PDA

View Full Version : The Animorphs

Lunar Apocalypse
03-15-2010, 06:29 PM
It is the year 3004, and the earth is in peril. Under attack by a barrage of other-dimensional creatures, and abominations that had been released from the very pits of the Underworld. Everything from a Chimera and Cyclops from Erebus of Greece, to the Scorpion Man and Sphinx of Egypt. And the benevolent creators of these most malevolent creatures have sent four beings from the heavens to put the earth back into Order.

From the frozen lands of Scandinavia; Skadi, Goddess of Winter and Hunting, has sent a young man with the ability to transform into a Frost Giant. From the hot, dry desert lands of Egypt; Isis, Goddess of Magic, and Wisdom, has sent a beautiful woman, with the ability to transform into the once-thought-inexistent, fiery bird, the Phoenix. From the mountainous lands of Greece, Hera had sent a handsome young man with the awesome ability of turning into a Carcinos; a lethal, and massive crab. And the mythical being, Celestia--Goddess of All--has chosen a very-lucky mortal woman, and enchanted her the ability to change into any animal she wished; be it mythological or a mortal creature.

Now this is where you come in. You may become one of these legendary beings, and held restore Order to the earth, or become a regular Mortal that is also trying to stop the advance of these Hellbound creatures.

Or, if you choose your intentions to be malevolent, you may become one of those monstrosities and destroy the earth, and reclaim it as yours, like it had been millennia ago.

What will your place be
In these terrible times?

Hero?
Or Conqueror?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Four

~
Accepted Profiles:

~
copy/paste
Name: First and last. And if you're choosing one of the Animorphs, put their name.
Age: Minimum age of 16. Animorphs have no age, as they were created in an instant. Except the mortal, she has a set age of 25 NO EXCEPTIONS
Gender: Shouldn't be too hard a question. If animorph... it's self-explanatory. If a monster, they have no genders, unless one of those that are indeed genderized.
You Are?: One of the Four/Monster (if so, which kind?)/Or mortal?
Powers/Abilities: If one of the Four, what abilities do they have when in their creature form? If monster, what can they do? If a special Mortal, what abilities had they gained?

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual, Bisexual, or Straight?
Piercings: Body jewelry ^^

Personality: Describe them as if you were describing you or your best friend.
Paragraph long (5-7 senteces)

Appearance: May use pictures to describe clothing, and such, or use them to show weapons and blah. Other than that, can't use pics to show physical appearance. If a monster, don't really need to put this, unless you really want to.
Paragraph long (5-7 sentences)

History: What was their life like before the tear in the hole to Hell? What was is like since?
If monster or one of the Four, don't have to put this.
Paragraph long (5-7 sentences long)

Them rulez: (In Swedish! :xD:)
Man; No god-modding or over-powering characters. REplies MUST be five sentences long minimum
Två; Use correct grammar/punctuation. THAT MEANS NO CHATSPEAK!
Tre; No one below the age of 12 may join. Blood, gore, minor nudity (no shirts, pants, etc.), hints of homosexuality (boyXboy/girlXgirl kissing. That's it, but still)
Fyra; Argue with me or staff, BE GONE
***; Argue with other member, take it to PM's
Sju; You have to know how to roleplay properly, or I won't accept you
~

I'll make a profile after three of the Animorphs are taken up.
If there's anything you think I should add, tell me.

Sienkronieze
03-15-2010, 06:52 PM
Couldn't we make an Animorph of our own?

Despair From the Dark
03-15-2010, 06:56 PM
You do realize this RP is kind of a ripoff of mine. Only difference is the four Animorph people, who have, pretty much, already been created. Defeats the purpose of even having them, in my opinion. Like...really, have some originality, no offense.
EDIT: Nvm, not gonna join.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-16-2010, 10:52 AM
-_-

Yes, it has originality. Plus, it's called inspiration, not imitation. I'm tired of being accused of copying people. And why does it matter if it resembles yours in some way, shape, or form? I don't think it does.

And, I never said anything about the humans being greatly reduced in number, nor did I say there was a specified "good" or "evil". Or their little "hideouts". So, therefore, I didn't copy you. And yours said only a few different creatures, mine, has everything from the mythologies of Egypt, Greece, the Norse, AND the creatures from other thingies. Demons, Fallen Angels, etcetera.

