Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Electrophoresis and Mohammad Asad
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. Electrophoresis
    04-30-2017 03:23 PM
    Electrophoresis
    I mean I don't really see myself downgrading the eevees. Would just prefer a large upgrade with my other small stuff. Doubt that'll happen tho due to lack of activity
  2. Mohammad Asad
    04-30-2017 03:21 PM
    Mohammad Asad
    There goes my chance at offering, haha
  3. Electrophoresis
    04-30-2017 03:20 PM
    Electrophoresis
    Im looking for one more and then just going to probably vanish for some time
  4. Mohammad Asad
    04-30-2017 03:19 PM
    Mohammad Asad
    Same, haha. I'd love of your eevee's but I prolly cant afford it yet. Sad. :/
  5. Electrophoresis
    04-30-2017 03:18 PM
    Electrophoresis
    Other than the panchams and fletchings lol. It just comes down to popularity and demand if you ask me. I honestly dont have much care for the game after getting hera. Only here due to boredom
  6. Mohammad Asad
    04-30-2017 03:14 PM
    Mohammad Asad
    Timburr's have alway been likable. Mantyke was htt after a week release. The ngs seem to get higher rated every year
  7. Electrophoresis
    04-30-2017 03:10 PM
    Electrophoresis
    It also depends on popularity and demand. Eevee is collectable whereas a mantyke is ???. Trading mantyke was a pain and I had 2 and they were sub 25 ig
  8. Mohammad Asad
    04-30-2017 03:08 PM
    Mohammad Asad
    Yeah, but it's mostly overrating, you'd surely expect a hoarded 100 ig gold like timburr to be worth more than a crappy eevee ng but no.
  9. Electrophoresis
    04-30-2017 03:06 PM
    Electrophoresis
    No idea. The game is slowly meeting its end. There are almost no small things left to trade due to hoarders. And then you're just stuck with same things circulating and when people leave, there is even less. Kinda sucks, but eh
  10. Mohammad Asad
    04-30-2017 01:50 PM
    Mohammad Asad
    I see so many people overrating stuff, man I hate it.
    Like why would you rate g.eevee higher than a g.mawile, golden farfetched and a g.timburr? Lol
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG