PDA

View Full Version : Before You Grab That Last Golden...

Shrimpy
12-30-2014, 08:12 PM
Remember how I said we'd be doing something special before the last two days of the Golden Holiday promo? Turns out there's another Golden Pokemon ready to be released just on December 31st and January 1st.

Much like last year, instead of beating Evolution Gym with a combination of 3 Pokémon and 3 items, you'll be beating a new gym. This gym, however, isn't available to all trainers right away. Only "experienced" trainers will be able to unlock this gym and therefore the third Golden. The more challenges and battles you've completed on the RPG the more likely it is that you'll be able to unlock this Golden. It's not impossible for newer trainers to unlock, but it's definitely going to be difficult!

At midnight December 31st, I'll release 6 clues all at once. These will be the only clues for this promo. Once you've unlocked the combination, take those Pokemon and items to the special gym. Win the battle and a new Golden Pokemon is yours.

Keep in mind, getting this Golden Pokemon will be counted as your Golden Pokemon for the last two days of the promo. So if you get [Pokemon name here], you won't be able to get a GoldenAxew or GoldenWailmer with the same account.

Shrimpy
12-31-2014, 01:00 AM
Here goes!

Pokémon #1: As of today, 7777 and 500000 are important numbers to me.
Item #1: Virgos dig me
Pokémon #2: Everything zen? I don't think so.
Item #2: Gray Dust
Pokémon #3: You'd find something with a name like mine in Ancient Egypt
Item #3: DirecTV's favorite Beyoncé song

A few notes:
- Unlike the normal Goldens, all Pokémon are fully evolved for the second puzzle.
- Shiny and Dark Pokémon can be turned Golden.
- This is intentionally meant to be limited, so while your main account may be able to complete the Golden, it's very possible your alternate can't.
- You will likely have to trade to unlock these promos as some of the Pokémon involved are rare.

Good luck everyone!

Shrimpy
12-31-2014, 05:40 AM
The combination has been found!

Kife
12-31-2014, 02:33 PM
What if I told you all, there's another secret special!

Kife
01-01-2015, 01:00 AM
6NRe0ZEmSJQ

Piggachew
01-11-2015, 09:18 PM
New Golden Pokémon are now tradeable!