PDA

View Full Version : Old account Lockdown

05-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Hi TPPC community,
This is my first day back since a 4 year rest. My account number is 754115.

Trainer Statistics Overview For Trainer 754115 - Trainer #754115

Starting Pokémon

Articuno
Pokémon: Articuno
Level: 208
Money $0
Current TPPC Time May 11, 2010 04:40 PM
Eggs Waiting To Be Hatched None
Badges

Luckily I save my passwords on a word document, so I went on my account today and I had to use that active account thing because my account has been inactive for too long. But for some reason my lockdown password doesn't work. In my notepad my lockdown password should have been "darkmewtwo" and I remember that is the one I used before because it was the same for all my passwords. So is there anyway somebody can restore my lockdown/ check the records of the lockdown passwords to confirm I am correct?
Also, I only set ONE lockdown password, I never changed it and I have it written as "darkmewtwo", is it possible when I activated my account it got altered somehow?
Help would be much appreciated! Thanks for reading this long message.

Ekhart
05-11-2010, 05:48 PM
Unfortunatelly, there is nothing anyone can do with lockdown password. You may try to make small changes to it, try typing like "dark_mewtwo", "dmewtwo", "darkmewtwo" followed by Your year of birth etc,

ForTheWin
05-11-2010, 05:52 PM
or like use capitals? like DarkMewtwo?

Elris
05-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Unfortunatelly, there is nothing anyone can do with lockdown password. You may try to make small changes to it, try typing like "dark_mewtwo", "dmewtwo", "darkmewtwo" followed by Your year of birth etc,
that's correct and also try spaces like
Dark Mewtwo or
dark mewtwo

05-12-2010, 04:24 AM
Ahh I've tried every variation I can think of, don't know why it is not working.
I don't remember if TPPC had some kind of email confirmation or other ways to retrieve lost lockdown passwords but if somehow I can prove I am the rightful owner is there a chance my lockdown can get reset?

Acrytex
05-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Ahh I've tried every variation I can think of, don't know why it is not working.
I don't remember if TPPC had some kind of email confirmation or other ways to retrieve lost lockdown passwords but if somehow I can prove I am the rightful owner is there a chance my lockdown can get reset?

If your ip shows as the only used IP on that account and an SMOD is feeling nice enough to help you out after showing proof they will be willing to transfer the rare/good stuff to a new account of yours.