Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between DarkRex and Hami Karu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. Hami Karu
    12-14-2017 05:24 AM
    Hami Karu
    You ugly
  2. DarkRex
    03-28-2016 11:46 PM
    DarkRex
    nah bro I don't ever since I moved I haven't ****ed with any of that online stuff like fb and what not. u went out there alone? wish I had time and money to fly out to events like that. you go to school or nah?
  3. Hami Karu
    03-28-2016 06:03 AM
    Hami Karu
    Well I made it back from Texas Alive it was lit .. U don't have a Instagram?
  4. DarkRex
    03-17-2016 11:48 PM
    DarkRex
    is Texas close to Chicago? I don't think so, but crazy shit happens in texas so be safe cuz
  5. Hami Karu
    03-04-2016 04:51 AM
    Hami Karu
    Yeah bro I'll be in Texas in a couple weeks with Pro Era for this music festival is that close to u ?
  6. DarkRex
    03-03-2016 11:28 AM
    DarkRex
    They killin errbody out here. Not gonna lie its pretty depressing out here. It's not the same vibe as where we're from. I keep thinking about when and how I'm gonna make it back to Brooklyn. Lol
  7. Hami Karu
    03-03-2016 09:03 AM
    Hami Karu
    what's up bro how's chiraq lololol
  8. DarkRex
    07-11-2015 03:49 PM
    DarkRex
    Yea seen it just replied to you on my own tc page accidentally.
  9. Hami Karu
    07-09-2015 07:13 PM
    Hami Karu
    Bro did you watch the vid ?
  10. DarkRex
    07-02-2015 09:53 AM
    DarkRex
    Yea its a long story, it was just supposed to be a visit to my uncle who had surgery but for whatever reason my parents decided to stay. There's no way I'm staying out here for another year, its not bad its just so dull...its not like ny where people are always walking around and all that, everyone here drives everywhere, you do need a car out here but I'm used to walking...and when Im the only one walking I feel weird as fck.

The weed out here ain't nuthin compared to Brooklyn either, neither is the pizza...or the thots.

And no chief keef but I met king Louie, he lives around my uncle, also met Lupe at a place I deliver tobacco to called Exclusive. It's in the hood but its popular out here, a lot of rappers go there.

Holla at u goin to work
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG