PDA

View Full Version : Golden day idea

Kaibamanjrs
12-25-2009, 05:15 PM
I think we should make all instances of golden days two days (like the new years one). This would put less pressure on people and should also lower the load on the server spreading it out.

abhiraj005
12-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Nope.

ricardopaulosp
12-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Would be really lot good!

Hantsuki
12-25-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm not sure exactly what you're suggesting, but it sounds like you want the other golden day, Shrimpy's birthday, to be on two days, so more members have a chance to goldenize their Pokemon, but the point is Shrimpy only has one birthday and he doesn't have to have a promo that day. It's just a little gift to the players even though a lot of people don't appreciate the fact that it's his birthday. The golden promos are privilege not a necessity.

Kaibamanjrs
12-25-2009, 08:37 PM
I'm not sure exactly what you're suggesting, but it sounds like you want the other golden day, Shrimpy's birthday, to be on two days, so more members have a chance to goldenize their Pokemon, but the point is Shrimpy only has one birthday and he doesn't have to have a promo that day. It's just a little gift to the players even though a lot of people don't appreciate the fact that it's his birthday. The golden promos are privilege not a necessity.

Having all of them spread across two days would probably make players less frantic to get them and would be spread out better, thus less load on the servers and I could actually play.

bloodfeastislandboy
12-25-2009, 10:04 PM
no way 1/10

NightSroud
12-25-2009, 10:20 PM
nope srry but if it the G-day was 2 days more ppls will get the goldens so their rating will be lower 0/10

Kaibamanjrs
12-25-2009, 10:22 PM
nope srry but if it the G-day was 2 days more ppls will get the goldens so their rating will be lower 0/10

and the negative effect is what?

Shadow
12-25-2009, 10:22 PM
To tell the truth, it probably wouldn't even it out too much. People who couldn't go on the first day would come on the second day, and you'd have just as many people.

Kaibamanjrs
12-25-2009, 11:48 PM
To tell the truth, it probably wouldn't even it out too much. People who couldn't go on the first day would come on the second day, and you'd have just as many people.

it would sure ease the pressure though, people who have a little more time would be less frantically clicking, less extra clicks means less load.

Jawa
12-26-2009, 03:20 AM
...and I could actually play.
So this is about you? Tbh, I don't see why this is necessary. As Hantsuki said, Shrimpy only has one birthday. And I agree with Shadow that it won't even out much. Everyone will either want to be the first to get the golds, or everyone will decide to put it off to the second day. So stop crying because you can't handle some lag.

Kaibamanjrs
12-26-2009, 11:31 AM
So this is about you? Tbh, I don't see why this is necessary. As Hantsuki said, Shrimpy only has one birthday. And I agree with Shadow that it won't even out much. Everyone will either want to be the first to get the golds, or everyone will decide to put it off to the second day. So stop crying because you can't handle some lag.

I am pretty sure everyone will choose one of the two, but not everyone chooses the same one of the two, thus lowering the amount.

Also, this is not about me, I am pretty sure other people like playing this game as well. It goes without saying.

kairi13
12-26-2009, 11:47 AM
i'm bored so yeah
a note to all those that replied in this thread with a 'nope' or 'no way 1/10'
please give a reason why it isn't good and don't uselessly spam.
~
now back on topic
~
it is a nice idea and it would greatly reduce the amount of lag
but like the others said golden day is not a necesity, it is shrimpy's birthday and a gift to us, so we shouldn't be ungratefull and ask for more.
i hope my opinion will be helpfull :)
bye

NightSroud
12-26-2009, 07:10 PM
i'm bored so yeah
a note to all those that replied in this thread with a 'nope' or 'no way 1/10'
please give a reason why it isn't good and don't uselessly spam.
~
now back on topic
~
it is a nice idea and it would greatly reduce the amount of lag
but like the others said golden day is not a necesity, it is shrimpy's birthday and a gift to us, so we shouldn't be ungratefull and ask for more.
i hope my opinion will be helpfull :)
bye

every one who said no beside abhiraj005 gave a reason you ppl who want G-day to be 2 days dont realise that if it were 2 days more ppls could get the goldens so when you will want to trade them there rating will be lower dont even bother sugesting that again because when shrimpy invented golden pokemon he thought it trough and i dont think hes gonna change anything, what will be next sugesting more than 3 days a year for golden pokemons?

BattleDance
12-26-2009, 07:39 PM
every one who said no beside abhiraj005 gave a reason you ppl who want G-day to be 2 days dont realise that if it were 2 days more ppls could get the goldens so when you will want to trade them there rating will be lower dont even bother sugesting that again because when shrimpy invented golden pokemon he thought it trough and i dont think hes gonna change anything, what will be next sugesting more than 3 days a year for golden pokemons?

What is a rating but someone else's opinion?
What is a golden but an uber-active dark?
What is a tppc forum member but a mod who has no say in what idea is actually going to be put in effect?

I personally think this is a bad idea because goldens are overrated.
I'll probably never get one because the reward isn't worth the effort.

Kaibamanjrs
12-26-2009, 08:07 PM
What is a rating but someone else's opinion?
What is a golden but an uber-active dark?
What is a tppc forum member but a mod who has no say in what idea is actually going to be put in effect?

I personally think this is a bad idea because goldens are overrated.
I'll probably never get one because the reward isn't worth the effort.

It isn't so much the golden, but the ability to play normally on these golden days.

BattleDance
12-26-2009, 08:10 PM
It isn't so much the golden, but the ability to play normally on these golden days.

I get what you mean. The whole idea of golden day makes it a bad idea, imo.

Kaibamanjrs
12-26-2009, 08:14 PM
I get what you mean. The whole idea of golden day makes it a bad idea, imo.

It spices up the rpg a bit, giving it a bit of difference.

BattleDance
12-26-2009, 08:19 PM
It spices up the rpg a bit, giving it a bit of difference.

*Nods* Know that. But I think there should be another method to getting goldens, like a super-hard battle tower (Golden Tower, if you will) that, if you win, turns your starter into a golden.

Lucario
12-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Topic is useless and its never going to happen......

0/10

Kaibamanjrs
12-26-2009, 08:29 PM
*Nods* Know that. But I think there should be another method to getting goldens, like a super-hard battle tower (Golden Tower, if you will) that, if you win, turns your starter into a golden.

With a game designed like this, a super hard battletower becomes a 'process' and the novelty dies. Golden days allow the pokemon to be 'special', because they are limited edition in essence.

Messi
01-02-2010, 06:07 AM
One day is enough.
0/10

GiratinaGod
01-05-2010, 05:26 AM
Not gonna happen
0/0

Kife
01-27-2010, 11:44 PM
Not going to change unless Shrimpy sees a major problem with the site that day.