Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between reyga and Mienshao
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. reyga
    07-31-2017 10:50 PM
    reyga
    Deoxys attack with elem stone using iceball, closcombat, psychic and ancient power
  2. Mienshao
    07-31-2017 10:37 PM
    Mienshao
    what moves and which pokemon did you use to get 41 score bro pm or vm me please thanks.
  3. Mienshao
    06-17-2017 03:20 AM
    Mienshao
    Cant wait for end of this month , hopefully if it goes to plan ill be able to get my elestone and maybe you can be able to help me on speed tower lol xD
  4. reyga
    06-04-2017 12:02 PM
    reyga
    There's no G. yveltal, may and june prizes were G. xerneas. Mine is lv100, pokejrod has the only lv5 one, shrimpy didn't fix that.
  5. Mienshao
    06-04-2017 11:47 AM
    Mienshao
    do you own the GoldebnYveletal 5? or did shrimpy fix the level of the pokemon?
  6. Mienshao
    04-24-2017 07:12 AM
    Mienshao
    Thanks for the motive bro ;) really appreciate it
  7. reyga
    04-24-2017 12:53 AM
    reyga
    Sure, but do still go for elem stone. Doesn't change the fact it'll still be easier with stone. At some point some of us will probably get tired of it and having the stone will definitely give you that advantage. And if you keep trying I'm sure you'll figure it out too, what move to use and when.
  8. Mienshao
    04-24-2017 12:34 AM
    Mienshao
    Fair enough I understand guess I'll just continue getting the cells until it all dies down and I have tonne first in the daily top to get the core right?
  9. reyga
    04-24-2017 12:27 AM
    reyga
    Moveset and pokemon are very simple. What moves to use when is hard. Sadly it's not something I can teach. It differs too much depending on lineup. I've only gotten consistent with it because I've been spamming the tower enough times
  10. Mienshao
    04-24-2017 12:15 AM
    Mienshao
    I am just going to participate when I get elemental stone and will you ever teach me the strat if I do obtain one?

By September latest I shall have one if I cant be arsed training but I really do want to 10k my Pokemon and at same time get the elemental stone if that is possible :sigh:
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG