PDA

View Full Version : Journey of the Unknown - A non-pokemon RP

Yugi Motou
12-22-2009, 01:02 PM
Well, I haven't seen one of these up in a while, so I decided to make one. The story shall unravel as time goes on... A maximum of 6 people. Why 6? I don't know, guess I'm just feeling sixy. *rimshot* Wait, did you hear something? Ah, whatever. You can pick your person's gender, name, clothes, hair, affinity (element), age, personality, parentage, weapon, and whether they are good or evil. Form:

Your TC name -
Character name -
Gender -
Age -
Affinity -
Hair color -
Eye color -
Clothing -
Weapon -
Parentage -
Side -
Personality -
Other -

These are the elements to choose from:

Fire
Water
Energy
Time
Darkness
Light
Life
Death
Gravity
Entropy (Randomness, is pretty much a mix of everything.)

For example, this is my form:

TC name - Yugi Motou
Character name - Creal (pronounced CRAY-uhl)
Gender - Male
Age - 15
Affinity - Entropy
Hair color - So dirty blonde it's almost black, have to look at it in just the right light.
Eye color - Hazel
Clothing - Ripped black T-shirt, camouflage vest, blue jeans about two sizes too big, black belt (It is a black belt from martial arts, but he mostly just uses it to hold his pants up)
Weapons - He likes to use his fists, but carries a set of nunchucks around just in case. Has a bow, but no arrows, just keeps it as a memento of his dead father.
Parentage - Half-human, half-D'ni. The D'ni are a mystical race, able to write books about incredibly detailed worlds called Ages, and then they are able to touch a special panel in that book and it teleports, or Links, them to that age.
Side - Used to be evil, but when the evil overlord Un'kar betrayed him and killed his father, he switched over to the side of good to avenge him.
Personality - Dark, mysterious, prefers to keep to himself.
Other - Is the leader of the rebellion against the overlord Un'kar.

Rules: No flaming or spamming, your character is not immortal, must take at least some damage, can't be like a god. And you must post "juice" in your signup form to show you read the rules. If it is not there, you will not even be considered.

Players:

TC name - Yugi Motou
Character name - Creal (pronounced CRAY-uhl)
Gender - Male
Age - 15
Affinity - Entropy
Hair color - So dirty blonde it's almost black, have to look at it in just the right light.
Eye color - Hazel
Clothing - Ripped black T-shirt, camouflage vest, blue jeans about two sizes too big, black belt (It is a black belt from martial arts, but he mostly just uses it to hold his pants up)
Weapons - He likes to use his fists, but carries a set of nunchucks around just in case. Has a bow, but no arrows, just keeps it as a memento of his dead father.
Parentage - Half-human, half-D'ni. The D'ni are a mystical race, able to write books about incredibly detailed worlds called Ages, and then they are able to touch a special panel in that book and it teleports, or Links, them to that age.
Side - Used to be evil, but when the evil overlord Un'kar betrayed him and killed his father, he switched over to the side of good to avenge him.
Personality - Dark, mysterious, prefers to keep to himself.
Other - Is the leader of the rebellion against the overlord Un'kar.

Your TC name - war of time
Character name - Soshia Rashin
Gender - Female
Age - 12
Affinity - Life/Energy
Hair color - Brown
Eye color - Blue
Clothing - white T-shirt, faded blue jeans
Weapon - Energy from within. Can use to form weapons as well as armour. Can withdraw lifeforce from others as well as give. Has an eye which can heal.
Parentage - Mother is human. Father is unknown, and the quest to find her father is one of her most important goals.
Side - Good
Personality - Easy going, but stubborn, strong and tough at time. Loyalty is generally unwavering. Prone to information about father.
Other - Exceptionally powerful, yet weak emotionally.

Your TC name - Elixer
Character name - James Frostbite
Gender - Male
Age - 14
Affinity - Entropy
Hair color - Black
Eye color - Green
Clothing - Black everything, semi-loose, including gloves and...a beret! He's of French descent.
Weapon - He has a black katana, bow and quiver of arrows he can summon with his powers, and a dagger.
Parentage - All Human
Side - Good and stuff.
Personality - He's sorta rough on the edges, but a softy once you get to know him. He isn't that bad, though. Get-along-able.
Other - He's Cereal-I mean Creal-'s right hand man. Unless he's left handed, because then he's his left hand man. Oh, and he likes orange juice.

