Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between ch3erios and goleafsgo80
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. goleafsgo80
    02-07-2010 05:06 PM
    goleafsgo80
    k, thanks for waiting for the arty this long, and you take care too. ;)
  2. ch3erios
    02-07-2010 05:04 PM
    ch3erios
    ya definitely take care of that trade first and added u on the shoutout list. check it out whenever u can bud :)
  3. goleafsgo80
    02-07-2010 05:01 PM
    goleafsgo80
    k, thanks for trying man ;) And I hope to one day get that arty, but for ow I better trade all my golds back to my main b4 bob accepts a trade I don't want :O
  4. ch3erios
    02-07-2010 04:55 PM
    ch3erios
    i rly wish it didnt come down to this. might wanna talk to him in his thread if he likes the farfy and/or the s eevee. ive tried my best to delay him but he ended up agreeing to the extra GDrat..blah.

u def earned a chapter in the shotuout list and i hope i can possess something else in ur dream team.
  5. goleafsgo80
    02-07-2010 04:53 PM
    goleafsgo80
    He won... I guess I'm done, since I've spent too long trying to make trades. ;( I appreciate you trying to help, but it seems like every trade I try to make, I have to lose 1x+ OR they will decline even when I make an offer well above it's value.. I can't win.
  6. ch3erios
    02-07-2010 04:38 PM
    ch3erios
    i wouldnt create unless its a easy complete. just saying..hate that stuff when it just sits there and u dunno..

also, pepper added a GDrat F nonbase >< just a headsup that his offer now tops 22x of all golds i like
  7. ch3erios
    02-07-2010 04:22 PM
    ch3erios
    a bit of advice for ya. im not BENT on using the farfy. def is cool but if u can use it to get the female Rio, definitely use it.

and as i say, it will all depend on what the base offer is and what arty is at the time.
  8. goleafsgo80
    02-07-2010 04:19 PM
    goleafsgo80
    Thanks a lot for holding it back. ;) I hope that I can get the golden beldum base... ;/ So If I get that and the farfy, how much more till b/o???

Or If I trade the beldum for a riolu f, how much more???
  9. ch3erios
    02-07-2010 04:17 PM
    ch3erios
    ur right. he doesnt REALLY need it and i guess i can wait for ur full offer. def give u a chance bud
  10. goleafsgo80
    02-07-2010 04:16 PM
    goleafsgo80
    I am about to get a golden beldum base I think... So I'd offer golden beldy base + golden farfy + adds for it.. Really want arty ;/ Just seems like other people are not co-operating... My offer Is good, but since you don't like the pokes I've spent days trying to trade... Haven't even got 1 trade yet...

As for trading it to pepper, your decision, but I would top it myself...
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG