View Single Post
Unread 12-26-2014, 12:01 PM   #23700
Gin.A
The Ordinary Moderator

TPPC: #97173

My Mighty Companion (MMC) - PHASE TWO

Starts: Today
Ends: 11 January 2015, 12AM TPPC TIME!

Phase two of MMC unfolds, with greater intensity, greater twists and greater fun. Even if you have not participated in Phase I, you are very welcome to join in!

After an applaudable competition between our competitors, we have had our top two winners!
1st place: MAJ Dragon
2nd place: COL Abiezer

Now, we wash the cards and start anew.
In Phase two, it will be a largely solo battle.

1. I will randomly select a pokemon from #1 to #649 and issue it out to the participants. This pokemon shall be YOUR COMPANION..

for example,
I randomize Snubull for Gin.A
Therefore, Gin.A must train a N/S/D/G Snubull. The version of the Snubull does not matter. Once done, each participant once again submits an application form, this time more simple.

Quote:
My ID: #97173
My highest levelled pokemon: Shiny Breloom 4938
My Companion and level: Dark Snubull 5
Starting exp: 126
That's all. Simple?

2. However, you might not have the pokemon required which was randomized for you. In this case, you have two choices. First of all, is to trade for it. Secondly, you may use an Arsenal Card to expand your choices. What an Arsenal Card does is simple: I'll randomize one more pokemon for you, and you get to choose which one of the two you prefer.

e.g. Gin.A can now choose either Snubull or Pineco.

You may use up to three Arsenal Cards, yielding a total of 4 pokemon to choose from.
However, each Arsenal Card comes at a cost, which is the decreasing of your point multiplier by 0.2. Think wisely before you use your Arsenal Card.

3. The calculation mechanics of points is very much the same as Phase 1, just that there is no more buddy system. Simply put,
1. Each level trained is 1 point added.
2. For every 100M exp trained, your multiplier rises by 0.1, up from a base of 1.0.
3. There is one new rule. Each player now has some starting points. Your starting points are based on your highest levelled pokemon.

Level 1999 or less: 1,000 starting points.
Level 2,000 - 2,500: 800 starting points
Level 2,501 - 3,000: 500 starting points
Level 3,000 - 3,500: 200 starting points
Level 3,501 or more: No starting points

4. The grand twist of Phase II lies in the Avatars which you can take. This is based on a 1st come 1st serve basis.

You may choose from a number of avatars to take, after which PM me which hero you'd like to choose. This will be a first come first serve. [to be edited]

Hero #1: Geburah

Geburah is an avatar that causes damage, resulting in your opponents losing points. He has a total of 3 attacks, each attack decreasing your opponent's points by 700.

Hero #2: Yesod

Yesod is an avatar that protects his friends. He has 2 moves, each of which will increase an allies' multiplier by 0.3. However, if Yesod uses a move on himself, his multiplier rises only by 0.2.

Hero #3: Netsah
Netsah is an avatar of endurance and of a perservering heart. He gains +50 bonus points when he does a report (will be explained more later).

Hero #4: Tifereth

Tifereth is the avatar of beauty and charm. He can therefore use Arsenal Cards at half the cost. (meaning, each Arsenal card only costs -0.1x multiplier)

Hero #5: Hokhmah

Hokhmah is the avatar of intelligence and wisdom. He can steal the points of a target player. However, he must choose his target at the very start of the MMC, so he can only guess which choice is the best for him. He will ultimately steal 12% of the total points of the chosen target for himself.

Hero #6: Kether
Kether is the ultimate hero of the Crown. His total points will be increased by 15% at the end of the game. However, Kether CANNOT use any Arsenal Cards.

Hero #7: Binah
Malkuth is the hero of the understanding. He helps other heroes.

Ability: Helping Hand - Chooses one other hero and helps them.
*Gives Geburah 1 more move.
*Gives Yesod 1 more move.
*Gives Tifereth 1 free Arsenal Card at 0 cost.
*Gives Netsah +10 points per report.
*Does not help Kether and Hokhmah.

Hero #8: Malkuth
Malkuth is the hero of kingdoms. He is special, because he can be chosen more than once by different players.

Ability: Shield - Chooses himself or one ally. It will block off 1 instance of damage or offence.

Whenever skills are used by an avatar, PM me. It is confidential and do not post it publicly!

Consider creating an alliance amongst yourselves, using the avatars' abilities to help each other keep safe from your true adversaries.

Bonus Feature - Reporting

By reporting your training status in any manner, you earn bonus points daily :) :)
You may post a maximum of once a day. Beyond that you do not earn any credit.
Each daily report earns you 100 points (if you are Netsah you earn 150 points). A report can be like:
''Dark Snubull has reached level 500!''

Let's begin the CHALLENGE

Special Thanks: Kife, Presage, InviciL, Abhi, PokeJrod23, Electrophoresis, brave odin, lakhani, lordreshiram, kobkxrules

Empire of PTC| Surfing on Golden Lapras | The Day I Caught a Praying Mantis | Six Grand Knights of Gin v3

Last edited by Gin.A; 12-26-2014 at 01:29 PM.
Gin.A is offline   Reply With Quote