Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Numbers and Mohammad Asad
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 50
  1. Numbers
    03-02-2016 09:56 PM
    Numbers
    no one takes me seriously anymore now that i'm a talking ice cream
  2. Mohammad Asad
    03-01-2016 11:50 AM
    Mohammad Asad
    You look particularly scrumptious today, Numbers. :P
  3. Numbers
    07-04-2015 12:59 AM
    Numbers
    okay i don't see why you would need my formal critique buuut don't you think the second haiku leaves too much of a room for ambiguity...kings and titans killed by "death", same goes for everyone else? sounds more like a quality of impartiality to me when you compare these figures of importance to the ordinary people. separates old and the young? consanguinity involvement or just strangers? even then i don't see how 'death' is deriving pleasure from this :P
  4. Mohammad Asad
    07-02-2015 12:47 PM
    Mohammad Asad
    He disesteemed death,
    he lost everything he cared about,
    Death is a despot,

Kills kings and titans,
    Separates old and the young,
    Death is sadistic.

Are these good Haikus?
    I wrote them in under 10 minutes for Kife's contest.
  5. Mohammad Asad
    07-02-2015 07:23 AM
    Mohammad Asad
    Idk, I was just reading LOTR series and it's only suiting how we should discuss the topics I'm familiar with as well, instead of a topic of which I have a vague idea.
    I'm ending the Fellowship of the Ring, no spoilers please.
  6. Numbers
    07-01-2015 08:41 AM
    Numbers
    imho the series of books was better than the movies, unless you're referring to the hobbit instalment, in which case i would prefer the movie franchise. many games based on the series have been made but rather lamentably the only one i'm familiar with would be the fellowship of the ring, the one by vivendi where you choose b/w frodo, aragorn and gandalf. you should never, ever try that game bc it has the absolutely worst camera angles and graphics :( idk if i rmb correctly but the intro was frodo running through a sheepfarm calling out howdy sheep folks or somethin’? bad bad memories. why the sudden topic switch to LOTR tho? ^____^
  7. Mohammad Asad
    06-30-2015 10:31 AM
    Mohammad Asad
    Not many tbh. XD
    I never got through Lord of the rings, so, I was just reading those recently...
  8. Numbers
    06-29-2015 10:29 AM
    Numbers
    Oooooh, if it isn't the bored playwright...Idk why I didn't give a timely reply, please forgive the King of Potatoes xP

Which of Shakespeare's works have you read? Othello? Hamlet? Midsummer? Macbeth? Tempest? King Lear? Which ones are your favorites and why? Do you prefer romance? Comedy? Tragedy? A mixture? Favorite characters?
  9. Mohammad Asad
    06-24-2015 10:32 AM
    Mohammad Asad
    O numbers! Where art thou Numbers? The king of Potatoes, the spear-header of potato-sacks, where art thou dead?
  10. Mohammad Asad
    06-08-2015 08:32 AM
    Mohammad Asad
    Obviously, Shakespeare is acclaimed throughout the world, irrespective of whichever country or region. I had heard a fair bit of Shakespeare and wanted to try him out. I read Shakespeare's works and I must say he was a literary an artisan. I love most of his plays and have read a few sonnets. School has nothing to do with Shakespeare, I thoroughly enjoy his works at my own free-will. Your avatar is slightly deceiving as it shows quite an energetic Pokemon which contradict your attributes. You can always give me golds and rares, and I could continue your legacy. B/
    I would also need a-deal with it- avatar. D:
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG