Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between brave odin and loser3323
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. loser3323
    06-18-2015 12:01 PM
    loser3323
    You too I hope you win the guessing one :)
  2. loser3323
    06-18-2015 12:00 PM
    loser3323
    Because I still have the mindset of what I had before I won the contest because even before I won I went to other ppl thread and said I was poor so yea but I do understand and Ty for your help I take your advice and become a better person sorry if I hurt you and thank you I really appreciate
  3. brave odin
    06-18-2015 11:59 AM
    brave odin
    Oi okay good to know we're still friends :).

Gl on contest. I hope for u u win good prize.
  4. brave odin
    06-18-2015 11:58 AM
    brave odin
    I didn't read ur edit before I posted on ur profile.
    I sometimes know ur trying to compliment other people's pogeymans. But sometimes it seems like just saying ur poor. I sometimes understand it wrong :(
  5. loser3323
    06-18-2015 11:56 AM
    loser3323
    No no ofc not I would never hate someone over a thing like this friends try to help friends your just helping me open my view another way I say I'm poor because the things I won are not my hard work so I can myself poor the kyorge and the other small golds I have is what I worked hard for on so I consider those as my actual pokes first thing ppl thought I left and didn't seem happy I won it but I had a headache so I went to sleep so people were thinking I was ungrateful atm start with I was happy but I was to ill and needed some rest
  6. brave odin
    06-18-2015 11:53 AM
    brave odin
    Hey, what I've posted I didn't mean offensive.
    But the things u post sometimes come out greedy while u don't mean it greedy. I know what u mean with ur posts. But most people think you mean it in an other way, which makes it greedy.

With all I posted it wasn't personal offensive to you. I hope you won't have hatred against me and won't remove me from friendlist
  7. loser3323
    05-02-2015 03:51 PM
    loser3323
    Ohh actually thx for the heads up man I hate ppl like that so close to trade my gold bagon
  8. brave odin
    05-02-2015 02:51 PM
    brave odin
    Euh maybe u didn't notice. But in the thread for 'free training' zZshadowZz gave G.lee for training. And jackle sold it on buy page. Better don't trust that guy
  9. brave odin
    03-10-2015 04:18 PM
    brave odin
    Create A Trade

Your Trade Has Been Created!

Your Trade ID is:
    Please give this ID to your trading partner so they can complete the trade.

U have now no d.duskull, only the evo. D.dusclops.
    In this trade u give:
    D.dusclops lvl 261
    and I give
    D.duskull lvl 201

Maybe u prefer duskull? than u can always decide if u evolve or not.
    Complete or delete. I don't really care, but maybe u like this better.
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG