TPPC Trainer's Corner

TPPC Trainer's Corner (http://forums.tppc.info/index.php)
-   TPPC Online RPG Ideas (http://forums.tppc.info/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Submit your 10k (http://forums.tppc.info/showthread.php?t=592859)

Mienshao 02-27-2017 02:46 AM

Submit your 10k

well i thought of an idea and spoke to kobk k about and referred me to post it on here

i just thought that trainers out there that actually train very hard should be rewarded something for their effort i believe for example

Example:

when you reach to level 10,000 on any pokemon there should be like a team quest thing where it tells you to

"Team Quest 12
Wobbufet 500 x 1
Reward : 1,000,000 TS points"

Something like that but instead of team quest an additional button when it tells you to submit 10,000 to prove you have one in the account. Therefore be able to get a reward for it and a very special prize that only a few people can obtain to those who do have a 10k

The reason for this is because it will motivate trainers to reach there goals and there are a lot of 9k pokemons on the individual ranks and hopefully motivate them to obtain that special prize.

Special prize can range from

Shiny Mew
Shiny Darkrai
Shiny Shaymin

you guys name it, but its just a rough idea and by all means tweak it if you wish.

jackle 02-27-2017 02:47 AM

well I like this Idea.

Ruinn 02-27-2017 02:51 AM

honestly not a bad idea.Gives incentive to train,however mods will have to be active as this type of thing would bring out cheaters

blazikenfire 02-27-2017 02:59 AM

Decent idea, but as ruinn said, mods would have to be fairly active, as just like when you could get prizes for 100mil ts points, this would also bring out more reason to cheat again.

Raazi 02-27-2017 03:02 AM

Would the special prize be tradable or would it be a trophy prize, like the legendary dogs?

Also by submit the 10k you mean, the 10k is gone in exchange for the prize? Or do you still keep the 10k?

Mienshao 02-27-2017 03:10 AM

well preferably tradeable, and not trophy pokemon.

its impossible for cheaters, if people are thinking that?

"how is it impossible"

goodluck getting 1 trill xp in a day

"how can you tell if someone is cheating to obtain the prize of 10k submit"

well from my knowledge of what i know, the cheaters will be classified as those who are on the first and second page of the individual ranks, Which will easily be caught and not much attention except those with high levels already that are able to cheat. Yet again im sure staff do have the ability to check logs i believe of cheaters if they are caught. :/

so overall anyone with 9k will be classfied as cheaters on this occasion and not much is required. :/

Correct me if im wrong.

kobk 02-27-2017 03:17 AM

I like the idea very much. Especially losing the level, that would keep the prize at a decent rarity and it would be an achievement to have whatever prize it is in your box.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazi (Post 10623329)
Would the special prize be tradable or would it be a trophy prize, like the legendary dogs?

Imo the prize should be tradeable, since you'd have trained that amount to get there. People probably wouldn't want to lose a high level for a level 5 pokemon they wouldn't be given an option to trade.

I like the idea, its definitely worth discussion to be made into a more rounded version and improved, but i am in favour of something like this :smile:

Mienshao 02-27-2017 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobk x RULES (Post 10623353)
I like the idea very much. Especially losing the level, that would keep the prize at a decent rarity and it would be an achievement to have whatever prize it is in your box.

Imo the prize should be tradeable, since you'd have trained that amount to get there. People probably wouldn't want to lose a high level for a level 5 pokemon they wouldn't be given an option to trade.

I like the idea, its definitely worth discussion to be made into a more rounded version and improved, but i am in favour of something like this :smile:

Thanks so much for the support kobk k, had a real good though with pros and cons and thought im ready and posted.

furthermore, if everyone wish to submit the 10k and replaced with a special level 5 prize entire upto you but preferably my idea was to also keep the 10k :/

Raazi 02-27-2017 03:22 AM

I don't think they are saying mods can't do it, they're trying to says mods just have to be more active.

If it is tradable, and by submitting you're give the pokemon up, haven't you just made a 10k tradable? That sounds cool tbh.
It's like an NPC trade at that point. Sounds good to me! :)

kobk 02-27-2017 03:36 AM

Well think of it this way.
Training to 10k with Team Boost gives you enough points for an Elemental Stone. However, once you get the Elemental Stone you don't actually need it for training, since you have a high level already.

If people lost their 10k in place of the prize, they would then be able to use the Elemental Stone to train another pokemon up more effectively, giving the Elemental Stone more use on the rpg again.

;o

And yeah as Raazi pointed out, you are effectively liquidising your high level that you trained for something you can trade, which is what some people would like judging by the response from the recent 'trade 10k's' idea thread.

Shrimpy 02-27-2017 03:37 AM

I like the idea of trading it in for the new Pokemon. The question is: do we do different Pokemon per team or just one total one?

jackle 02-27-2017 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrimpy (Post 10623366)
I like the idea of trading it in for the new Pokemon. The question is: do we do different Pokemon per team or just one total one?

