PDA

View Full Version : Holiday/Gold Pokemons

pikachu5005
12-22-2009, 07:52 PM
I want to ask something about all this gold Pokemon thing on holidays. When it is christmas, do you just change your pokemon to gold or something? Cause I want to change me Lugia to gold! Or do you have to do something else? :neutral: :hmm:

Naruke
12-22-2009, 07:55 PM
You dont choose the pokemon, Shrimpy does.

Oxygen
12-22-2009, 07:55 PM
You cant change any pokemon in a golden. There are 2 pokemons that you can goldenize on that day but only 1 golden per account.You will also need 3 specific Pokemons and items to unlock the Golden pokemon. You know which 3 Pokemons and items are needed by solving the riddles that Shrimpy posts.

Hantsuki
12-22-2009, 07:57 PM
This should tell you everything you need to know about golden Pokemon: Golden Promos (http://forums.tppc.info/showthread.php?t=8)

Basically, you can't goldenize just any Pokemon you want. There will be hints up on December 25th about what kind of Pokemon you need to have on your roster as well as the items that need to be attached. You won't know which two Pokemon will be goldenized until you figure out the answers to the riddles.

pikachu5005
12-22-2009, 07:57 PM
Aaww.... Oh, well. I'll see what happens at CHristmas and New Year

Destiny
12-22-2009, 09:53 PM
There will be a discussion thread in the Sack of Muk so us of TPPC can get together and discuss the answers to the riddle. We won't be solving them alone. There are going to be two different Golden pokemon that will be obtainable. If the Pokemon (e.g. Lugia) has already been goldenised, it won't be goldenised again. It is highly doubtful that the golden pokemon obtainable will be a legendary.