TPPC Trainer's Corner

TPPC Trainer's Corner (http://forums.tppc.info/index.php)
-   TPPC Online RPG Ideas (http://forums.tppc.info/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Everyone post Ideas with me to stimulate TPPC. (http://forums.tppc.info/showthread.php?t=607230)

DarkNeno 04-26-2018 01:12 PM

Everyone post Ideas with me to stimulate TPPC.

Sorry if my English isn’t clear

Everyone that reads this post, put an idea or add to a previous idea…

Why is this needed? When a forum has more activity than the game, than it has some problems…

Ideas to work out with the TPPC Comunity: Releas off new GENS, Mega evolution, new events and new challenges to release unique pokemon, add off the new teams (like plasma), new Team Points reward/system/motivation,…ECT.

My ideas:

Gen release: add more maps or add more pokes on the maps, there are not many pokemons catchable on the maps at all…

Monthly event: Add a battle counter like training challange, same system other unique rewards. Training a pokemon to lvl 200 every month for a reward is good, but why don’t we get a battle counter for the pokemons we are excelly training to get them higher? Motivate the game to give rewards for the work and time players are willing to pay. (The past 4 months I was trying to battle for TP, I did 450mill TP so far this year but it is getting bored since I don't get anything till the 1Bill TP for the elem stone...)

Monthly event: swarm event: swarm event that only counts when batteling/fighting and not something where you just need to check your phone every 10mins…

Monthly event: Team point event: stimulate training to let people farm TP a whole month for rankings the top 5-10 gets a monthly reward as afford

Year event: Monthly events fused to one, the players that are doing afford for being active and making progress though the game are getting an epic reward on end off the year

Mega tower release for mega evolution: every month a new tower. You can challenge this tower only once and the pokemon that can mega evolve and stand on 1st roster position will take his ultimate form.

Those are just examples, it can be changed, improved by you. Put your thoughts and ideas, it’s not a bad thing to stimulate the game. There is a change that an idea get chosen:neutral::roll::hmm:.

Soul Chimera 04-26-2018 01:39 PM

1. Pokemon Bingo. A specific list (or bingo card to be specific) being released over week or month or whatever. Of course functioning as a bingo card where as players have a specified amount of time to collect certain Pokemon in exchange for a prize.

2. Scavenger Hunt. I posted this elsewhere but just a scavenger hunt in which certain Pokemon or items are worth certain amounts of points and you can trade them in with the goal being to get the daily or weekly high score.

3. A Hindrance Tower. Like the Seviper shaped frontier portion of Emerald (battle pike?) Or the battle arcade of gen 4 there could be a tower where players get random status effects or items and have to make do with this through an endurance battle. Anything really that resembles the battle frontier. We already have basic towers and the roulette is remnicient of the battle factory.

4. A permanent group effort tower. I think a good way to stimulate the site is competition and group efforts. The all factions rise contest made the community and the power plant highly active and the individual prizes gave more incentive. Meanwhile competitions lead to activity as prizes are highly sought after. If there were to be something that gave a prize monthly to all participants and other pries based on something like the too contributors for the month, then all could help and be rewarded for their efforts whether new, rich, or poor players.

DarkNeno 04-26-2018 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul Chimera (Post 10870654)
1. Pokemon Bingo. A specific list (or bingo card to be specific) being released over week or month or whatever. Of course functioning as a bingo card where as players have a specified amount of time to collect certain Pokemon in exchange for a prize.

2. Scavenger Hunt. I posted thus elsewhere but just a scavenger hunt in which certain Pokemon or items are worth certain amounts of points and you can trade them in with the goal being to get the daily or weekly high score.

3. A Hindrance Tower. Like the Seviper shaped frontier portion of Emerald (battle pike?) Or the battle arcade of gen 4 there could be a tower where players get random status effects or items and have to make do with this through an endurance battle. Anything really that resembles the battle frontier. We already have basic towers and the roulette is remnicient of the battle factory.

Thats the spirit to stimulate the game:cool: Who's next!!!

DarkNeno 04-30-2018 06:44 AM

new idea that crosses my mind:cool:

we got team quests system, what about team quest missions/goals:

for this I got in my mind to make a training missions set to stimulate the purpose off training and not trading:

Missions: train a pokemon too-
lvl 1000
lvl 2500
lvl 3000
lvl 4500
lvl 5000
lvl 7000
lvl 10 000
lvl 12 500
lvl 15 000
and it can go on since there is no lvl limit in here...

==== every training mission gives you a rare pokemon, the higher you train the more rare the pokemon will be like lvl 5000 can be a sh charmender and lvl 10 000 can be shiny groudon or something like that and after that the goldens can be added when you get to lvl 10 000, this also is diffrent between the teams, team aqua can be sh kyogre. Just a thought to let people train.

DarkNeno 06-14-2018 07:48 AM

new idea for the big trainers between us:

Level transfer between your training poke and favorite poke.

Goes like this:

We got an option to swap pokemon to normal/shiny/dark.

I would like to add a 1 time level transfer on ea account between 2 pokes.

Why is this?

Well, I'm training with a shiny breloom since it's a very nice training pokemon, but it is a pokemon that I excelly don't want...I just swapped for him so I could train.

Now he is getting to lvl 10 000 and there is no way to trade it away except for swapping it, but what if you want a non swap pokemon for your roster? We all know that training a 2nd one all over again don't excelly motivate to get that high, so was thinking about this 1 time swap for lets say 100mill $ ?

