View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2017, 12:17 AM   #8
bmtibian7
GoldenHitmonlee Trainer

TPPC: #3360186

nobody's saying you didn't earn your position or anything, i didn't even say you shouldn't have your privileges. i even specifically said it wasn't to call you out it's just that you're the only mod who trains. if tim, kevin, or kob did it i would've mentioned them too. but i don't see how the level cap motivates people to level their stuff to 5k+, very few trainers do that and they probably would've trained it to there because it's a nice number, more attainable than 10k, not because it's past cap. If the level caps even increased you should keep your privilege of being able to go around it, but i feel it'd stimulate the market a bit to at least increase it. it has nothing to do with you specifically or how long it takes you to train because i understand you worked hard to get there, but personally im more concerned with the community/rpg's survival than an individuals privileges whether you're a mod or not or earned it or not. besides you i can't see anyone else really having some form of valid argument against it. people may not earn it through hard work if they trade for it but it would motivate more people to train to at least hit the new cap if not 5k, and it's a small thing as opposed to the nothing that's really done to stimulate the rpgs economy. once g day passes itll go back to being pretty inactive but maybe we'll keep even just one more person with this change whether directly or indirectly as a result and that to me would be worth it
bmtibian7 is offline   Reply With Quote