PDA

View Full Version : The Animalian Reign

Lunar Apocalypse
03-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Story:

Time of man has come and gone, but now the animals of planet Earth have taken over.

Ten-thousand years ago, when humans roamed the earth, the animals were simple creatures. Being cats, dogs, crabs, insects, whales, dolphins, bears, and anything else that just happened to be not human.
But three thousand years later... man mysteriously... vanished. Wiped out. No one knows why, but they just did. Soon, the animals began to evolve, becoming more humanoid. Growing upright, and gaining hands, and feet. They looked like a horrible experiment gone wrong.

For the past seven thousand years, the Animal People have prospered peacefully. Towns, and Cities are booming, and it all seemed as if nothing could go wrong...

They were terribly mistaken

Four thousand years after the evolution of the "Animal People", something happened... The First, as her name suggests, being the first of the Animal People, is slowly dying. Nobody knows who... or what did it, but she is. Though they know what has happened to her. It is an almost incurable disease--it is the same disease that wiped out almost all of the Shadow Dragon People. Sendoitami. From the native Dracovian language, meaning "Death and Pain", it is a deadly disease that is only cured by one thing: the scale of the rare and elusive Ocean Demon. A monstrous, serpentine creature that is over seventy feet long, and the head the size of a mini-van. This is one of the most feared creatures in the New-world... and one of the most elusive. Only two have ever been seen alive, and only incomplete corpses are found.
If a scale is removed from its bioluminous dorsal fin--which is known to hold powerful ingredients that can heal almost any injury or illness... the only problem is: no one can get one.

Now, you can be the one to retrieve this medical marvel, or you can doom us all, but being the one that assassinates "The First" just to put her out of her misery, which in turn will kill every Animal Person on the planet.

It's your choice.

Save us... or destroy us all...
~~~

Fill this out to make a character:
Name: First and last
Age: You can make them well over 100 years old if you feel the necessity, but unicorn and dragon people can well be over 1000 if you want them to be.
Personality: Describe them as if you were describing a real person. I want their fears, favorites, likes, dislikes, etc.
History: MAKE IT WORTH READING
Appearance: What traits do they have of their inhumane past? I want 80% of the detail! Pictures are strictly forbidden!
Species: What are you? Cat Person, Dragon Person, Bear, Shark, Whale, Crab, etcetera, etcetera... And dragon people are classified into certain elements: Fire, Water, Wind, Nature, Blacksmiths, Shadow, Healing, Darkness and Electricity. If you chose one of them: which one are you? (Ex. Shadow Dragon Person)
If you want to play as a ruler or admiral, just say so in your post..

First Animal Person: Empress Teishoku Niji, She is a weasel-cat-like person, Having a long furry tail, long claws, and whiskers, except she has an extended snout. Like a weasel, and she's normally referred to as "The First".
She has the power of every animal person. Extreme strength, great sense of smell, run at great speed, the whole nine yards.

2nd in command: Selene and Helios Kuuyen. They are Cat people, Selene is a black cat with a white chest, and tail, and Helios is a white cat with a black chest, and tail. They have the abilities quadrupled that of a Cat Person.
~~~

Main Kingdoms
Cat People
Main powers: They have good hearing, and can see in the dark, and are blessed with great limber, and speed.
Ruler: Mistress Neka Slashei
Army Admiral: Felis Hisseria

Dragon People:
Main powers: Depending upon their element. They have the control over that specific element. They also have super sensitive hearing; they can hear a child cough over a mile away.
Ultimate Drake Ruler: Mistress Hydra Doragon

Shadow Ruler: Queen Kumori Shikaku; she's the last of her kind. But that doesn't mean she isn't respected among her inferiors
~
Electricity Ruler: King Ikazuchi Kumo
Army Admiral: Dendou Thundaria
~
Darkness Ruler: King Menkai Ankoku
Army Admiral: Ont Mörker
~
Nature Ruler: Queen Ha Hayashi
Army Admiral: Etai Blad
~
Fire Ruler: Queen Furea Kazangan
Army Admiral: Kaji Brasa
~
Water Ruler: Queen Enkai Umina
Army Admiral: Mizu Hav
~
Wind Ruler: King Kaze Orkan
Army Admiral: Vira Luft
~
Healing Ruler: Queen Yuu Laka
Army Admiral: Atae Itadakimono
~
Blacksmiths Ruler: Queen Tesuu Tetsu
Army Admiral: Airon Kane

Dog People:
Main powers: Great strength, and have great sense of smell, and good hearing.
Ruler: Master Ookami Inuzuka
Army Admiral: His little sister: Hana Inuzuka

Bear People:
Main Powers: Extreme strength, and have the ability to smell a dead animal that is over ten miles away.
Ruler: Master Kabu Tsume
Army Admiral: Dubu Inciso

Whale People:
Main powers: They posses extraordinary strength; being able to punch a hole in a block of solid concrete, or bend a foot thick iron bar in half. They also can swim very well, and can hold their breath for over an hour.
Ruler: Mistress Kujira Kyouko
Army Admiral: Nezu Miiruka

Serpentine People:
Main powers: They have a poisonous bite, and are very flexible
Ruler: Master Hebi Dageki
Army Admiral: Sune-Ku Shikon

Unicorn People:
Main powers: They have extreme healing powers, and can run at very high speeds.
Ruler: Mistress Juu Ikkaku
Army Admiral: Uma Kouma
~~~
Accepted Profiles:

~~~

Rules:
1. No god-modding; taking control of others' characters.
2. I want at least five sentences in each post. I'm not kidding. If you think I am, try me.
3. If you're going to be a dipshit and not follow the TPPC rules, I will not allow you to join.
4. If you don't know how to roleplay or even know what it is, go away. Like... now
5. Well... there is no five :egg_failure:
~~~~~
Any suggestions for me to add to the RP? PM me them ^^
Please and thankies :3

Despair From the Dark
03-06-2010, 01:02 PM
So, this person who's dying, she's like....over 11,000 years old? Damn.
I'll create a character in a moment. Are Bat people alloweD?

Lunar Apocalypse
03-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Possibly, she is. Didn't really put into mind of her age.
And I guess so. But it has to be a loner seeing as I didn't put them into a set kingdom.

Despair From the Dark
03-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Name: Virgo Valentine
Personality: Virgo is a secluded "person". He's the only one of his species, and likes it that way. He rarely speaks to anyone. When agrivated, he becomes extremely unreasonable, losing his temper quickly. Even though a bat, he dislikes flying. He isn't afraid of it, but he prefers the ground. Outside, he sems to be a cruel, cold, miserable person, but inside he's just a ball of emotions. He is, almost always depressed and becomes sidetracked with his own thoughts almost all the time.

History: Virgo has been a loner for his entire life, and has never grown close to anybody. He doesn't know how he exists, as he knows no other Bat-People. As a child, he was rude and abrasive, going out of his way to torment others. but as he grew up, he became quiet and shy around people. Now he almost never speaks.
He's spent his entire life living in rocky moutain areas, far away from civilization.
Once hearing about The First's condition, and learning about the heal-all scale, he had decided to try to find one for himself, with a crazed belief that it could cure his depression. (he isn't very smart, ok?)

Appearance: Virgo, being part Bat, has many features of one, including ears and odd wings. His wings are in place of where his arms would have been, however the way they are built, he has hands on his wings, and can function just like a normal arm, and still allow flight. His hands have large tallons that are always dirty. He has black skin and fur covering his entire body. He also has large canines, noticible when his mouth is open. He has human-like eyes, silver in colour, and a squarish tounge. He's actually quite small, only 5'3''. He wears all black clothes, that are, as of now, tattered and filthy. He wears no shoes and has gloves with the tips of the fingers torn out for his claws. He also wears no shirt, due to his massive wings, which span almost severn feet each.

Species: Vampire Bat.

sorry, I'm not very imaginative today.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-06-2010, 01:27 PM
e_e
Is that the seriously best you can do? Make a little better. Like, did he know of "The First"?
I'll make up my character here in a little bit. Maybe later tonight, but not right now.
And he's not "part" bat. He is a bat. He just evolved to look like a human and a bat had been fused.

Despair From the Dark
03-06-2010, 01:28 PM
e_e
Is that the seriously best you can do? Make a little better. Like, did he know of "The First"?
I'll make up my character here in a little bit. Maybe later tonight, but not right now.
And he's not "part" bat. He is a bat. He just evolved to look like a human and a bat had been fused.

Oh. sorry. I'll make it better.

there, I aded a bit. Maybe when my imagination is actually working I'll add more and make it actually interesting. Sorry. :/

Lunar Apocalypse
03-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Yay! Whining gets you what you want!

Despair From the Dark
03-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Yay! Whining gets you what you want!

If it was anyone else, I would have said "Screw it, I'm out". XD

Lunar Apocalypse
03-06-2010, 01:39 PM
But since I'm not "someone else" you didn't and won't :3
Wanna start the RP nao? I'll just put in a name, and a species, and that's it. I'll make the profile laterz

Despair From the Dark
03-06-2010, 01:41 PM
I'll start RPing here if you start RPing in mine. :3 Fair deal?

Lunar Apocalypse
03-06-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm thinking about my intro soon.
YOu start yours here, and I'll do the same in the other one

Despair From the Dark
03-06-2010, 01:47 PM
It's your RP, you should start off. ^^

Lunar Apocalypse
03-06-2010, 01:48 PM
Butbutbut. I suck at starting *puppy-dog eyes*

Despair From the Dark
03-06-2010, 01:50 PM
So do I. *kittykat eyes*

Lunar Apocalypse
03-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Fine. I made my post in your RP.
Now it's your turn.

Despair From the Dark
03-06-2010, 02:49 PM
I said you should start off here. It's your RP. I started off in my roleplay like...two or three days ago.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-06-2010, 03:04 PM
Well, you're a buttface e_e
I dun wanna. I'm lazy. You saw Theia's profile. I'm lazy as crap today -_-'

Despair From the Dark
03-06-2010, 03:05 PM
._. That's not lazy. And I am a buttface, thankyou.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Facebutt!
Can you please just do it. I dun know how to begin, and plus, I'm uber good at continuing off of replies. Not beginning them

Despair From the Dark
03-06-2010, 03:08 PM
I'm terrible at intros, especially when my character has no gun. (I can make great intros when there are guns involved) XD Sorry. I'll try, I guess.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-06-2010, 03:12 PM
See? Whining always gets you what you want :3

Despair From the Dark
03-06-2010, 03:13 PM
See? Whining always gets you what you want :3

Can he throw rocks? I there's no gun, can he throw rocks?

Lunar Apocalypse
03-06-2010, 03:32 PM
They aren't cavemen in the stone age. They have weaponry.
And yes, they may throw rocks.

Despair From the Dark
03-06-2010, 03:32 PM
So...Virgo can have a gun?

Lunar Apocalypse
03-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I guess *shrugs*

Despair From the Dark
03-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Virgo sat on the edge of a cliff, looking down into the sea below him. He had a pile of rocks to his right and a gun in his left hand. He'd pick up a rock, chuck it into the air and fire at it, testing his aim on moving targets. Every shot was dead on. He continued this for about 15 minutes, until his pile was empty. "Dammit..." he cursed to himself. He thought he heard someone else, but shrugged it off as paranoia.
~~~~
Ooc: There.

Lunar Apocalypse
03-06-2010, 07:43 PM
OoC;;

She's just some annoying b***h that you can kill. I just posted her to gets this going
But at least let her live a little while.

~

A tall, slender being walked into the clearing of the cliff. She was a cat person, and the evil glimmer in her amber eyes said only one thing... she was hungry.

Despair From the Dark
03-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Virgo could hear her. He could hear the soft footfalls, but paid no attention to it. He had no fears, no worries. He had nothing.

kurogani the hollow
03-08-2010, 12:04 AM
hay guys im back

Name: Kyozen len Thundra
Appearance:he has dark tan skin and shining dark yellow eye color. He has long spiky hair thats yellow with red tips and has sharp black finger nails/claws. He has draconic black teeth and black horns going upward on his head. He has a tail with a black crescent on the tip and yellowish dark tan wings. He wears no shirt, a pair of redish pants, and a large X tatoo on his right shoulder 1 half on the chest the other on the back. he can generate red lighting.

Personality:He is a very logical but unstable dragon who hates to be bored and is very interested in peoples actions towards havoc or anything that threatens someone's life. He wants to see those actions in the destruction of the animal people which he tends to say he's " Lighting the fuse to a bomb", which he wants to see go off very violently. He is very carnivorous and may even eat another lightinig dragon. He loves to eat sharks due to them being vicious. There are some actions he completely hates like 1 person wasting their life to save another no matter what tends to infuriates him. He tends to "fry" his prey's brain and watch it squirm before devouring it. He acts happy-go-lucky and nice and when excited has a psychotic smile.

History: He was a young and ill child who was prone to illnesses and was often sleep sick. Around the age of 10 he started to char plants with the electricity he gained thru early maturement. When he was 16 he one day found a large blooming sakura tree and begun to electrify the tree and it soon caught on fire. A near by girl saw and said "what are you doing do you have no care for life. Stop now or that fire will spread to the town!" standing in shock of what might happen to the town only four words poped up in his head and only four came out slowly. " What...will...you...do?" as if happy to ask. Surprised by his answer she slapped him and begun to douse the fire. Her action made him laugh and said "If you love that tree so much...JOIN IT" with a psychotic smile. He electrified her. Afterwards he begun to cause chaos and havoc. He charred homes and people alike including his own family for this he was nicknamed Burning Thundra.
Species:Dragon/electric

Lunar Apocalypse
04-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Virgo could hear her. He could hear the soft footfalls, but paid no attention to it. He had no fears, no worries. He had nothing.
"Well... if it isn't a lone little Bat-Person..." She sneered, her voice sounded like that of a child rapist and mass-murderer in one. "You will be a very nice trophy in my den..."

She then leapt at him, her claws, extended, ready for the kill, that might not happen...