed tower from its current state. Making it fair for everyone, however, would be a challenging task. No matter what changes are made I’m sure at least 1 person will have an issue with it lol.

Short term I feel the introduction of the “Battle Stone” (copyright that ;]) would be a good idea.

Arceus - Based Llama God
Team Rocket - Gone but never forgotten.
kobk is offline   Reply With Quote