Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between SangoLove and MaDeMoiSeLLe
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 47
  1. MaDeMoiSeLLe
    07-09-2020 10:00 AM
    MaDeMoiSeLLe
    Oh, don't we all? I have been doing quite alright - such an odd time we are living in! Hope you have been keeping well xx
  2. SangoLove
    04-24-2020 02:18 PM
    SangoLove
    With old age, I'm just trying to make sure I don't become senile haha. How about you?
  3. MaDeMoiSeLLe
    02-06-2020 01:15 AM
    MaDeMoiSeLLe
    It has been, indeed. How have you been?
  4. SangoLove
    07-06-2019 03:31 AM
    SangoLove
    Ca fait un longtemps, mademoiselle!
  5. MaDeMoiSeLLe
    02-18-2018 04:49 AM
    MaDeMoiSeLLe
    You ought to.
  6. SangoLove
    11-01-2017 09:42 PM
    SangoLove
    One of these days, I gotta make my way back over to your side of the pond!
  7. MaDeMoiSeLLe
    11-24-2014 06:02 AM
    MaDeMoiSeLLe
    Ah well, I understand. And yes, Lake Como is very beautiful, and scenic too! It is good to hear you had quite an amazing summer. :3 I am stuck in Dubai at the moment (well, not really, I pretty much decided to stay here for longer) and I am going to travel again starting December. Oh, and, my German is not that good. I can understand a few words, which is largely thanks to owning German cars. ;x
  8. SangoLove
    09-28-2014 04:59 PM
    SangoLove
    Oh and sprechst du Deutsch? :P
  9. SangoLove
    09-28-2014 04:59 PM
    SangoLove
    Moi je suis toujour fatigue @___@ il y a trop a faire quand tu es entrain d'etudier et travailler! And WOOOOW Lake Como looks absolutely STUNNING!!!! Definitely a must visit place should I decide to go back to Italy! And yeah best summer I've ever had, my goodness it was just amazing. As you could imagine, I was fairly depressed when I got back home :P
  10. MaDeMoiSeLLe
    08-31-2014 04:46 AM
    MaDeMoiSeLLe
    Tres bien, merci! Et vous? And of course I'm still alive! OMG you're in Italy?! WHERE?! I'm at Lake Como at the moment! Hopefully you enjoyed your trip!
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG