Thread: Submit your 10k
View Single Post
Unread 09-05-2017, 08:40 PM   #80
chuk1996
GoldenMudkip Trainer

TPPC: #3451371

I really like the suggestions, especially Pkcores one and Gin A's one, let me suggest this, if you submit a pokemon and gain a prize due to the level they submit, then they can't get it again in the same account e.g if Leonard wins a prize by submitting a level 5k, then next prize he can win is by submitting a level 7500 or a level 10,000, whatever the next level prize rank may be. That way, pokemon won by submitting levels will be pretty valuable, people will be motivated to train harder, and it'll be harder for a pokemon gotten this way to be hoarded or to lose value due to quantity. (I hope this suggestion does not offend anyone). In addition, I personally think that an extra prize should be rewarded to somebody that submits a level 15,000, e.g this could be an elemental stone, a special Gold, Dark or Shiny pokemon, 4 Billion pokedollars, whatever Shrimpy sees fit, and a medal of honour. Lastly, a contest could be held once every six months for each trainer that has a level 7500 or higher pokemon, number of winners could be decided by Shrimpy. I believe my suggestions can produce more zeal for training in the RPG, make training more fun and give each trainer something to work on/look forward to. Cheers.