Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between mumbles1000 and Uchiha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Uchiha
    09-12-2016 12:58 PM
    Uchiha
    I know I wrote this in you to a PM but I believe it is only right to message it you on your public wall.

I know I may be new to TPPC and I know that we've never spoken before, but I'd like to write you a message because you're a part of Dark Kingdom's livelihood and I want to wish you the very best.

I hope you achieve what you want to achieve in life. I really mean that. You should dream high and hit big because I know you can. It may be hard and there are going to be many challenges that come your way but you can do it if you set your heart to it and try your best. And if you fail? You didn't really fail. You tried your best and that's all you could have done, so even then be proud that you're trying your very hardest to make your dreams come true. Me and Dark Kingdom will always be here for you on TPPC, as friends, as comrades and as brothers and sisters in arms. We will never forget you Mumbles. You will be dearly missed.
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG