PDA

View Full Version : Lol

voxhack
12-28-2009, 01:39 AM
i got an idea how bout you american self minded freaks stop thinking that you guys are tough and think you guys have better right then us ok. Im tired of all these newbs liek TheBassMaster and all the mods and admins thinking they can be slick and gettin people in trouble i tested the bass master saying im a hacker and stol ethe website when i have no knowledge to do so and aa dont even work on my win 7 so ya lol i just wanted to speak my mind i dont care if i get banned i have freedom of speech and i truly spoke my mind so if the bass master you are listening watch out :D ok by peeps thanks for listening

Jawa
12-28-2009, 01:44 AM
Lolwut? How about use some full stops once in a while. I can't read that. -_-'

voxhack
12-28-2009, 01:47 AM
basically what i am saying is that newbs like Thebassmaster has to be sceeming and is an dummy and i hate thinking that people like mods andd admins thinking they have the right to think they are better then us it is just like the american government they think that they can do watever they want to people. And i am quite tired . LOL. But the funny part is the bass master thought that i acutally hack and then he reported me but like when he goes oh have fun aa how can i aa when window 7 dont even work for the aa and i have no prior knowledge on how to hack a website so ya xD lol. i just guess i am really mad today

Shadow
12-28-2009, 02:36 AM
I have an idea where you fall in a hole. I like that one.