PDA

View Full Version : Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaai :>

bunny
03-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Hai everyone, i'm bunny. At least that's the nick i've been using for my being here, my nick being bunny, it should be obvious i love bunnies. Why? Beccause they're so cute and adorable and lot of unique traits make them quite admirable to me.

I like eating cake. A lot of cake. I don't think i've been through a single day for the past uhhh 3 months without cake. Excluding that one day i went without cake, it's been about uhhh since last summer, i've gone without cake. Excluding that, it's been a couple years. So you see, cake is a part of my everyday life. My favourite cake is mousse cake, and my second favourite would be cheesecake :>

I usually buy cake from local bakeries but i like baking them myself too. Yeah, i love to bake, but not just cake, though mostly cake. I bake a lot because a lot of my friends like the pasterys i bake, and seeing them eat them make me happy. And if they don't eat my baked goods, well let's just say i wouldn't be able to see my toes anymore D:

Of course since i eat a lot of cake, i try to make up for it by eating a lot of healthy foods and exercising. A lot. Some people think i like eating carrots because bunnies like them. That's not the case, i really do like the taste. I eat a lot of carrots, and i like salads. Bascially all of them, except for the salads with the lettuce with the purple tip at the end. They not only look weird but they're really REALLy bitter. So that's why i don't like them. You probably don't like them either. I know we all have unique tastes, but bitter is just... bitter >_>

I walk to school everyday, occasionally i take the bus. There is a bus available for me but i don't usually go on it because my school is close enough for me to walk to. Still, when it's really rainy or gloomy, i take the bus. But that's only because when the weather's gloomy, it makes me feel gloomy. My favourite days are days where there isn't a single cloud in sight. Yeah, i don't like clouds. I've disliked them ever since i found out they're water particles. Which leads to another point, i don't like water. I almost drowned when i was little. I can't swim. I can't float (Not because i'm fat, but i do feel heavy in the water ;-;)

Some sports i enjoy are soccer, karate, volleyball, and tennis :> Soccer's been a joy for me for a very long time. I actually used to really don't like soccer because all the boys were all so good at it, and i was terrible at it, and when i asked to play once, they shuned me and made fun of how badly i played. But then, one person (a really close childhood friends who isn't around anymore) came by and taught me some tricks. I had a lot of fun with him. I really like soccer now, playing soccer brings back a lot of memories i hold very dear :>

Karate's also been another big part of my life. I've been learning karate ever since uhhh kindergarden? More or less around that time. Since then, i've made my way to a black belt :> Still, i'm not very strong, but it's a lot of fun, and (i'm not weird or anything) punching dummies is fun.

Hobbies i have is playing the piano, violen, flute, and sax. Though i'm not very good at the sax. I also play on the guitar occasionally in my spare time. Music is fun for me, though i'm not particularlly good at singing. I also have fun drawing or doodling for fun. Some of my friends are REALLY good artists, and they've taught me some stuff. I've also gone to some lessons, but i'm nothing compared to some of my real life friends. Oh and Tenshi, some of you know her from here. She drew me a buneary picture for my birthday. She's an awesome artist, by hand and by mouse. Which i really envy :<

When i grow up i hope to be a cop or a cook. Though my parents probably wouldn't let me doing neither of them. In school, i think i'm a pretty good student, though my last report card left me crying. Literally. And not out of happiness ;x That was because i made a deal with my parents if i got a certain mark or higher, i would be able to choose my own high school. I was 0.2% too low.

I was born in Japan and i do know some japanese. Though i can only speak it, my kanji is horrible, but at least i still know my alphabet :D I moved here to Canada when i was really little because my parents thought it would be better for me to come to Canada and have my education here. Almost every summer though, i return to Japan to visit some family and just enjoy the luxuries of my native countries (My parents always say that).

I also have an older brother. Um... 5 years old i think. He's 19 now. AND HE CAN DRIVE!!!! Though not a motorcycle :< He's away now, he's in university ;-; Though he's a very mean older brother, i really missed him. I didn't want him to go, but i was too dumb at that time to actually tell him how much i didn't want him to go. But now it's really lonely at home. And quiet. Sometimes, i miss being made fun of by him.

Here in TPPC i've found everything a lot go fun and really enjoyable, i think i've made a lot of friends, and i hope i've meant something to everyone of those people i consider friends. I hope to get to know everyone better, including you. In this town i live in, it's sort of like a really small world. It's interesting hearing about how people are doing like... on the other side of the world or something. I've heard a lot of interesting things, and i really hope to hear more.

So yeah, there's my introduction. I kinda blabbered a lot, something i tend to do a lot on the computer, not sure why. Maybe to make up for all the things i don't say in real life. In real life, i've very quiet and i don't like talking too much because i can get very self concious. And after my thriteen years of life, i think i'm pretty self aware of myself. So yeah. I hope you enjoyed my introduction. It's been a pleasure talking about myself xD

:> <--- My favoruite smiley, not to mention the most awesome smiley.

