Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Zack and ark
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. ark
    08-16-2023 11:18 PM
    ark
    Alright let me know, no rush. Just trying to come up with offers that will entice you, didnt realize you wanted to hop back into trading lol
  2. Zack
    08-16-2023 11:15 PM
    Zack
    Im banned from tppc discord, im hopping off for the night. Hammered at the moment in a house 3 hours south of my house with 10 other guys in an 8 bedroom house from my company, we all in augusta working for the week, but i got to get some sleep, let me sober up and ill think on it in the mornin, not really able to at the moment, been a long day
  3. ark
    08-16-2023 11:09 PM
    ark
    or if you had time to spare, hop on to discord real quick? :p would be way faster there, and also poe is on discord too if you wanted to say hi
  4. ark
    08-16-2023 11:01 PM
    ark
    https://forums.tppc.info/showthread.php?t=558647

Check this? If you look at the thread, you can probably tell im broke lol.
    Or if its trading you want to get back into, how about i give you my birdset and 70x g rays base instead? I was collecting 100 rays, but for this epic set ill give up the collection. Think its better valuewise than my previous offer too :p
  5. Zack
    08-16-2023 10:59 PM
    Zack
    Actually logged to respond but dealing with pms and saw poes thread and got caught up. I got to pass man. I don’t think your to shy of the value i put into the birds before goldenizing them, its just the quality, honestly thought you woulda wowed me with some tradeables when i told you i needed some, didnt realize you was in the same boat as me and had none, the ones you offered wouldn’t help me get back to trading truth be told.
  6. ark
    08-16-2023 10:52 PM
    ark
    hey zack, any thoughts about my offer? I saw you online, so I thought I'd ask
  7. ark
    01-23-2019 11:24 PM
    ark
    chris' offer is such a sexy offer for a dour :p goes over 20kx by my books
  8. ark
    06-14-2018 10:24 AM
    ark
    can i add you on discord? so that it'd be faster+ i don't have to clog up your pms :p can't msg you on discord as you're not in the tppc discord atm
  9. Zack
    02-15-2013 04:05 PM
    Zack
    Both are garbage, if i thought otherwise I would have picked them up for next to nothing in the gold trade.
  10. ark
    02-15-2013 02:49 PM
    ark
    Well, S Druddigon is nft :P Mine is considerably cheaper than the shiny
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG