PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy

Poe
06-24-2010, 11:43 PM
Well, there's a lot of clans that claim to be the 1337est of the 1337 but if you're looking for something that doesn't "sell out" in time then you found it. We're the Sons of Anarchy and this is a clan truly for the epic players in TPPC. We may not be number one on the ranking page, we may not have golden scythers, what we do have is the experience and the old fashioned kickass TPPC style that made the game so good in the first place. You know us all, half of you probably hate us, let me reiterate we are the Sons of Anarchy and we are what you're looking for if you want a truly active, truly 1337 clan.

Members:
Outlaws: Poe, Xero, Andone
Co-conspirators:
Bystanders:Random

The application is as follows and must be filled out in entirety.

TC Name:
Trainer Number(s):
How long have you been a member of TPPC?:
What are you known for in the RPG?:
What would you consider your trademark pokemon?:
what is the highest you yourself have trained a pokemon legitly?:
Why should we let you in?(paragraph preferably):

Your entry will be based on this application and how we know you as a player. If you don't get in, we have our reasons, dont question it, this is an elite clan that won't be made otherwise... Feel free to apply, we are now taking applications.

andone
06-24-2010, 11:46 PM
Probably more then half hates us Poe xD
But yay for a new clan :D

NobleVillian
06-24-2010, 11:53 PM
It's ok. I hate you all equally. XD

Zack
06-25-2010, 12:58 AM
TC Name:Zack
Trainer Number(s):210802, 855157, 2268015
How long have you been a member of TPPC?:6 years
What are you known for in the RPG?:Dunno ask someone? Maybe S/D (?)s
What would you consider your trademark pokemon?:Absol
what is the highest you yourself have trained a pokemon legitly?:I traded for a 2499 once and overlevelled it, I think its level 2620 sumthin now? I dont really macro so cant really compete with people like f00sh and Hobo
Why should we let you in?(paragraph preferably):Im kool?<---1 Paragraph summed up in two words :P

Poe
06-25-2010, 01:01 AM
what a nub, psh 6 years.... xD
k, well then i gotta get majority vote american idol style but i am pro-you

Zack
06-25-2010, 01:06 AM
lol bro I loved Marshmellows reply to your post in the Infamy thread, was epic, well more like epic fail but hey the epic's still in it rofl

psychosocial260
06-25-2010, 03:23 AM
TC Name:asilaydying
Trainer Number(s):3017353
How long have you been a member of TPPC?: 2-3 months
What are you known for in the RPG?: idk
What would you consider your trademark pokemon?: umm shiny gliscor
what is the highest you yourself have trained a pokemon legitly?: 1037
Why should we let you in?(paragraph preferably): i am a loyal person to a clan. i am a decent tppc trainer. and anything else you would like to hear

andone
06-25-2010, 10:31 AM
I'll wait for Xero reply on Zacks. And i say no to Psyho.

Red Bull
06-25-2010, 10:54 AM
TC Name: Red Bull.
Trainer Number(s): 408520, 1038937.
How long have you been a member of TPPC?: For over 6 years now I guess.
What are you known for in the RPG?: I am known for nothing really. I'm just a normal player playing a normal Pokemon online RPG game. I am known by some people to be helpful and a great friend when there is any amount of trust is required in something.
What would you consider your trademark pokemon?: Wobbuffet.
what is the highest you yourself have trained a pokemon legitly?: Highest was 2500 I guess but that's when the level cap was 1999. I got the pokemon at level 1999 and trained on from there but it took me ages though, lol.
Why should we let you in?(paragraph preferably): Well, I believe that being elite is a part of who I am and want to be. Though I may not be in the best stage of being elite, I plan to reach there quickly and to hit the high posts here. I think I can become a loyal part of this clan. Poe baby, let me in. <3

Poe
06-25-2010, 12:21 PM
I'll leave this one up to you 2, dont wanna be biased

andone
06-25-2010, 05:15 PM
Sure, make them hate me even moar. As if they didn't hate me already. But meh. I cast my vote of no.

Random
06-25-2010, 05:37 PM
TC Name: Random/Prysm/kylem5
Trainer Number(s): 630378
How long have you been a member of TPPC?: About 6 years
What are you known for in the RPG?: Trolling, being random, being unknown.
What would you consider your trademark pokemon?: Mr. Mime is teh smex
what is the highest you yourself have trained a pokemon legitly?: 1000ish

I've been here way too long for my own good, and I know Poe and andone. Without sounding completely arrogant, I'm kindof awesome in my own little messed up way. I've been here long enough to know the ins and outs of most things, and I've gotten quite a few friends. I'm respected by those who know me.

I ish no nub, k?

Cowpie
06-25-2010, 05:51 PM
TC Name:Cowpie
Trainer Number(s):2930830
How long have you been a member of TPPC?:four months
What are you known for in the RPG?:I'm not really known for anything
What would you consider your trademark pokemon?:Tyranitar
what is the highest you yourself have trained a pokemon legitly?:3461
Why should we let you in?(paragraph preferably):To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm who you're looking for. However, if I am accepted, I'm sure you guys won't mind my company and you'll like me in good time. Aside from that, I'm not an arrogant snob like a large part of the user base nowadays so I guess you could factor that into your decision.

CG
06-25-2010, 05:57 PM
Im a girl but i still wanna join ^.^

TC Name:CG
Trainer Number(s):2970395,3014623
How long have you been a member of TPPC?:3 months
What are you known for in the RPG?:I dont know maybe randomness or hotness :DD
What would you consider your trademark pokemon?:Magikarp
what is the highest you yourself have trained a pokemon legitly?:From 2499 - 2505 from 5 - 503
You should let me in because im fun to hang around with and im loyal,friendly and im random :_:

Chiamon
06-25-2010, 06:14 PM
TC Name:
Chiamon
ID Number(s):
1254245, 3000486
How long have you been a member of TPPC:
4 Years
What are you known for in the RPG:
Nothing...yet, just a random player.
What would you consider your trademark pokemon:
Feebas/Milotic
What is the highest level you yourself have trained legitly:
To be honest a 2k, which took me a few years sadly.
Why should we let you in (paragraph preferably):
Well, to put it blunt im a very nice guy, I care for others, im trustworthy, respected among some, hated among others, im not one to hold a grudge. I want to be able too help others in times of disaster, love..etc. And ive never really been in a clan so im actually very excited to join, if I get accepted.

Red Bull
06-25-2010, 08:13 PM
Ah dang, I thought I stood a chance there. But whatever, thanks anyways.

Devolution
06-25-2010, 11:13 PM
TC Name: Devolution
Trainer Number(s): 2128728
How long have you been a member of TPPC?: 3 years
What are you known for in the RPG?: Getting my dream team with a simple trade thread and getting unbanned? I don't know really :P
What would you consider your trademark pokemon?: Rayquaza 1435
What is the highest you yourself have trained a pokemon legitly?: 2200 to 2776
Why should we let you in?(paragraph preferably): I'll probably be the younger one if I'm accepted :P So I can provide you guys some respect, fun and trust. I never knew Poe until he recently came back. When I first saw him flame a nub I said 'Wow finally someone with the balls to flame nubs that isn't afraid to get banned'. I won't deceive you and I am willing to be a loyal member of your clan, I'll help anyone, anytime, just talk to me here or shoot me a PM. Thanks for reading.

NobleVillian
06-26-2010, 12:51 AM
I enjoy watching rejections. XD

Poe
06-26-2010, 01:00 AM
I say +1 to Random... mainly because he can keep up with the best of the nub flamers
other than that I say no

andone
06-26-2010, 01:04 AM
I enjoy watching rejections. XD Wai j00 spamz? We dunt leik it adn we'll sue you. And deliberations delayed due to time frames and all.

Red Bull
06-26-2010, 01:05 AM
I enjoy watching rejections. XD

Lol, yeah it's heaven alright.

Xero
06-26-2010, 11:55 AM
+1 to random

war of time
06-26-2010, 12:24 PM
TC Name: war of time
Trainer Number(s): 1602546, 2483381, 3007667,
How long have you been a member of TPPC?: 2 years and a month
What are you known for in the RPG?: Hard one. Probably talking and making friends.
What would you consider your trademark pokemon?: Piplup, since there's no Palkia in the game yet.
what is the highest you yourself have trained a pokemon legitly?: Well, I trained my 4.1k from 2499, so that's probably the highest. If you're talking about training from base, around 900+, since I just train my already high levels.
Why should we let you in?(paragraph preferably): I'm interested in getting to know the older players. Since they're usually in clans or such and hard to find in other places, this would probably be a good place to find them and be friends, and just talk and have fun.

andone
06-26-2010, 12:46 PM
1+ to random Zo update the first post Poe.

-2 for andone. ty.

s09l
06-26-2010, 11:04 PM
TC Name: s09l
Trainer Number(s): 1692053
How long have you been a member of TPPC?: 2-3ish years?
What are you known for in the RPG?: honestly not really known not much of a flamer etc so i keep quiet :P
What would you consider your trademark pokemon?: probs the 3.5k below otherwise 2499 golds
what is the highest you yourself have trained a pokemon legitly?: 3.5k
Why should we let you in?(paragraph preferably): would be nice to meet a few more people n speak up a little more n i can certainly train especially to members ;)

Misterpokemon
06-27-2010, 02:05 PM
TC Name: Misterpokemon
Trainer Number(s): 2778344, 2592747, 2770538, 798179
How long have you been a member of TPPC?: In Tppc, around 3-4 years (My lowest number is 798179 so whenever the ID's were in the 700,000's).
In the Forums: Around 1.5 years.
What are you known for in the RPG?: Nothing great. Just being a lazy trainer I guess. Also, if you count Trainer's Corner, then it would be that I won one of the first ShinyBuizels.
What would you consider your trademark pokemon?: GoldenSnorlax
What is the highest you yourself have trained a pokemon legitly?: From Level 5 I trained to Level 300. But I trained to 2902 from 2499 so that makes it a 2067 level difference.
Why should we let you in?(paragraph preferably): I won't beg to be let in. Also, I won't make up some crappy lies. So the three reasons I want to be in this clan are.
1) I'd like to learn how to troll, flame and how not to fail.
2) The people in this clan seem cool and are well-known people.
3) I like filling in applications like this ;)

Poe
06-28-2010, 01:29 AM
nipples, been gone for a bit, updating now, airport jail is tits

Shadowmire
06-28-2010, 09:02 AM
Raining blood.. from a lacerated sky!*says (8:01 AM):
*sure, you can join

^There's my other vote, Poe :)

Random
07-05-2010, 09:42 PM
I ees bumping dis

Santie Clause