See my point? If you don't, that means you just want to think I'm copying you just make me feel like a copy-cat and yourself feel better.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Couldn't we make an Animorph of our own?
There, altered the storyline so they have no set name so you may create the name as you see fit.

Despair From the Dark
03-16-2010, 01:50 PM
-_-

Yes, it has originality. Plus, it's called inspiration, not imitation. I'm tired of being accused of copying people. And why does it matter if it resembles yours in some way, shape, or form? I don't think it does.

And, I never said anything about the humans being greatly reduced in number, nor did I say there was a specified "good" or "evil". Or their little "hideouts". So, therefore, I didn't copy you. And yours said only a few different creatures, mine, has everything from the mythologies of Egypt, Greece, the Norse, AND the creatures from other thingies. Demons, Fallen Angels, etcetera.

See my point? If you don't, that means you just want to think I'm copying you just make me feel like a copy-cat and yourself feel better.

Yeah, I never listed off ALL the creaures, nor did I make any specifications. I just listed off a few of the more common creatures, as well as the few people asked me to describe.

Either way, I'm not arguing about this. If Vampires are allowed, thwen I'll join. If not, I'll still probably join, but first; are vampires allowed?

Also, can we post the intro for our character, then post the profile shortly after?

Lunar Apocalypse
03-16-2010, 06:38 PM
I guess that'll be alright. There's no need in not doing such. Just specify their name, and their species. I guess they can be existent, they just have to be bad guys, because of the opening in the openings in the Underworlds across the world.

But if you want a few rebellions to the evil, then they can be good if you want.

Despair From the Dark
03-16-2010, 06:39 PM
I have an idea for a character. Do they have to be able to speak? (doesn't matter much, just wanna know) Also, I made a new RP too. Kinda similar to the Animal people one, but different too.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-16-2010, 06:43 PM
If their one of the Hellbound creatures, they don't necessarily have to have the ability of vocalization, but have them at least a small amount intelligence to be able to speak.

Despair From the Dark
03-16-2010, 06:44 PM
Ok then. Give me a minute to make Chyyka's intro. I'll make a profile soon.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Before you post, what is her(his?) species?

Despair From the Dark
03-16-2010, 06:49 PM
EDITED OUT. Don't ask questions. >.>

Lunar Apocalypse
03-16-2010, 06:51 PM
Specific. Is she(he?) from some specified mythology?

Despair From the Dark
03-16-2010, 06:54 PM
Not really mythological, and has no gender. You'll see, don't worry. And I'm sure you'll like it. ^^

Lunar Apocalypse
03-16-2010, 06:56 PM
-_-
Does it really have to be... Actually, never mind. I said they could be genderless.
I hope I do.

Despair From the Dark
03-16-2010, 07:00 PM
EDITED OUT. Don't ask questions. >.>

Lunar Apocalypse
03-16-2010, 07:05 PM
Eh, I said there didn't really have to have a history, but I'm glad you put one up at all. I guess I'll just go ahead and create my character sometime. I have to get off soon... er, now, I mean.

Just a quick question, are you gonna use one of the "Four"?

Despair From the Dark
03-16-2010, 07:07 PM
No, I'm not going to use one of them. If we had a choice in animal, then yes. But since the genders and specias are already specified, I don't plan to use one. Sorry.

And sorry the history was short, but I thought that short was better than nothing. Same for personality. Not much I could put for that.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-16-2010, 07:12 PM
If I changed the gender requirement? If I made them unspecified, would you then use one? I had to do it with the animals because I had to use a mythological creature from the specific areas. Phoenix for Egypt, Frost Giant for Scandinavia, Carcinos for Greece, and Every-creature for the Mortal due to being given the ability by Celestia.

No, none of the Deities will be involved. There may be points of them speaking telepathically in the minds of the Four, and they possibly will appear before them, but will not fight, or anything. I won't have them randomly attack people or anything. I pwomise.

