PDA

View Full Version : New

Willow's Tara
05-03-2010, 03:21 AM
Hi, I am new to this forum. Just joined today and I might stick around, the RP is quite fun.

Not sure if I get the Golden/Dark Pokemon, but I will probably get with the program real fast.

Cataclysmic
05-03-2010, 03:31 AM
Hiya, I've seen you around serebiiforums a lot (I'm mostly a lurker), so it's cool to see you here. Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy TPPC!

Also, dark Pokémon get a stat increase at night time and a stat decrease during the day (I forget the exact number). Golden Pokémon get a +15 stat increase all the time. Here's some more info about goldens. http://forums.tppc.info/showthread.php?t=8

Didily
05-03-2010, 03:34 AM
Welcome to TPPCand the Trainer Corner :D

You might wanna link your account first before you start trading.

Willow's Tara
05-03-2010, 04:03 AM
Cata- Ah I am not sure if I remember you (But if you are a lurker that makes sense) but yeah I do post there alot. And thanks clears it up for me.
Didily- Will do, where do you go for that btw?

Got 2 questions:
1. Is the Sinnoh Starters and Chatot the only wild Pokemon you can challenge? And are they always aleast a level higher then your highest level Pokemon? (If I replace my team with six lv5 would it go back down to that?) Where's the best place to train?

2. How do you change faction? I would like to join Team Aqua (Although I just got rewarded some faction points for TPPC faction, I don't want to make them lose that)