View Single Post
Unread 03-30-2010, 01:35 PM   #3
Shiro Snow
Pokémon Trainer

TPPC: #1149376

I'm not to sure. I wrote this earlier, but I noticed that people was saying that there was no pokeradars in HG/SS... I think the only way is to randomly find one in the wild or obtain one in a sinnoh game... Yes. Very sad. Kinda happy that I didn't get the HG/SS O__o
again. I wrote this earlier and don't want to waste my writing. D:
For Diamond/Pearl/Platnium gamers. :O
Shinies are extremely rare pokemon that could be found randomly in a VERY SLIM chance. 1/8192 (like what Poseidon said. lool) chance. With a pokeradar, if you don't know how to use it, is an item that makes shinies easier to appear. First off, you will need A LOT of max repels. I recommend getting like the max of 999 max repels if you have the money. Register your pokeradar. Go to a spot where there's LOTS of bushes. Go to the middle. Before you activate your pokeradar, there would be bushes moving (a sparky kind and a normal kind. I would pick normal, but that's your choice). Now press Y. You can see bushes moving. Go to one of the bushes. KO the wild pokemon. Now, you have gotten a chain 1. You will see bushes moving again. This is like a little game; you must kill and see the pokemon without breaking your chain. (Let me tell examples). EX: You see a Starly and KO it. You picked the Starly bush and another Starly appeared. You killed it again, making it chain 2. You walked to a bush you see, and a Bidoof appeared. Your chain is ruined. You have to start ALL over again. You cannot save, or you'll break your chain.
One question: "How would I know which one is the right bush?"
X X X X X X X X X X X X X MAP.
X X 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 X X
X 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 4 X Y = you
X 4 3 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 4 X The numbers means the steps ahead of you.
X 4 3 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 4 X X = NEVER GO. I mean it!
X 4 3 2 1 1 1 Y 1 1 1 1 2 4 X the 4's are the BEST places to go at when a bush rustles.
X 4 3 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 4 X - NEVER ride your bike
X 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 4 X - NEVER go outside of the grassy place
XX 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 X X - If no bushes rustle at 4, RESTART the pokeradar!
X X X X X X X X X X X X X EXTREMELY important! never pick a random bush! Walk 50 steps to restart pokeradar. Press Y again once you've finished those steps.
- NEVER. I MEAN EVER! Walk up ahead of you! THIS HAPPENDS TO ME A LOT. You might not see the wrong bush of what is in up north!
- put on another max repel when the one you used runs out! ALSO IMPORTANT!
- Oh, and make sure you poke app is number 20. It tells your chain.
- follow this pattern until you had reached to the golden number 40. Once you had reached this number, DON'T walk to the bushes! Keep restarting until you had seen a really SHINY bush that rustles longer then any bush. Go to that and congrats. Shiny!
...Sometimes, you can see a shiny bush without going to chain 40. If you are really lucky, you can see one in chain 1!
Oh, and if you can be so kind, how do you make a thread in here? I really want to trade some pokemon... I tried the FAQ, but I don't know where the "New Thread" button is. D:

Last edited by Shiro Snow; 03-30-2010 at 02:08 PM.
Shiro Snow is offline   Reply With Quote