Despair From the Dark
03-16-2010, 07:14 PM
If it's a case where we can choose the animal and gender(like...make the character TOTALLY from scratch, aside from age/location) then sure, I'll probably make one.
OH! I need to delete Chyyka's profile. I wanted to make an intro first. >.>
I'll repost it later though, ok?

Lunar Apocalypse
03-16-2010, 07:17 PM
No. Aminimals no be anything. I had to have them specified so they fit the mythologies in which they came. But the genders will be unset, if you want.

I have to get off right now, so you'll have to change it yourself. Log into my profile, and edit the page.

I better not find the animals changed D<

Despair From the Dark
03-16-2010, 07:19 PM
No. Aminimals no be anything. I had to have them specified so they fit the mythologies in which they came. But the genders will be unset, if you want.

I have to get off right now, so you'll have to change it yourself. Log into my profile, and edit the page.

I better not find the animals changed D<

What if I find another creature from each mythology? Cause I was thinking "Sphinx" for Egypt.

Also, since this takes place a millenia in the future, is there upgraded technology? (just wondering)

Fading
03-16-2010, 07:29 PM
I got so disappointed once I read the description. I was thinking it was based off the books =<

Despair From the Dark
03-16-2010, 07:58 PM
I was expecting it to be more like people morphing into animals, not mythilogical beasts.

Fading
03-16-2010, 10:08 PM
Yeah, that's what I was referring to, the book series.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 10:40 AM
There's no advanced tech. Or else the humans would've been able to fight off the invasion without the intervention of the Gods. And I like Phoenixes betterer than Sphinxes. Teh bird ish better than teh kitteh with a man's face Dx

And only the mortal can morph into any animal. Be it mythical or actual ones.

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Well I think I'll pass on one of The Four. If I decide to make someone who can morph, it'll be Virgo, my vampiric character. Vampire=bat. :3
But for now, I'll stick with Chyykaa.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 03:07 PM
And I guess I'll make it so a few other different humans can morph into animals, depending upon their locations. (i.e. Person that lives near the water/ocean will be able to morph into a aquatic creature (whale, seal, walrus, penguin, shark, etc.))

And change the vampire thing. They no turn into bats Dx
What are we? 15th Century retards that once believed that vampires could turn into bats? No, that's really weird.

But everything for vampires I still hold true. Sun = Burnt alive; Silver = Death (yes, found this out on a movie/internet); Blood= food source; Superb speed, agility, strength, flexibility; and large canines.

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Dude, it's 1000 years in the future, and they still have no upgraded technology, and yet, you complain about the vampire/bat thingy? Also, silver doesn't kill vampires. Maybe it did on one or two movies, but normally, it doesn't. Just saying. Doesn't matter anyways.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 03:14 PM
It does. Four movies say so. And yes, a millennia in the future, and they don't have teleportation, or time travel, or any advanced tech. All of the fancy technology they had was destroyed when the gate was opened.

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 03:18 PM
...I'm not talking stuff like that, I'm talking about something at least SLIGHTLY advanced. Anyways, yeah, seven movies I've seen have stated that vampires are able to transform into bats. 3 others said that they can fly. Several said they can live in the sun(not the pansy-*** Twilight ones either). So, yeah. Different movies give diferent vampires different abilities. Not trying to make you allow the bat thing, just pointing out how close minded your statement was. No offense.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 03:26 PM
I'm going to make a new RP sometime, that's similar to your Government one. You'll just have to see what it's about.

And can we start this thang up? I'm gonna just post a character. She's gonna be a humanoid cat ^^
I'll just post her profile later though, and I'm gonna remake the Crystalline Warriors.

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 03:28 PM
Ok, let's start. Although I'm not sure how a cat-person would find Mr. Rocky in the arctic, but, eh. what are imaginations for?

Oh, if you remake the Crystalline Warriors, do we have to choose the same crystals as last time? Or can I use a different one?

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 03:37 PM
No, you don't. You don't even have to make the same genders or personalities or anything. I'm even going to choose a different crystal.

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 03:39 PM
So...Emerald is free? Woot! :3 I have the perfect idea. (no, not a freaky rock monster man). Anyways, want me to post Chyykaa's intro?

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 03:48 PM
Yeah, go ahead.