Different pokemon

kobk 02-27-2017 03:44 AM

Quote:

Having more than 1 prize would certainly give motive for people to continue training..
10k is no small feat either so it's not like the prizes would be flowing into game every other week :3

Nulty 02-27-2017 03:47 AM

Perhaps it should be rotated per day/week rather than team based for those who already have a bunch of team points and don't want to swap teams to get the desired Pokemon

Edit: nvm

Mienshao 02-27-2017 03:47 AM

Quote:

Different pokemon per team, the reason being there are over 700 pokemons in game,and releasing them such mod prizes, maps, battle roulette prizes etc. wouldnt be enough to circulate them all.

However each team having different Pokemons,

1) trade section will be active
2) Different prizes will be obtained therefore Elemental stone will be in good use as kobk said.

The prizes are depended on Sir Shrimpy (whom your self) or let everyone throw rough ideas and poll to which gets voted.

and also if you wish to add team plasma and other new additional teams with different "submit 10k prizes" they can by all means swap teams attach elemental stone and train another 10k and so on, if they wish to get the next team prize. :/

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobk x RULES (Post 10623364)
Well think of it this way.
Training to 10k with Team Boost gives you enough points for an Elemental Stone. However, once you get the Elemental Stone you don't actually need it for training, since you have a high level already.

If people lost their 10k in place of the prize, they would then be able to use the Elemental Stone to train another pokemon up more effectively, giving the Elemental Stone more use on the rpg again.

;o

And yeah as Raazi pointed out, you are effectively liquidising your high level that you trained for something you can trade, which is what some people would like judging by the response from the recent 'trade 10k's' idea thread.

Its so good just left me speechless tbh, 100% agree with you.

kobk 02-27-2017 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nulty (Post 10623378)
Perhaps it should be rotated per day/week rather than team based for those who already have a bunch of team points and don't want to swap teams to get the desired Pokemon

Or just have a few pre-selected prizes, lets say for arguments sake Mew, Mewtwo, Mewthree are the prizes. Person who is claiming their prize/donating level just simply chooses which one they would like? (Kinda like when you choose your starter pokemon i guess)

jackle 02-27-2017 03:51 AM

or how about we get prizes for submitting 5k poke as well?
5k then 6k and then 7k and then so on

dragonblade 02-27-2017 03:51 AM

I am ok with the idea, I just think the level should be more reasonable 7.5k is better
training takes lots of time especially for busier people

Nulty 02-27-2017 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobk x RULES (Post 10623382)
Or just have a few pre-selected prizes, lets say for arguments sake Mew, Mewtwo, Mewthree are the prizes. Person who is claiming their prize/donating level just simply chooses which one they would like? (Kinda like when you choose your starter pokemon i guess)

This would probably be the best method as training a 10k is no easy feat and you'd definitely want the prize you want if you're going to lose the 10k

Raazi 02-27-2017 03:52 AM

What about someone with a 13k? Do they also receive the 10k prize?
Or do you think there should be different prizes for different levels?
For example, a 7.5k prize, a 12.5k prize, and a 15k prize?

Nulty 02-27-2017 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackle (Post 10623384)

I'd say for 5k, 7.5k and 10k to unlock S/D/G variants, gold being the 10k prize? Idk

kobk 02-27-2017 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raazi (Post 10623391)
What about someone with a 13k? Do they also receive the 10k prize?
Or do you think there should be different prizes for different levels?
For example, a 7.5k prize, a 12.5k prize, and a 15k prize?

Well i'm not sure how in-depth we'd want this to go lol, the main idea was just to reward the people that grind out the levels.

If someone has a 15k and wants the prize for donating a 10k but also wants to keep the 15k, then they would have to train another 10k like all those that do not have 10k+ Pokemon... pretty much puts people on the same level playing field in that scenario.

Mienshao 02-27-2017 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackle (Post 10623384)

Definitely a very bad idea due to 4499 are tradeable 501 level of barely any training and then a reward? 100% no.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackle
I am ok with the idea, I just think the level should be more reasonable 7.5k is better
training takes lots of time especially for busier people

Again, there are a lot of 7k pokemons in the game they even go onto the 4th page which would mean 200+ of the specific prized pokemon to be in game within ease, therefore increasing the cap, and those whom have worked hard for it are well deserved that pokemon.

the cap is 10k preferably but nothing than just the 10k

you either train to 10k and recieve it or trade for it.

Nulty, Not a bad idea, but yet again think about the levels 4499 are easily tradeable anyone can get a 4.5k latest 6 days and obtain the 5k reward for training when personally they havent put any effort in :/

Nulty 02-27-2017 04:03 AM

I like the idea of the 10k trade in with a number of prizes you can choose from the most.

