PDA

View Full Version : Cipher's Assult

Despair From the Dark
04-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Team Cipher, a feared organization of the Orre Region. Several years ago, they had been at their peak strength, but were stopped by a mere child. Their base taken from them, their productions halted and their reputation smashed to oblivion, Cipher dropped off the face of the earth, leaving no trace behind. Until now.
Shadow Pokemon have been seen several times, and seem to be growing by numbers. Under new control, Team Cipher has risen to power again, under new control of their leader; Ashizu. But they've grown to strong to be taken down by authorities. However, trainers across the land have stood up to fight against Cipher. Will you join Ashizu and her army of dark pokemon, or stand against them?

~~~~~
Info on Shadow Pokemon
First of all, they're attacks are always super effective except against other Shadow pokemon. They have no emotions, and often times attack their trainers. Only evil characters may have Shadow Pokemon.
~~~~~
Form

Name: First and last, please.

Appearnce: Make it good. I want all details. 6 sentences at least.

Personality: Same as Appearnce. 6 sentences.

History: 4 sentences at least. Doesn't have to be dramatic.

Team: Up to 6 pokemon at once, NO NICKNAMES as they're too confusing. You may have one alternatre coloured pokemon(shiny or other coloured). No ubers. No legendaries. 4 moves, and only evil characters get Shadow Pokemon. Use the below form for them.

Pokemon:
Moves:
Personality: (only minor description needed)

~~~~~
Rules
~~~~~
1: Follow TC rules. Duh.
2: If the clan dies, please bump it.
3: Must know how to RP.
4: There will be some inappropriate language, but it'll be censored, most likely. If you curse, CENSOR THE WHOLE WORD! I don't want to things lke f*ck or sh*t. Censor it all.
5: Limit the spam.

I'll post my character soon.

And just a note, I am Ashizu.

Despair From the Dark
07-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Ok, let's try again to get this RP going.

Piggachew
07-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Please do not bump clan threads.

Despair From the Dark
07-12-2010, 09:52 PM
I don't get it though, why can't we?

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Assult? xD

Isn't this the same one in my forums?

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Yes. I made this one months ago, but no one posted, so I posted it on the Crystalline forums.

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 12:09 PM
Oh, April? Oh noes~

Hang on. I'll make a profile on both^^

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 12:09 PM
:D Yay!

Although I edited out the use of legendaries on this one.

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 12:12 PM
That's fine. In the forum one, I was planning on not having a legend. Quick question, if I may ask, are the use of my Runic Unknowns allowed in these?

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 12:14 PM
The tatoos? Yeah, you can have hem.

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 12:16 PM
Well, not the tattoos, in a sense, but them as an 'Infinite' Pokemon. I'm drawing this from a Japanese cut of Pokemon Movie 3, actually. There's this old box full of those Unknown puzzle pieces, yet each one is practically a Pokeball. If I were to be some form of 'historian', if you would, would the use of an 'in-finite' amount of Unknown be, in theory, allowed?

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 12:18 PM
Yeah, go for it.

Wait, you mean like...being able to use every Unown in battle?

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 12:20 PM
Oh, yay~
Because of this, I won't be much of a battler if that's okay. In like a reeeeeeeally bad time, I might open my box and kill everyone with ten million Hidden Powers though. Hahha~

I make a profile. Hang onses.

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 12:20 PM
Okiez. :3

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 12:38 PM
Name: Koori Kiruru (it's my special name, I always use it~)
Good/Evil: Good, I suppose, helps with the power of knowledge! xD
Title: 'Runic Ringmaster'

Appearance: Koori's hair is bleached to a misty blond, almost white, and always keenly spiked up over his head. His face is calm and tan, his eyes a runic yellow. He never goes anywhere without his lucky sunglasses drenched with symbols of Unown on the sides~
His clothes are tight and firm- he himself wears a mint-colored tank-top under a pale white vest, torn and rough around the edges of what used to be its sleeves. Koori's shorts are a pale yet neon orange themselves~

Personality: Koori is a calm yet energetic fellow. His keen senses to notice the unnoticeable go far in his expeditions and generally cause him to freak out. He has a short temper, though, when he 'snaps', it's generally a laughable series of lashing insults. He is the clumsiest person you will ever meet, and is probably the most comedic and fun as well. Always upbeat on the latest fashions, Koori is a guy you'll want to meet~

History: Koori's life was plain and boring, and it mostly still is. He was a normal kid with a knack for knowledge, and graduated from the Trainer's School with a valedictorian degree in runic expeditions. His first adventure led him to what is now his secret hideout, a great, ancient shrine of Unknown, where he found his Ruin Box, a capsule full of an infinite amount of Unown~

Pokemon:
Unown~
(x infinite)
Moves:
Hidden Power
Personality:
None.

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 12:39 PM
Btw, it's spelled Unown. :3 And accepted.

