PDA

View Full Version : More pokemons in the game.

pikachu5005
12-28-2009, 12:39 AM
I know it's cool this game added golden and dark pokemon and stuff. But can we start to get more Pokemons in here like the Diamond and Pearl Pokemons that didn't got in here like Darkrai, Dialga Palkia, Pachirishu, and more? :smile:

bennyboy357
12-28-2009, 12:44 AM
they are as long as people arent doing things like this

Phanton Reaper
12-28-2009, 01:08 AM
Pachirishu-is already in the game, you just have to find someone that can breed you one/find one on the buy page/trade for one.

GiratinaGod
12-28-2009, 01:36 AM
They will come faster if you stop asking them. The more you ask them you will lower there arrival

Emerl
01-01-2010, 08:31 PM
I think there should be more places that hold legendary pokemon like for example Mewtwo has its own place why can't other legendary pokemon.

pikachu5005
01-01-2010, 11:56 PM
I think there should be more places that hold legendary pokemon like for example Mewtwo has its own place why can't other legendary pokemon.

Agree. :hmm:

Cloud
01-02-2010, 12:59 AM
This list can be updated at anytime.

Note: TPPC Staffs have the right to lock, edit and delete your thread/post whenever they want.

1. Do not suggest anything that has to do with the advertisements that you see. We can't do anything about it.
2. Do not just post yes, no or give a rating without providing an actual feedback such as why you gave it a yes, no or the rating that you did.
3. Do not insult, flame or harass other people and their ideas. You will be banned. Respect other people's ideas.
4. Only suggest ideas that are child friendly and can profit some form of benefit to the RPG and not just making it easier.
5. Do not ask for new moves and Pokemon, they will gradually be added to the RPG.
6. Do not private message staff members asking them to check out your idea, they will be looked at whenever we get to it.

I think you missed something. :roll:

Shadow
01-02-2010, 01:22 AM

You do realise that that would totally make legends not worth the pixels they're taking up.

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-02-2010, 03:42 AM
They will come faster if you stop asking them.

End of thread right there. You want them wait, you don't, keep this up.

Messi
01-02-2010, 06:19 AM
I know it's cool this game added golden and dark pokemon and stuff. But can we start to get more Pokemons in here like the Diamond and Pearl Pokemons that didn't got in here like Darkrai, Dialga Palkia, Pachirishu, and more? :smile:

The more people make threads like this the longer it will take to have pokemon from Diamond and Pearl so its simple just be patient.

Blackrayquaza
01-03-2010, 07:53 AM
LMAO, if all legendaries would be like mewtwo in this game, they would all end up at rank 100000000 because every account would have a few of them :P

There is a reason why some pokemon are harder to get.

Kife
01-27-2010, 11:35 PM
Time to make you guys wait longer.