~Coffee
03-26-2010, 09:27 PM
Hai bunny :)

bunny
03-26-2010, 09:33 PM
Hey :>

~Coffee
03-26-2010, 09:36 PM
nice smilie :>

Nizzzy
03-26-2010, 09:37 PM
A bunny <3

X-tra
03-26-2010, 09:38 PM
A Hair!:egg_love:

Ally
03-26-2010, 10:22 PM
bunny <3

kakashi
03-26-2010, 10:24 PM
A Hair!:egg_love:

You mean Hare?

And I didn't read it :( Too long haha.

Chiamon
03-26-2010, 10:26 PM
Nice to meet you >.< my name is Chiamon!

Sci
03-26-2010, 11:13 PM
Hello, I assume you like carrots?

X-tra
03-27-2010, 12:03 AM
You mean Hare?

And I didn't read it :( Too long haha.

:egg_angry: No, hair. Watch your spelling <3 lulxz

bunny
03-27-2010, 04:32 PM
Wonder if anyone bothered to read my post ;-;

I spent a WHOLE minute typing that! D<

Nizzzy
03-27-2010, 04:37 PM

But your gramers awesome xD

freefall
03-27-2010, 04:38 PM
you only spent a minute typing all that?

and yeah, i read it xD

hai, btw :3

ForTheWin
03-27-2010, 07:26 PM
:lol: I read all of it and now I think I forgot how to spell D:

Btw Hai bunny <3 :>

SangoLove
03-31-2010, 05:20 PM
BUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

yey :>

Bodolicious
03-31-2010, 09:27 PM
bunny for president ;>

bunny
04-04-2010, 02:36 PM
oyesh :>

Kayshla
04-04-2010, 02:44 PM
tl;dr :>

Tim
04-04-2010, 02:46 PM
too long; did read <:

day59
04-04-2010, 03:56 PM
i have a head ache now :(

bunny
04-04-2010, 03:57 PM
I'm sorry ;-;

day59
04-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Its alright!
im fine now

Glad to meet you bunny

aznknight
04-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Meat o.O...
hi

bunny
04-04-2010, 04:00 PM
It was probably a typo...

~Ay
04-04-2010, 10:10 PM
Well I didn't read this since I'm quite braindead at the moment D:

But ohay. <3

Xaine
04-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Yeahh... I didn't read most of that either, but I love you.
We need to talk on MSN or something sometime soon! (:

Tarun Dragonix
04-08-2010, 08:14 PM

I spent over a minute reading it o.o

and Hai bunny!

bunny
04-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai x3

Genosecks
04-14-2010, 08:34 AM
hay bunnay :3

bunny
04-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Ohay Geno x3

What's up? ;o

King Magmortar
04-15-2010, 04:23 PM
Less *A's* please x.x

bunny
04-15-2010, 04:24 PM
;-;‪‪

King Magmortar
04-15-2010, 04:26 PM
;-;‪‪
;o;...

bunny
04-15-2010, 04:37 PM
hi‪‪‪

King Magmortar
04-15-2010, 04:53 PM
hiya bunny :3

Ichigo Uzumaki
04-15-2010, 06:50 PM

I somehow hope that took more than a minute to type. Unless you're like, the goddess of typing.

bunny
04-15-2010, 09:54 PM
But i like being goddess :o

(Yeah, took me more than a minute xD But it didn't take as long as most things because i just typed whatever fromt he top of my head)

Genosecks
04-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Ahaha, nothing much actually, really busy lately LOL. C:
Hows life? =P

Sci
04-20-2010, 08:12 PM
I read it after I posted then didn't bother to amend my post :d

bunny
04-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Ahaha, nothing much actually, really busy lately LOL. C:
Hows life? =P

Good & Bad things as usual, but mostly good things of course x3 I've been spending most of my time playing with origami but other than that the normal stuff x3

Danny
04-25-2010, 05:34 PM
:>
/filler

bunny
04-25-2010, 05:36 PM
<33‪‪

Camper
04-25-2010, 07:05 PM
Wow, such a long introduction. You're not lazy unlike me. Point noted ;)

bunny
04-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Oh, but i am! D:

ricardopaulosp
04-27-2010, 09:19 PM
hello bunny, nothing against her but I prefer this smiley =] I also like cake (who does not?) mainly carrot cake with chocolate and ... ops! it's time to go to sleep bye!

this is like my presentation. xD

Zaraki
04-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Wow i never seen someone eat so much Cake <:3 you must be a special one ;3

Raku
05-16-2010, 03:09 AM
wow eating cake everyday? sounds like a paradise!

bunny will you cook for me? *_*

haha, and you were born in japan? that's awesome.

and you know karate... you kick *** ..... literally XD