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 04:03 PM
Antini ran through the blizzard, fast. He had been living in the arctic for years, in a small cot. How he lived likt it, nobody knew. But now, he was stranded in the blizzard, looking for a safe place to rest until it blew over.
He came into a closed in area, surounded by high clifs of ice and snow. And to his surprise, the blizzard slacked off completely. Once he could see, he took a look at what was in the small cul-de-sac. There was a large pile of stones to his right, covered in snow and ice, probably from many storms like the one he had just escaped. To his left, however, was something more grizzly. The frozen corpses of many animals, some seemed to have been half eaten. Foxes, wolves, and some unknown animas. But the ones that remained intact, still looked weird. They seemed to have been covered in holes. Other looked completely crushed.
Just as he was looking at the frozen corpses, a small pebble hit him in the back of the head. He turned to see where it came from, his back to the pile of rocks now. When he turned, he saw a small stone, oval shaped, floating mid air. The stone shot forward, barely missing him. When he turned around, fear overwhelmed him. Several small rocks had begun floating from the pile, and were spinning, almost like Saturn's rings. The larger rocks floated into the air, and began spinning, and within seconds, formed something. It looked to be humanoid, with arms and legs, as well as a head, although every piece of it was stone, and no real features could be made out. It looked bulky and asemetrical, with collosal shoulders and massive fingers. One arm had three fingers on the end, the other had six. It's legs were short, compared to it's body. It looked nearly 30' tall.
The rocks floated above eachother, as opposed to being packed in, and still, smaller rocks continued to float around it.
Antini drew his gun-he always kept it with him-and aimed at the head, firing twice. The bullets bounced off, not leaving a scratch. The creature raised it's arms and thrust the forward. Almost like a command, thousands of tiny pebbles floated up from the snow covered earth, almost like a wall. Antini put his arms up to shield his face. And never put them down. The pebbles shot forward and passed straight through Antini. The chinked against the ice behind him, covered in blood. Antini's body staggered and fell, head first, smashing open his nose. Not that it made a difference. He was dead before he hit the ground.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Oh... beautiful...

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 04:07 PM
I know, right? XD

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 04:12 PM
I recreated the RP. It's awesomazing ^^
I'm taking the Diamond, he's gonna have the same personality and everything that Leif once had, except hair and eye color, and name.

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm taking the Emerald. XD

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 05:19 PM
You have fun with that... and why does his name look so much like Medusa?

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 05:30 PM
Medusa could turn people to stone because of her looks. Meduso uses stones to fight. See the link?

Now...I posted Chyykaa's intro, your turn to reply.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 05:35 PM
Me no know how though... Where she gonna be at? And how is she going to find Chyykaa? I'll post sometime later, but not now. I want to reboot the warriors RP.

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 05:38 PM
Iunno how. Maybe she heard the tremors caused by Chyykaa's massive footsteps?

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Yeah, where at? In her little home at the North Pole? She's a nomad, she wonders the world.

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 07:27 PM
If she wanders the world, couldn't she be wandering around up north?

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 07:41 PM
Ugh... fine...

~

Ic;;

In the darkness of the Arctic winter, a slow-moving being through the inky, and frozen wasteland of the North Pole. Its glowing, lightning-amber eyes looking left and right as it snuck into a more-lighted area, and revealed to be a very strange being.

She was tall, really tall; she was nearly eight feet tall, and had pail gray fur, and jet black streaks swirling around her body. She was covered from head to foot in heavy winter clothing, which was decorated in dark blue sparkles, and orange stripes.

In her sensitive feet, she felt the low vibrations of a distant rumbling, and her ultra-sensitive hearing caught the sound of a man scream, and a low growl.

She might as well check it out.

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 07:45 PM
The massive rock beast tromped the ground several times in triumph, and then decided it was finished. It's body went limp and it swayed. Then, half of it's arm fell to the ground, no longer suspended in the air. This was followed by it's other arm, before the middle began to sway. The rock in the center , a medium sized stone, rocked back and forth, before falling out of the creature and onto the ground. As it fell, so to the the rest of the body. And by the time everything became still, it looked as though nothing had happened, except for the freshly spatered blood.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 07:50 PM
Neka finally arrived upon the scene, seeing the slaughtered, and hole-covered animal corpses, and the fresh one of the man that must've made the scream she had heard. But the one thing that didn't make sense, and caught her eye was the large pile of stone over to her left, which was splattered with blood, probably from the man.

