PDA

View Full Version : iPod Touch Safari Browser Problem

Wobbuffet
05-27-2010, 10:09 AM
I can't open the rpg from my Safari browser, but I can open it from opera browser or tornado browser.. Forums work fine with safari though.. The problem started when the rpg hit 3000000 members..

Any idea?

Anyone with iTouch, check and tell me..

Tim
05-27-2010, 10:12 AM
I have no idea if it's still in the rules, but is/wasn't Safari against the rules for the RPG? :l

Wobbuffet
05-27-2010, 10:18 AM
Really?

Hevebt seen that rule anytime or heard about it..

BTw i am using iPod's safari.. Not pc one..

They are completely different...

Btw Kyle our mod also uses safari on his macintosh.. I have seen once during a contest when he took a screenshot

Supersnake
05-27-2010, 08:53 PM
My Ipod Works Perfectly What version you got.

Kife
05-27-2010, 09:51 PM
From what I know, TPPC doesn't block any current web browsers as Shrimpy fixed most of the problems already regarding them. And my Ipod Safari works with TPPC, so it must be something on your end.

mysterious internaut
05-28-2010, 01:11 AM
Actually, in my mobile phone, I have a Samsung Dolphin browser, Tppc opens fine but battling is impossible because it shows me an error even before I start the battle, when I open the battle page

Wobbuffet
05-28-2010, 01:35 AM
It works for me..

But it takes about a minute to load any page.. Even on a 4mbps connecetion..

Forum pages hardly take any time to load..

Also I restored my itouch and still it's not working.

Nightrush
05-28-2010, 08:14 AM
If you're that desperate to play TPPC everywhere you go, on the phone on the computer, at home out and about, you need help.

Elixer
05-28-2010, 06:58 PM
If you're that desperate to play TPPC everywhere you go, on the phone on the computer, at home out and about, you need help.

/thread.

Ice God
05-28-2010, 07:01 PM
Ipod touches and Iphones are a pain in the butt when on the internet when it comes to devices like those the nternet will appear different and most of the things that you do on the computer you cant do on the devices trust me i have a Iphone i have encounterd this problem a hundred of times