PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with the confirmation e-mail?

Devolution
12-13-2009, 02:47 PM
Hi, I am making this to help people that have trouble with the e-mail that confirms registration. I had the same problem and I found ways to fix this.

First of all, see if you made a typo when you registered, I know you'll probably say "I know my account enough to not make a mistake" but we are humans and we can always make some weird mistakes.

So, if you are sure that you haven't made a mistake, go look in your e-mails, maybe you just didn't see the message arrive or you weren't there, it happened for me.

If you haven't found the e-mail yet, check through every section in your inbox, the place I found mine was in "Junk" so go check there or atleast check every section, maybe you'll see it and by the way, if you find the e-mail in the "junk" section, be sure you have clicked the "Mark as safe" button below the e-mail title.

If you have done all this, PM a moderator for help if you didn't find your message yet, he/she will probably help you and it is recommended to not make threads about it.

With all this said, I wanna wish a merry Christhmas to everybody and to enjoy the new forums.

NOTE: SCREENSHOTS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!

Xynic
12-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Also for some people it may take longer for whatever reason :x

Jassie
12-13-2009, 03:24 PM
http://forums.tppc.info/showthread.php?p=3793#post3793

Devolution
12-13-2009, 03:27 PM
Thanks Xynic :)

Well Jassie I just wanted to post this to make it more clear and to tell more ways to fix it :/

Jassie
12-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Thanks Xynic :)

Well Jassie I just wanted to post this to make it more clear and to tell more ways to fix it :/

Lol..Np..I think you posted before Kife anyways..I was just posting it so you can link in your post or something :P

Devolution
12-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Ok, thanks for having a look here! :smile:

Jassie
12-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Lol..No problem :)

Verb
12-13-2009, 06:22 PM
You should suggest to use Gmail instead. It recognizes the mail and sends it directly into inbox.