View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2018, 07:43 AM   #1
Vingador108
Milotic Trainer

TPPC: #3281703
Send a message via Yahoo to Vingador108 Send a message via Skype™ to Vingador108
Default Intelligence and publicity

So, I would like to ask everyone who plays this same game, how many times have they seen advertisements about it? to dynamize the number of users. I think never, so this is my tip, why not try to increase the tppc audience? In addition, for the little that I noticed the game suffers with casualties, few online, absurd exchanges, constant bans of Macros players. The great reality is that the administrator's lack of clarity is something that is blatant and grotesque, given that he does not know how to expand his ideas much less create attractions to attract the public, well I'm another one that goes in that game. I know countless who stopped playing for N factors, one of them the lack of update, exploration of the site, the lack of contest within the game itself. But the managers are so super powerful that they have neither the decency to enlarge their audience or even please the already frequent. Tell me how long it will last? Why not implement a VIP system to increase the cache of the site and thereby boost the same? or donations with prizes around it, becoming something accessible for all and seeking to help the site, whoever plays knows what I say! And also want more activities, not only click every day or use a Macros and pick up and trade pokemons, it all counts, but you need more.

Note: Macros is illegal.
DarkRaikou [x ]GoldemMewtwo [x] Complete! ShinySuicune collection 15/100 You have suicune? [ ]