This mean that we can swap our high pokemon into 1 we want as roster and going farther from there.

ps: none off my ideas are liked :s

darryl14 06-24-2018 11:12 AM

Swarming Pokemon

Maybe a bonus scatterbug with additional points would be great but this would be rarer. Just to give some players to catch up with other players who are not sleeping or maybe a fatigue thing where the players need to rest for a couple of hours. I know there are lot of people who would like to compete but rest is essential and need some sleep.

DarkNeno 06-25-2018 02:12 AM

I was thinking about this too, but didn't post it since I think it won't change.

Maybe more days of swarming but diffrent bug pokemon like Golden caterpie/weedle/vanonat/dunsparce ect...so the prize keeps rare

Soul Chimera 06-25-2018 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkNeno (Post 10892594)
I was thinking about this too, but didn't post it since I think it won't change.

Maybe more days of swarming but diffrent bug pokemon like Golden caterpie/weedle/vanonat/dunsparce ect...so the prize keeps rare

I think both would be cool. Although i wouldn't want one without the other. Other golden bugs would be lovely, provided the cool down allows more people to actually win them. Without a cool down it'd be more absurdly expensive golds that not many are able to get.

DarkNeno 06-25-2018 03:30 AM

Look at this month, swarm event was every week...

So this could be permament but with an other bug every week so this means 4 weeks a months = 4 golden bugs. Also there will be 1 special bug, sometimes there is a 5th weekend in a month so this bug can be the special one, maybe legend bug or something idk what bug is very awesome :d

fireboy16 07-10-2018 12:24 PM

New move (only for some pokemon)
Example "Secret Sword" (A signature move) (only for Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion and Keldeo)

"If Keldeo is taught Secret Sword from Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 onward, it will change into Resolute Form. If it forgets Secret Sword, it returns to Ordinary Form."

DarkNeno 07-10-2018 01:27 PM

nice one

kingmoltres99 07-11-2018 06:52 AM

Yea I agree with the bug idea but its hard to say if its a good idea tho as I know the golden bug now rate like 400x plus but would it drop rate after there becomes so many in the game so if it get changed it may get a lot more players to play and try get it .but in saying that some players don't like some of the bug pokes. What if its a diffent poke each time say like one poke from the first gen or it could be fr the 3 gen. It would make a lot of players want to do the challenge more

Soul Chimera 07-11-2018 02:39 PM

1. Ditto Tower- Ditto, and its move transform hold wonderful potential. This tower would see all the Pokemon you have to defeat as being ditto, they could have the move transform, which would also need to be added. Once having used it they become the Pokemon you currently have out and perfectly mimic your every move. You wouldn't need to disallow recovery moves or anything else to make this tower challenging because if you heal so does your opponent. Every great move is a double edged sword. Based on the premise this tower may be laughably easy or insanely frustrating to defeat and the prize could easily be made to fit the effort it takes to defeat it. Also since transform isn't in the game maybe it could be introduced in item form and that could be the prize for defeating the tower.

DarkNeno 07-12-2018 11:46 AM

Idea need some work but I like the way you think - Soul

Yes more variation off prizes gives more motivation to join - King

KingJuvie 07-12-2018 11:52 AM

Double xp Days for people who train, Also could do a double xp day for team stat points aswell wouldn’t hurt nobody

Would motivate people to actually train more

DarkNeno 07-12-2018 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingJuvie (Post 10896058)
Double xp Days for people who train, Also could do a double xp day for team stat points aswell wouldn’t hurt nobody

Would motivate people to actually train more

+++ or like exp share item a double exp item? Great Idea to make bonus exp on some days like pokemon go is doing. Good thinking King!:cool:

Make it a swarming exp event like the bug :D

KingJuvie 07-12-2018 01:39 PM

Yeah bro, actually got the idea from Pokémon go itself lol, Deff would motivate people to train on that day

DarkNeno 07-12-2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingJuvie (Post 10896092)
Yeah bro, actually got the idea from Pokémon go itself lol, Deff would motivate people to train on that day

Lol but so true :D

Soul Chimera 07-12-2018 02:26 PM

Fully support double xp day. There's already items that boost team points and money gained so the xp boost idea would also be great.

Also, thaks Neno c:. Same goes to you

KingJuvie 07-12-2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul Chimera (Post 10896102)
Fully support double xp day. There's already items that boost team points and money gained so the xp boost idea would also be great.

Also, thaks Neno c:. Same goes to you

Thanks bro, yeah it’ll Deff be something I’d look up to! A double xp weekend would be super dope

kingmoltres99 07-19-2018 06:22 PM

Yep i agree with eevee that would get me to train hard out if we got that

Soul Chimera 07-19-2018 07:39 PM

This is just a varying idea for the xp ideas above. Some way for xp to scale based on how long you train, maybe receiving a percentage increase with every hour?

kingmoltres99 07-20-2018 01:01 AM

any one know the item hobo has its exp all what does that do

DarkNeno 07-21-2018 01:35 AM

Shares exp to every poke, think it's an old item or the item you get for rank 1 on tppc

kingmoltres99 07-21-2018 01:49 AM

O I see sound like a very good item to have tho and if they make the exp item they should all so train the 10k gym all to 12k instead of being 2 12k and the rest 10k. Only say that is look at how many battle it take to do one lvl on a poke that near 16k he said it almost like 300 battles or even more just to go up 1lvl I think