Edit: may be a half decent way to finally release shiny and dark mew into the game. Make them 2 of the selection of Pokemon

Raazi 02-27-2017 04:04 AM

Sounds good to me! =)

Now the real question is, who else is training to 10k? ;)

kobk 02-27-2017 04:06 AM

Everyone is going to have a difference of opinion on this, simply because many can't or won't put in the time. However having a set level to aim for would be a good thing, since there is no time limit on it and people can work towards it over time. For those saying that the level should be lower like 6k, 7k? Why? There are few prizes given out on TPPC that actually hold any sort of rarity etc at all. I understand you want it easy, but sometimes it is nice to work toward things.

Level: 7000 - 343,000,000,001
Level: 7500 - 421,875,000,001
Level: 8000 - 512,000,000,001
Level: 8500 - 614,125,000,001
Level: 9000 - 729,000,000,001
Level: 9500 - 857,375,000,001
Level: 10000 - 1,000,000,000,001

Here are the higher levels leading up to 10k with their exp amounts. I'd honestly say that one of these should just be chosen and stuck with for this to work, but thats just my opinion on it lol.
It is perfectly understandable why some would see 10k as too high though, given the pure amount of time spent clicking to get there..

Nulty 02-27-2017 04:09 AM

10000 is a nice number

Mienshao 02-27-2017 04:12 AM

the hard work pays off you get the reward,

if i had the option to set it, ill personally say 9k-9.5k at this rate due to 4499 exp was is 91bill which is nearly a 100bill boost and let someone train 7x-8.5x the amount in order to say they deffo get rewarded it.

kobk 02-27-2017 04:17 AM

Just a fun lil fact: You are looking at around 115,000-130,000 battles between 4499 and 10000. Not too bad to be honest ;p

Mienshao 02-27-2017 04:20 AM

But you'll need to think about the exp gained for defeating the 4.5k gym and then when the training pokemons gets higher then swap to the next gym.(this is how it'll feel at first until...)

of course the elemental stone which would make it easier to obtain the next team prize(if thats how you guys are wishing to do) if not then yeah awks

But yeah personally i'd stick to 10k thinking about that :/

Technique 02-27-2017 04:20 AM

I don't think losing the level is a good idea but rather be awarded for the level. Only once per account

blazikenfire 02-27-2017 04:20 AM

I'd like to see a prize for 8k and 10k. That'd be nice.

It all depends on which route are we going, trade them in, or just have them..

TPPC is all about right now and stuff, so the 8k prize would obviously not be close to the 10k prize. I'd say maybe S/D version of a cool pokemon and the 10k would be for a golden version? I mean 10k is a huge feat, probably deserves a golden or something.

Edit; If you do not lose the level, would it be cool if instead of you choosing what prize you get ( from a drop down box or whatever ) you just get a one of the prizes randomly selected

Technique 02-27-2017 04:48 AM

Have the prize be GoldenMew or something

10k takes potentially years to do.

Mienshao 02-27-2017 04:50 AM

It could be or something Golden of course, worth the prize tag of achieving.

i was thinking more like GoldenHoopa, GoldenMew, ... idk.

dragonblade 02-27-2017 05:26 AM

also one prize for all teams with different tiers at 7.5k and 10k maybe more reasonable, it is hard enough to keep the ts points these days

Technique 02-27-2017 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonblade (Post 10623503)
also one prize for all teams with different tiers at 7.5k and 10k maybe more reasonable, it is hard enough to keep the ts points these days

I think it's pointless to cash in a 10k. There's only 33 IG. I think we should be rewarded for the achievement. Only once per account. All the teams get the same prize.

kobk 02-27-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technique (Post 10623899)
I think it's pointless to cash in a 10k. There's only 33 IG. I think we should be rewarded for the achievement. Only once per account. All the teams get the same prize.

depends how rare the prize would/should be...

not everyone with a 10k+ is gonna want to donate them, mainly because they are goldens etc... so if you truly want a special prize, donating is the best option lol

Technique 02-27-2017 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobk x RULES (Post 10623900)
depends how rare the prize would/should be...

not everyone with a 10k+ is gonna want to donate them, mainly because they are goldens etc... so if you truly want a special prize, donating is the best option lol

I pass on this idea then. I'd rather keep the 10k

I've trained this thing since level 5

dragonblade 02-27-2017 04:40 PM

make it a goldendeoxys prize when u reach 10k and it ends all the controversy
for those that made it congratz, for those who can't good luck trading
just a thought, the concept is interesting, but it should be more attainable

Mienshao 02-27-2017 05:36 PM

Yeah I was thinking just to keep it to be honest and just click the submit button to obtain your reward for training but it's upto you guys to decide.

Overall my opinion is to keep the 10k and submit it as an achievement in tppc :/ and get a reward for it too