PDA

View Full Version : Movie Review Thread

mAReDux
03-02-2010, 05:16 PM
So I thought there could be a thread where one posts his short review about a movie. So people who are looking to watch movies can just take a look here and maybe see something they might be interested in.

I know there are many movie review sites but in those you pretty much need to look through thousands of movies most of which won't be interesting at all. Plus I've observed that in most sites they pay way too much attention to how good the directing was, how the actors performed or if the story was fulfilling. In reality most people don't care about those, personally I just look to enjoy a couple of hours.

If this threads gets some attention I will organize it and make it a very convenient review system.

You can fill this out (Quote to copy) :

Movie Name
Length
Genre
Short review
Your rating x/10

0-4 : Don't waste your time
5-6 : Watchable, not great
7-9 : Must watch, definitely worth your time
10 : Omg, I can not believe you haven't seen it yet. What the hell are you waiting for ?

mAReDux
03-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Gran Torino
116 minutes
Crime-Drama

If anyone were to tell me about this movie, it would definitely sound boring. Clint Eastwood somehow made very daily events and conversations ; interesting. Not boring from start to end. Although somewhat too much drama, you'll enjoy it but you won't get a high spirit watching it.

7/10

LooN A TicK
03-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Dude...

Gran Torino is a 10.

Kayshla
03-02-2010, 09:03 PM
Legion

Sucks