PDA

View Full Version : [.Eeveelutions.]

Noob~
05-28-2010, 11:52 PM
[.Eeveelutions.]

[Leader; Tezloko]

Intro//

The cave roof looms over you - but you are not afraid, even though you can hear a rushing of wind and creaks echoing. The passage feels somewhat moist; not in touch but in air. The only way to describe it is that you can feel a pushing of power -- different power, focused in the same area.

The blackness begins to fade as you advance. You do not remember why you are down here -- but that going on is the only thing possible now.

A burst of colour -- deep-brown, and white -- meet your eye. The chamber in front of you is dabbled with spots of paint. One or two Eevees are lurking around, and a larger one seems to have noticed you. He bounds over, his face broadening. "Why, hello there!", he smiles, gesturing for you to enter, "You seem to have stumbled across the Beginner's Room."

He seems not to mind your human shape, for then he exclaims, "It'll be awesome when you're one of us - I'll show you around."

--------------------

Info//

All you remember is wandering down a tunnel. From where? That means nothing now, as you have stumbled across the Eeveelution Chambers.
Everyone starts out here -- in the Beginner's Room. There are small Eevee-sized indents in the walls, complete with a bed-side cabinet and a bed. You know that there is no one you'd fit in one -- but something says that in time, you will.

The Beginner's Room, more commonly known as the Eevee Chamber, works like all other Chambers -- a dormitory, for members to sleep in, and chat. It is for Eevees only.

Along a large tunnel, you see another room - the Jolteon Chamber. Like the Eevee Chamber, there are holes in the walls - but the room is much different, for thunderclouds are painted on the walls. You are relieved that you are deep-under the earth, for they look almost realistic. Jolteons are playing with eachother, and firing electric-bolts at targets, narrowly avoiding you.

Onward through a larger tunnel is a room of such heat -- you cannot enter, for only Flareons live there, and the temperatures are too hot for anyone else. Through a hole in the tunnel-wall, you creep through.

The floor beneath you slowly turned moist and wet as you approached the Vaporeon Chamber. Peering inside, you see - well, there is no ground. It is like a pure-water pond. A lone Vaporeon is splashing, content.

The next Chamber was patterned with talismans and symbols -- the roof is decorated with the pattern of a sun. Espeons accept you with a flick of a gaze, then continue to quietly talk amongst one-another.

The passage becomes dark. Invisible fear pierces you as you enter a world of night -- Umbreon Chamber. Glowing rings belonging to these creatures shimmered. The roof above is dotted with stars. Your night-vision has grown stronger since you had entered the tunnel, however -- and somehow squeezing through these holes has become easier. You turn and advance, the faint light from the next chamber shimmering slowly ahead.

After a moment of crawling, you approach a -- forest. The ground beneath you is rich with fern and other forms of plant-life. Tropical and evergreen trees are bursting from below. The Leafeons giggled when they saw you and began to hang from the branches, laughing and playing.

The final room. The winds, the sheer-cold rustles and pierces you. When you enter, you can see a place of snow. Clouds are painted on the ceiling and walls. Glaceon Chamber. This one seemed beautiful, harsh but beautiful.

Within around ten-minutes you resurface back at the Eevee Chamber. Another tunnel, one that you have not seen yet lead in a different direction. Your guide-Eevee points. “That’s the Art-Chamber. We aren’t really a society based on art but we do discuss it.” He smiles. “You’ll fit in nicely here now. Besides, you can’t go back now. What would the human world say when a person entered and an Eevee left?”

You realise he is right -- you take this with some shock, but you felt that this place was better for you than the outer-world. Being an Eevee -- well, it seemed better than anything else. You nod, and you are shown to your new bed.

--------------------

Rules//

- This is a clan for fans of all Eeveelution. You can discuss what you like here, and art in any form [poetry, drawing, music etc.] is encouraged.
- All forum rules apply.
- Flaming will earn you an instant ban -- so will theft of any kind.
- I may pick a suitable co-owner for the general clan.
- Please use standard English. I despise any sort of chat-speak.
- Roleplaying is allowed -- I expect more than a one-liner.
- The co-leaders may accept people, evaluate for evolution and host contests.
- Have fun, and please read below. C:

--------------------

Becomings-Registration//

Everybody starts out as an Eevee in the Eevee Chamber. To become one of the others, you must either:

-Draw a coloured illustration [of anything, trust me]
-Write a poem [of anything]
-Design anything related to art [music, etc.]

Depending on your submission, I [and the co-owner] will assign you to an Eeveelution Chamber. You shall have a choice of three; pick wisely.

The Registration form is as follows:
-Name [for copy-and-paste]:
-Speciality//Interests [this can be anything]:
-Why did you choose to join?:
-Favourite Pokemon:
-Out of curiousity, how did you find us?:

An example is my own;

-Name [for copy-and-paste]: Tezloko
-Speciality//Interests [this can be anything]: Graphical Art, Pokemon, Gaming [Nintendo specifically]
-Why did you choose to join?: I’m the owner. o.o;
-Favourite Pokemon: Growlithe, Eevee
-Out of curiousity, how did you find us?: Well, isn't that a little obvious? x3

--------------------

Members//

Eevee Chamber:

Jolteon Chamber:

Flareon Chamber:

Vaporeon Chamber:

Espeon Chamber:

Umbreon Chamber:

Leafeon Chamber:

Glaceon Chamber:
Tezloko

--------------------

Special Thanks\\

Cursade on Pokeplusies for the Templete.
Me for posting it here.[/CENTER]

Noob~
05-28-2010, 11:57 PM
Contests\\
Under Construction

05-29-2010, 12:34 PM
-Name [for copy-and-paste]: 2671776
-Speciality//Interests [this can be anything]: Gimp.
-Why did you choose to join?: Because i like Flareon
-Favourite Pokemon: Flareon and vulpix
-Out of curiousity, how did you find us?: ~noob's Sig

Noob~
05-29-2010, 12:35 PM
Added, and welcome.

05-29-2010, 12:37 PM
hey if i make sigs (however crap they are) does that count towards being in an eeveelution chamber?

Noob~
05-29-2010, 12:38 PM
Yes. But it has to be about the chamber you want to be in.

05-29-2010, 12:39 PM
ok one flareon sig coming up!

Noob~
05-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Ok, and spread the word about this clan. I'm hoping to get fading to join.

05-29-2010, 12:55 PM
ok ill try.

Noob~
05-29-2010, 05:49 PM
K, hope to see the sig soon 6.6

Forever Lost
05-29-2010, 06:39 PM
oh yeah gimp crashed and its 20 to midnight here so ill probs get it done tommorow. (btw im 2671776)

Tezloko
05-29-2010, 06:40 PM
Lol, happens to me alot :P good night.