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 12:41 PM
/facepalm

*fixed*

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 12:43 PM
;D I like Unowns. They ish adorable. Anyways, Ima make my profile now.

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 12:44 PM
Okai! By the by, just in case you didn't know, these are the Runic Unowns, with no definite alphabetical resemblance or shape~

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 12:46 PM
The Runic ones from the third movie are actually based on hyrogliphs(I know, I just butchered the spelling there)

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 12:48 PM
Hieroglyphs.

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 12:48 PM
Thank you. ^^;;

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 12:50 PM
~^.^~
Anytime.

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 12:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Zfq_4NKPY&feature=related

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Can't watch Youtube anymore. Virus crapped up my Adobe:(

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 12:57 PM
D: Damn. you missed the greatest three seconds of your life.

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 01:00 PM
Oh noes.

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 02:32 PM
Name: Eshio Takamachi

Hometown/Home Region: Azalea of the Johto Region.

Good/Evil: Good.

History: For most of his life, Eshio has lived with Bugsy, the Azalea Town Gym Leader. His parents abandoned him as a young child for unknown reasons, and Bugsy's father had adopted him. Eshio grew up admiring Bugsy, his pokemon, his battle style, and strived to become his successor as the Gym Leader one day. He's earned his rank as one of the top trainers at the Azalea Gym.
He's been beaten only a few times, and has actually succeeded in defeating Bugsy himself.
When Bugsy's father first found him, alone in Ilex forest, a lone Shedinja was floating, motionless, above him, watching. Bugsy's father scared it away and took the infant back to his home. However, upon arriving, he found the lone Shedinja had followed him all the way through the forest and back to his home. The bug pokemon stayed outside the house for months, until Bugsy's father decided it was of no threat, and allowed it to enter their house. After that, it became a part of their family, and, once old enough, Eshio's first pokemon.

At 11 years old, Eshio had begun taking Shedinja to Ilex forest to play, until he was attacked by another bug pokemon. The wild Ninjask had struck him in the back and drove him to the ground. It the proceeded to attack Shedinja, but to no avail, as Shedinja was immune to every attack the fast bug pokemon knew. Upon regaining consciousness, he found that Shedinja was easily blocking the Ninjask from attacking him. He immediately began to command Dinji to attack back, and after a while, threw his first and only pokeball at the bug, successfully capturing it.

It is unknown if the Shedinja is the shell of that very same Ninjask, but Eshio believes it to be true.

The rest of Eshio's team came from Eggs obtained in various ways.

Paris, his Parasect, was obtained in the main. Bugsy's aunt, who lived in, you guessed it, Paris, France, sent him a gift of a pokemon egg. However, he could not care for it at the time, and instead, entrusted it to Eshio. After hatching the Paras egg, he became friends with it quickly. The little bug was extremely emotional, and so Eshio was always there to comfort it. Seeing the bond they had, Bugsy gave Eshio full ownership of Paras.

His Vespiquen, Check Mate, also known simply as Check, was found, in an egg, deep in Ilex forest. It was actually found in a lake. Eshio supposed it had fallen in and floated to the center. Wasting no time, he dove in to rescue the egg. It hatched into a healthy, if a little cold, female Combee before he even got out of the forest.

Grim, named for it's scythes, was obtained from the couple that run the daycare south of the booming city of Goldenrod. The daycare man had told him that the egg was left by a trainer with purple hair. In actual fact, it was the child of Bugsy's own Scyther, but neither Eshio or Bugsy ever made the connection. Eshi happily accepted it, and before long, it hatched into a perfectly healthy Scyther.

His final pokemon, Forretress, was not quite found as an egg. East of Slowpoke Well, Eshio found a small Pineco doing something very odd. It had wedged itself into the discarded remains of a pokemon eggshell, and was trying to use it for warmth. The Pineco was tiny, much smaller than what it should have been. Feling sorry for the small pokemon, he too it back with him to give it a home, thus completing his pokemon team.

Personality: Eshio is, often, a rude, nasty person. Towards Bugsy or his family, he's polite and kind, but to most people he doesn't know, he's cruel, rude and untrusting. He values his pride more than anything. Armed with a wide vocabulary of vile words, he'll insult anyone he feels like. He considers showing emotion a sign of weakness, thus hides them from everyone.
He holds high respect for Bugsy, as well as his pokemon, and looks down upon most trainers who wish to challenge him. Although he uses mainly bug pokemon, he does like grass and flying types as well.
He absolutely refuses to show affection to anyone, although it's bee rumored that he likes Bugsy as more than a friend.