But how would an inanimate pile of rocks kill someone?

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 07:53 PM
Ooc: Stones no covered in blood. Only little pebbles are. :3 He's big and dumb, but he's a craceful killer. XD
~~~~
The snow had begun to fall again, coating the rocks in a thin blanket of frost, and coverng up the bloody corpse. Like with the man before her, a small pebble struck her in the back of the head. And, like before her, one of the stones began to float into the air...

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 07:56 PM
Neka looked at the possessed chunk of Earth, she then bent down, picked up a small rock, and chucked it at the large, floating stone. She then slowly walked towards it, but her instincts kicked in, and forced her to quickly back off, and leap onto the cliff-ledge.

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 08:00 PM
The stone she threw at it floated too, and began to foat closer to the massive pile. And like it did ony moments before, the stones began to fly and twist and form, until they had become the collosal rock giant from before. It seemed to stare at Neka, although it was hard to tell where it was looking, due to the lack of normal eyes. It roared, although no mouth opened, as no mouth was present. The rocks that continued to orbit the creature looked jagged and sharp. And the creature looked angry.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-17-2010, 08:10 PM
Neka stood there, and smirked, though most of her face was covered by a ski-mask, making her cocky smile unseen.

She then stood fully, extended a hand, and waved her hand towards her in a taunt.

"Bring it."

Despair From the Dark
03-17-2010, 08:13 PM
The ground beneath Neka trembled, as it broke up, extending fairly far along the cliff, and began to swirl around the monster, leaving Neka to fall to the ground. Not lethal, but painful. The creature looked to the feline woman. "You...die now...furry lady" it said in a deep, gruff voice, sounding like it came from multiple people.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-19-2010, 11:05 AM
Neka did the backflip stand-up, and crouched into a fighting stance, and gathered all of her feline strength into her left fist, and clenched it into a tight fist. She then thrust forward, and slammed it into the center stone, shrapnels from the impact, flew everywhere, some of them getting into her exposed eyes. By the unbudged rock-man, this strike didn't bother him in the least.

Uh-oh...

Despair From the Dark
03-19-2010, 01:59 PM
The creature's head never moved, but it felt as though it was looking down. The shards of stone that had gone flying pulled into a small pebble, joining with the other orbiting stones, as the creature drew back a fist, slow and groggy, ready to flatten it's target. The problem was, it had very bad accuracy, and no depth perception. The punch missed Neka by almost a full meter, wihout her having to dodge at all.
The creature was known as Chyykaa. The origin of it's name remains unknown. While it has many strong points, it does have a major weakness. A hotspot. One stone of it's body is slightly warmer than the rest, and a s a result, more vulnerable. The hotspot is always changing, however, making it hard to strike. To add to that, the hotspot can not be seen by the naked eyes. Only by a form of thermal vision, can one locate it's hotspot accurately. When the hotspot is destroyed, Chyykaa's body falls apart.

Lunar Apocalypse
04-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Neka did not have heat-sensing vision, but she was very sensitive to even the slightest amount of heat, and she could feel that one such "hotspot" radiating from the center chest-stone on Chyykaa. She would love to strike it, but there was a problem: how could she when this monster was nearly 30 feet tall, and could crush her skull with one, well-aimed hit?

Despair From the Dark
04-01-2010, 01:55 PM
Ooc: It's called a hot-spot because it's not as cold as the other stones. It generates no heat whatsoever though.
~~~~
The creature smashed it's arms onto the ground, sending shocwaves of ice everywhere, freezing the terrain totally. The snow had begun to fall faster, the start of a blizzard. Chyykaa's fists began strking the ground everywhere.
Nearby, a figure stood, watching. It was entirely cloaked in clothes, and no skin could be seen whatsoever. No one, however, could even see the figure, so the lack of skin was ove no concern.

Despair From the Dark
04-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Bumpeth.