PDA

View Full Version : Which Pokemon Are Considered Rare Swaps

Golden Killer
12-24-2009, 10:23 PM
topic^^ ^^

Destiny
12-24-2009, 10:28 PM
There is no such thing as a 'rare swap' you have an equal chance of getting them all

h20
12-24-2009, 11:10 PM
Actually what I've found out is that some pokemon do have a less chance of being gotten.
For example if you want a Blissey Family line you only have a 2 /600 or something chance because In a Blissey line there are 3 pokes .And they are only female gendered and among which 1 is a non swap.So you only have a 2 chance.
But however Getting a Machamp Line poke would be like 6/600 or something cause all pokes of the line are swaps and can be obtained in both genders.
Hope you understand

abhiraj005
12-24-2009, 11:17 PM
Some people consider that this pokemons are Rare Swaps:
S/D Heracross
S/D Absol
S/D Gligar
S/D Blissey
But some people says the same what Destiny said in previous posts.

MaDeMoiSeLLe
12-24-2009, 11:20 PM
I'm with Destiny on this. When you can get a Pokemon through Swap, then it is not rare at all, so the term "Rare swap" is not relevant. Maybe the reason why you people are saying that is because your chance of getting it is low, but I'm sure that Pokemons on Swaps are randomly generated and it is just a matter of luck and how willing you are to waste your money to get the desired swap. I also believe that this "Rare swap" term is just a reason for a noob to rate its swap higher than usual - when it is not supposed to be that way.

h20
12-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Yeah cause you have 2/600 or something chance of getting
S/D Heracross
S/D Absol
S/D Gligar
S/D Blissey