Your TC name - Absoyena
Character name - Eclipse
Gender - Female
Age - 16
Affinity - Death
Hair color - Snow-white with streaks of black through them.
Eye color - Violet
Clothing - A green shirt with sleeves that are actually a bit too long, and normal blue jeans which are a bit battered, but still wearable. She also wears turqoise colored leather gloves, which leaves the tips of the fingers bare. She also wears a long, completely white cape with a hood, which will never get dirty or anything, no matter what it goes through. She also has a long black scarf, but she doesn't wear that one often.
Weapon - A large scythe, which never loses it's sharpness. The scythe is adorned with several pieces of onyx and has a skeletal figure "holding" the blade and the image of a young woman on the lower end of the hilt.
Parentage - Her grandfather's father is "Death" as in: The man with the scythe who comes to claim people when it's their time. Her other family ties are either unknown or not relevant to her. She considers her great-grandfather to be closest to her, a feeling which is felt by him as well.
Side - Neutral actually, but she does what she considers to be "good". However, she's been under tutelage of her great-grandfather for 4 years, and thus has learned to not view everything in black and white, but judge as she sees fit.
Personality - Usually very introverted, she can come across as cold, though she just doesn't want to make any friends, in case they get claimed by her great-grandfather. In a way, she wants to protect herself and them from becoming separated.
Other - Eclipse is considered the "Little Death" meaning she comes to visit people when their children die of a disease. This naturally takes a great toll on her emotionally, so she's trained herself in putting up a strong facade. She also rarely cries.

Elixer
12-22-2009, 06:26 PM
Your TC name - Elixer
Character name - James Frostbite
Gender - Male
Age - 14
Affinity - Entropy
Hair color - Black
Eye color - Green
Clothing - Black everything, semi-loose, including gloves and...a beret! He's of French descent.
Weapon - He has a black katana, bow and quiver of arrows he can summon with his powers, and a dagger.
Parentage - All Human
Side - Good and stuff.
Personality - He's sorta rough on the edges, but a softy once you get to know him. He isn't that bad, though. Get-along-able.
Other - He's Cereal-I mean Creal-'s right hand man. Unless he's left handed, because then he's his left hand man. Oh, and he likes orange juice.

MegaNub
12-22-2009, 06:35 PM
Your TC name - Kayshla/MegaNub
Character name - Maximillion Posephny
Gender - Male
Age - 14
Affinity - Darkness
Hair color - Blonde
Eye color - Green
Clothing -Cloak, Trench coat, the basic evil overlord facade
Weapon - A 7 foot blade and ninja stars
Parentage - All Human
Side - Bad
Personality - Thinks he is an overlord, and tries to rule all
Other -He's James Frostbite's Rival, and long lost twin brother

Elixer
12-22-2009, 06:46 PM
Your TC name - Kayshla/MegaNub
Character name - Maximillion Posephny
Gender - Male
Age - 14
Affinity - Darkness
Hair color - Blonde
Eye color - Green
Clothing -Cloak, Trench coat, the basic evil overlord facade
Weapon - A 7 foot blade and ninja stars
Parentage - All Human
Side - Bad
Personality - Thinks he is an overlord, and tries to rule all
Other -He's James Frostbite's Rival, and long lost twin brother

*has secretly always wanted a twin named Maximillion...but not Pegasus...*sigh* Oh well*

MegaNub
12-22-2009, 06:49 PM
lol?!

war of time
12-22-2009, 06:50 PM
Your TC name - war of time
Character name - Soshia Rashin
Gender - Female
Age - 12
Affinity - Life/Energy
Hair color - Brown
Eye color - Blue
Clothing - white T-shirt, faded blue jeans
Weapon - Energy from within. Can use to form weapons as well as armour. Can withdraw lifeforce from others as well as give. Has an eye which can heal.
Parentage - Mother is human. Father is unknown, and the quest to find her father is one of her most important goals.
Side - Good
Personality - Easy going, but stubborn, strong and tough at time. Loyalty is generally unwavering. Prone to information about father.
Other - Exceptionally powerful, yet weak emotionally.

JUICE!

Absoyena
12-22-2009, 07:06 PM
Let's give this a try then...

Your TC name - Absoyena
Character name - Eclipse
Gender - Female
Age - 16
Affinity - Death
Hair color - Snow-white with streaks of black through them.
Eye color - Violet
Clothing - A green shirt with sleeves that are actually a bit too long, and normal blue jeans which are a bit battered, but still wearable. She also wears turqoise colored leather gloves, which leaves the tips of the fingers bare. She also wears a long, completely white cape with a hood, which will never get dirty or anything, no matter what it goes through. She also has a long black scarf, but she doesn't wear that one often.
Weapon - A large scythe, which never loses it's sharpness. The scythe is adorned with several pieces of onyx and has a skeletal figure "holding" the blade and the image of a young woman on the lower end of the hilt.
Parentage - Her grandfather's father is "Death" as in: The man with the scythe who comes to claim people when it's their time. Her other family ties are either unknown or not relevant to her. She considers her great-grandfather to be closest to her, a feeling which is felt by him as well.
Side - Neutral actually, but she does what she considers to be "good". However, she's been under tutelage of her great-grandfather for 4 years, and thus has learned to not view everything in black and white, but judge as she sees fit.
Personality - Usually very introverted, she can come across as cold, though she just doesn't want to make any friends, in case they get claimed by her great-grandfather. In a way, she wants to protect herself and them from becoming separated.
Other - Eclipse is considered the "Little Death" meaning she comes to visit people when their children die of a disease. This naturally takes a great toll on her emotionally, so she's trained herself in putting up a strong facade. She also rarely cries.

