PDA

View Full Version : Hello my name is Abel

Abel
04-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Hey everyone :) my name is Abel :) i just created this account because my other name was too long. it was my whole name AbelCastilloLopez. so i decided to make it shorter...here is something a little bit about me

My name is Abel as most of yall may know by now :P..lets see...something about me....I'm 18 years old, I live in Athens and i go to Tanner HIgh School. I graduate this year =D...Senior 2010 baby!!!...I'm pakistan by the way...Everything about me is weird by the way if u havent figured that out by now...Right now i'm enjoying life to da fullest...lets just say i'm enjoying wat time i have left =)...Making my History.....I enjoy hanging out with my companeros...especially with my companeros de desmadre...they are the best =D (jesus, jose, mark, sagan, and others)...they are the reason i'm always crazy, weird, and alive...I do enjoy playing soccer...Alot...even though my doctor told me that is bad for me i still play because to me its passion...number 16 in my skool soccer team.... My fav. team is Club America. My fav. European team is Barcelona(mas que un club). and my fav. soccer player is Lionel Messi =)...Muzik is another thing i enjoy to listen to :)...music is everything to anyone. (you could call me a muzik fr3ak)..i listen to rock(linkin park) regge(Daddy Yankee) Bachata (Aventura) Durangense(El trono) Techno(Dj Tiesto)..My favorite colors are red, black, silver, and white. My fav. quote is "when you're a kid its easy, you're not afraid to try, to dare, you do it, just because you like it"...I also love to dance...when i say dance i dont mean like durangense, bachata, rege, or anything of that stuff..i'm talking bout poppin..its like breakdancing (fav. dance crew is da jabbawockeez)..Another thing that i'm good at is graffiti...i enjoy doing it :) specially cause its illegal...joking, i just draw it :P...my biggest talent would be my imagination..i'm full of it =D..there is nothing greater than a persons imagination...

add me on myspace if you want :)

www.myspace.com/trojankid

Abel
04-25-2010, 09:50 PM
nobody cared about me :(

Hiro
04-25-2010, 09:54 PM
Bumping your thread isn't going to make people care about you.

Abel
04-25-2010, 10:05 PM
i was just saying...and no need for that

X-tra
04-25-2010, 10:37 PM
Oh, lol I thought your name was Abel, not Abel :P

Abel
04-25-2010, 10:43 PM
i dont get it :P

like Able?

Despair From the Dark
04-25-2010, 10:44 PM
I had a friend named Abel ages ago. For like...a year, I thought it was spelled "Able". Never saw it written down.

Abel
04-25-2010, 10:50 PM
hahaha thats funny..may people spell it like that all the time...use to make me mad...not no more..i'm use to it..i kinda like it :)