PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

Danny
03-29-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm Danny. You may also know me as Jebus or Dblade. I have been on TPPC for about 3 years now. I signed up a while back and had some luck with contest, got some stuff pretty quick, and am here now. I pretty much stopped playing the rpg now. I don't really care enough to play. I still come on to see the few people I know that are still here and to chat on forums with weirdos like you reading this thread.

I am a pretty weird kid. I am indian (dot, not feather), and am amazing, my pics are on the picture thread if you wanna see. I like to laugh and live life. I am not a worshiper/ believer of god, first one in my family, and proud of it. I am a pretty nice guy if you are a close friend. But I'm still nice to people who aren't losers. I made a lot of friends on TPPC, and I still see them now and then. If you're one of them, say hi so I know you're still alive D:

I am 16, and am a Junior in high school. I live in a small town in Iowa. It's pretty quiet here, and I love it. It's the first town that I made REAL friends, not insulting my TPPC friends, I have made great connections with them too. But, this is the first place I've ever liked to live. If you do know where I live, come see me at my motel, but you have to rent a room first :P I live with my mom, dad, and little sister in a small apartment in our motel that we own. It's a good living and decent amount of space to live in. I am currently working in McDonalds, I will start sometime this month after my interview.

A little about my personality:
I am wild, completely spontaneous and will do some crazy ... You never know what to expect of me, so watch out. I am a really nice guy. I like everyone who doesn't hate me, or that annoys the hell out of me. I am a pretty smart kid, although I do stupid ... And if you haven't noticed, I swear, a lot. But I do have rules, no swearing in public places or near children. I'm not a genius or anything, but I do know a lot about stuff, and I love to debate about things with my friends. My opinions usually differ from my friends, but I still love them all. I do get angry, and have some issues. I have beat up a lot of people by accident, and I set a chicks hair on accident once, but that's not important. I am a very creepy kid by society's standards. I am really handsy and have no shame, I will grope someone in public ._. But, I respect people if they say no and all.

Uh, well, what else? I play some other rpgs, so if you see my names flying around, that's probably me. But, then again, there are other Jebus' out there. I especially like Pokemon rpgs. I have always liked pokemon since it started out way back when. But it saddens me to see what it's become, I am still a loyal fan of the game, but I don't care for the show.

Oh, I love to play sports. I may be a fatty and am a little slow, but I love to play, and I play good. I especially love golf, it's my favorite sport of all time. I have a game with friends all the time during the summer and am part of the highschool team here. I'm only JV, but I keep trying to get better. I play the trumpet, and the viola. I hate band, but I like to play music a lot. I love to listen to music too. I like rap, rock, and hate country.

I'm no cool kid. I am in the group of normal acceptable people, who aren't all preppy or anything, but they still are smart and are cool people. Not sure what to call it or anything, but eh. I am a drama ...., love it, and live it. I have acted for years and can't stand not being in a play or act in a year. I usually get a major role, and am an amazing actor, plus, I can make myself cry. I do not care for the popular trends and what everyone else is doing. I don't drink and party. But I do do some....uh.....other things >_>, cough cough. But I still like to have fun and hang out. I would easily take a day of my social life over a day of my TPPC life. I don't value pixels more than friends.

Serious stuff:
I am hoping to become a psychiatrist in the future. I might not have the test taking grades to get into a big medical school, but I do know what I'm talking about. I have had a lot of bad things happen to me over the years. People think their life sucks and it's totally horrible, but they have no idea of the crap I've seen. I want to help out people who just need a shoulder to cry on.

I don't really like my parents. I am 100% different from them, and I don't really like them. They just don't accept me for the things I want to do, I know they care, but they are just to narrow minded to let me do anything. I love my sister to death, she's the only family member of mine that I am close to. The last one I was close to was my mom's dad, and he's dead, so yeah.

You don't want to know what I've seen and what I've done. It's insane, some of the things I have seen. I have nightmares about some of them. I tried to have a clean slate when I moved here to Iowa, I don't want to remember the things that have happened and the people I've met. It's been good so far, but I don't want to risk something now.

I am single at the moment, but there is someone who I'm interested in. I won't go into to much detail, but she's one of the few people who I really do like. That doesn't mean the market is closed though ;]

Uh, so, yeah, I'm Danny, hope you learned some things about me. And, uh, hope to be friends :3
Sorry if this was hard to read, I ramble on and on sometimes.
Oh, and if you haven't noticed, I love purple.

Ruinn
03-29-2010, 08:00 PM
Wow, felt like I was reading an essay. Nice to meet you. :)

Danny
03-29-2010, 08:10 PM
I don't know why I typed all of that, but I just had a lot of time on my hands, so I let loose D:

Nice to meet you too :3

Ruinn
03-29-2010, 08:12 PM
Well, you had to type somewhat fast because if you haven't posted or even clicked on a thread for that matter for more than 20 minutes you would've automatically be logged out. Trust me, I know, it's happened to me before. >.>

Nizzzy
03-29-2010, 08:14 PM
To much writing D:
But nice to meet you :D

Canine
03-29-2010, 08:14 PM
ohaithar. yer the one who was unlucky wth all da unobs. Shiny weedle, DArk snorunt (That became promo too), and your duskull, right?

Danny
03-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Well, I had this typed out before, actually, typed it out yesterday, but I was too lazy to post it.

Nice to meet you guys and yes, I also have duskulls and stuff D:

Xaine
03-30-2010, 12:38 AM
I love you.

Oh, and I'm still alive!