Edit: this just in: juice!

Yugi Motou
12-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Sorry, none of you read the rules. You may read them, find out what you did, and re-post your sign-up, fixed this time. Then I will consider you.

war of time
12-22-2009, 07:13 PM
All but MegaNub in. I'm sorry, but a 7-foot long sword? That would only work if they were Cloud or Sephiroth from Final Fantasy.

The blade is very dull ^_^ Can't cut anything.

Cody the Master
12-22-2009, 07:17 PM
Sorry, none of you read the rules. You may read them, find out what you did, and re-post your sign-up, fixed this time. Then I will consider you.

really long rapier says hi

Elixer
12-22-2009, 07:19 PM
Ack. Forgot about that. Reread my Other. Planned on making that sentence originally, but forgot when I made his personality. :P

war of time
12-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Edited mine ^_^ And you have to re-do your own application too :lol:

Elixer
12-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Edited mine ^_^ And you have to re-do your own application too :lol:

Yugi, this RP doesn't even have you in it. Tsk Tsk.

Yugi Motou
12-22-2009, 07:24 PM
No, I had the word juice in my post. And I'm in eet D=
Okay, Elixer and War of time in. Oh, and a little warning, I'll pretty much be making the story up as we go, cuz right now I've got nuthin. xD

Elixer
12-22-2009, 08:05 PM
So, peaceful-ish world, then even UnKar dude comes and is all 'IMA BE HITLER NAO KTHX' And we fight him.

Mkay!

Yugi Motou
12-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Maybeh. Absoyena: In.

war of time
12-22-2009, 09:09 PM
Un'kar attempts to revive Eclipse's great grandfather in his quest for world domination.

Yugi Motou
12-22-2009, 09:26 PM
Hey, I make teh storeh!

Absoyena
12-22-2009, 10:08 PM
WoT, side note: Her Great-Grandfather is DEATH, as in, he's the grim reaper. >> Long story, might be explained throughout the story itself? XD

King Killa
12-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Fail 'role-play' is fail. I urge everyone to read the OP's posts and have a good laugh =D

Absoyena
12-22-2009, 10:14 PM
Fail 'role-play' is fail. I urge everyone to read the OP's posts and have a good laugh =D

What? o.o?

..Oh wait, I get it now >>..

OMFG
12-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Your TC name - OMFG
Character name - Karu Kalik
Gender - Female
Age - 12
Affinity - Gravity
Hair color - Dirty Blonde
Eye color - Light Blue
Clothing - School Girl Top and Khaki Pants
Weapon - Gravity Sword
Parentage - 1/3 Human, 1/3 Fairy , 1/3 Sudi. The Sudin race is a race that can control gravity but their powers are unlocked through mental trauma
Side - Good
Personality - Outgoing, smart.
Other - Mother died when Karu was a child, her father has a drinking problem and her brother is a high ranking officer of an evil union.

Yugi Motou
12-22-2009, 10:54 PM
King, if you don't like it then leave. OMFG, nope. Read the rules.

King Killa
12-22-2009, 11:53 PM
But I do like, it.

I don't want, to leave.

Your posts contradict, each other.

Thank, you for listening to, me.

Yugi Motou
12-23-2009, 12:14 PM
Oops. Didn't notice that comma :P Edited. And fine, you can stay. But don't interrupt us very often, 'kay? And we need at least one evil person, people!

war of time
12-23-2009, 09:17 PM
Most of us can be evil, like Absoyena and myself. Our characters, I mean.

Doppelgänger
12-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Your TC name - Doppelganger
Character name - Inryoku Chikara
Gender - Male
Age - 13
Affinity - Gravity
Hair color - Grayish white
Eye color - Gray
Clothing - Gray jeans, leather jacket, gray t-shirt
Weapon - Shuriken of gravity, psychological control of gravity, katana sword
Parentage - Father was a titan of rock mother was the goddess of the mountains
Side - Good
Personality - Cold, icy; I'm tired right now, I'll update later.
Other -I'm tired right now, I'll update later.

Absoyena
12-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Most of us can be evil, like Absoyena and myself. Our characters, I mean.

As long as it's being shown that my character only does what she feels is right, but not neccesarily evil it's okay with me.

Elixer
12-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Your TC name - Doppelganger
Character name - Inryoku Chikara
Gender - Male
Age - 13
Affinity - Gravity
Hair color - Grayish white
Eye color - Gray
Clothing - Gray jeans, leather jacket, gray t-shirt
Weapon - Shuriken of gravity, psychological control of gravity, katana sword
Parentage - Father was a titan of rock mother was the goddess of the mountains
Side - Good
Personality - Cold, icy; I'm tired right now, I'll update later.
Other -I'm tired right now, I'll update later.

Not in.