Appearance: Long, greasy, silver hair runs off his head and across his shoulders. His clothes consist of a large black robe-coat, with yellow trim. It’s sleeves stop at the shoulders, and the bottom of the robe fans out behind him, like a strange cape. His eyes are pure black. Across his uncovered skin are a series of read ribbon-like lines. They run down his arms and legs, as well as up his cheeks and over his eyelids.
He wears shorts that end halfway down his thighs. His boots are pure black leather. A glove on each hand, black, each contain a pentagram stitched into the fabric.
He wears a strange band in his hair, unseen, except for what sticks off at each end; a strange, black, insect-like wing. Each about 8 inches in length, they represent the wings of a Ninjask.
On his back, sewn to his shirt, are two more wing-like protrusions that strongly resemble the wings of a Shedinja.

Pokemon Team:

Nickname: Dinji
Species: Shedinja
Personality: Quiet, it never makes a sound. Like all Shedinja, it's quite mysterious. It'll disappear for hours and randomly reappear when no one is watching. Where it goes is still unknown. It stays out of it's Pokeball all the time.
Appearance: It's halo is black, as opposed to a standard White halo.
Moveset: Shadow Claw, Thief, X-Scissor, Grudge.

Nickname: Jasker
Species: Ninjask
Personality: It never stays in one place, always zipping around when out of it's pokeball. It always seems to fude with Dinji and other Shedinja.
Appearance:N/A
Moveset: X-Scissor, Metal Claw, Protect and Double Team

Nickname: Paris
Species: Parasect
Personality: Very obedient, it will obey Eshio's orders, no matter what they may be. Seems to be slightly emotional.
Appearance: Has green spots as opposed to yellow.
Moveset: Spore, Cross Poison, Attract and Counter

Nickname: Check Mate
Species: Vespiquen
Personality: Extremely protective over every bug pokemon it sees. It often attempts to interfere in battles to aid it's teammates.
Appearance: N/A
Moveset: Attack Order, Defend Order, Heal Order, Power Gem

Nickname: Grim
Species: Scyther
Personality: Much like Check Mate, it will aid it's teammates, even when not called into battle. However, it never seems to know when to stop fighting.
Moveset: Slash, Ominous Wind, Tailwind and Double Team

Nickname: Trey
Species: Forretress
Personality: Extremely affectionate towards most people, and far too trusting. It will obey commands given by both it's trainer and anyone else.
Moveset: Spikes, Zap Cannon, Rapid Spin and Gyro Ball

Yep. Same as in Brandon's RP. Since it's never been specified, I'm sticking Orre right between Johto and Hoenn.

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 02:33 PM
You copied and pasted~
Not one of the Four, ohnoes.

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Copy/Paste laziness ftw.

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 02:36 PM
True dat. ~^^~
How's the Togetic Siggy? (http://i27.tinypic.com/ra3nzd.png) Nobody rated it:(

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 02:36 PM
I like it. It's cute. ^^

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 02:38 PM
I made it for Cyanide, since she can't download Paintnet again and she can't make siggies. She tutored my in siggies, so, I thought I could take her place~

Oh, and no, I can't useevery Unown in battle, just saw that. By in-finite I mean that only during times of extreme need do I fully open the box. My Runic Unown are specialized in Hidden Power, so, say I needed one with a Fire element, i focus on the box and form the Fire Runic Unown, so to speak~

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 02:40 PM
I see. Well, as long as they're not used for some massive unbreakable shield like in the movie ^^

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 02:41 PM
No, no. Not unless we're all about to be killed by some Shadow Lugiahoohdarkraicresseliamewtwomewgroudonkyogreray quaza orsomething.

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 02:42 PM
That works. :D Ima add some Shadow unown into the mix too.

Crystallii
07-13-2010, 02:51 PM
Oh noes!!!!!

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 02:51 PM
;D Ima add a lot of Shadow pokemon into this.

Sienkronieze
07-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Name: Mateus Kronze
Good/Evil: Evil

Appearnce: Mateus has short white hair that is always combed neatly. He has almost black eyes, and typically has no real expression. He wears an ankle-length coat that is a pure white, and never has any spots. He wears a white silk tie underneath it with a white dress shirt. He has perfectly clean white cotton pants, and clean white dress shoes.

Personality: There is one noticeable feature about Mateus: He is completely diabolical. He has no real respect for anyone except for Ashizu, and he has no need for feelings. He does not know emotion. He does not know mercy, and will do whatever possible to accomplish his mission. Not the kind of guy you want to cross. Only second to Ashizu herself.

History: At the age of 4, he was sent to a school for psychologically challenged children, due to his lack of emotions. After staying at this school till the age of 13, he escaped. After making his money through gambling, he joined Team Cipher and quickly rose to his current position, due to his ruthless nature and his success at whatever he did.

Team:

He prefers using non-Shadow Pokemon.

Pokemon:Weavile
Appearance: Normal
Moves: Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Crush Claw
Personality: Same as trainer.

Pokemon: Gallade
Appearance: Is all white.
Moves:Close Combat, Psychic, Hypnosis, Dream Eater.
Personality: Same as trainer, his right-hand Pokemon.

Despair From the Dark
07-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Nice. Accepted.