PDA

View Full Version : The Tezcacoatl Chronicles

Cyber
02-24-2010, 08:42 PM
The year is 6981, a time when most human populations were completely wiped out by rapidly growing numbers of mythical beasts. The remaining thousands take refuge underground, away from the reign of Tezcacoatl, a wicked dragon who has enslaved everyone on the desolate planet. Underground, however, a desperate group of adventurers have banded together to strike back against Tezcacoatl and all his siblings. But it will take alot of help to defeat Tezcacoatl and his eleven other brothers. Will he succeed? Find out once you read!

Name (First and last, please):
Race (What kind of creature, human, dwarve, dragon, etc):
Alliegence (Light or dark + good or evil):
Powers:
Weapons:
Personality:
Appearance:
Anything else:

Note: This is NOT an rpg.

kurogani the hollow
02-24-2010, 08:45 PM
its not an rpg awww i was hoping that it was. kuro

Cyber
03-13-2010, 06:41 PM
sorry for the major bump.. but.. I need ideas for some dragons. like, give me what they look like, the size, personality, breath weapons, etc.. also, any other mythical beast. bios done.

Solstice
03-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Hey Cyber

X-tra
03-13-2010, 06:54 PM
The year is 6981, a time when most human populations were completely wiped out by rapidly growing numbers of mythical beasts. The remaining thousands take refuge underground, away from the reign of Tezcacoatl, a wicked dragon who has enslaved everyone on the desolate planet. Underground, however, a desperate group of adventurers have banded together to strike back against Tezcacoatl and all his siblings. But it will take alot of help to defeat Tezcacoatl and his eleven other brothers. Will he succeed? Find out once you read!

Name (First and last, please):
Race (What kind of creature, human, dwarve, dragon, etc):
Alliegence (Light or dark + good or evil):
Powers:
Weapons:
Personality:
Appearance:
Anything else:

Mythical beasts: Greek beasts xD Like stuff in GoW

Cyber
03-13-2010, 06:56 PM
Sup Solstice

Not Greek beasts, just any fantasy creatures. You could even make up your own if you wanted.

X-tra
03-13-2010, 06:57 PM
:( OH, QQ lol
Eh, take Some from myths :P

Cyber
03-13-2010, 07:01 PM
I know, I will. But I want all kinds too.

X-tra
03-13-2010, 07:01 PM
I know, I will. But I want all kinds too.

Kay. Sorry. I personally like the story line, but meh D:

Despair From the Dark
03-13-2010, 07:05 PM
Vampires allowed?

Cyber
03-13-2010, 07:06 PM
Sure, have at it.

Despair From the Dark
03-13-2010, 07:56 PM
Name: Virgo Valentine
Race: Vampire
Allegiance: Good, if tht's allowed. If not, then obviously evil.
Powers: He can only go out in the night. Daylight won't make him sparkle, it will make him burn if he comes in contact with it. So long as daylight never hits his skin, he's fine. He can regenrate if harmed, but somewhat slowly. The only effective way to slience him is with a form of blessed weaponry. In other words, a weapon of high religious power. As stated before, daylight is also murder for him.

He's able to morph into either a bat or a large, multi-eyes dog, which is a hellhound. On the night of a full moon, he's immortal, but becomes weakened severly for the following three days.

Weapons: Virgo carries with him two weapons. A silver pistol, designed unlike any other in existance. The silver ross of Manchester Catherdril was melted down to make it's bullets. He also carries a dagger, which is designed with barbed edges, to hook and tear anyone who get's touched by it's blade.

Personality: Long ago, he had a somewhat friendly personality. He was kind, helpful, and usually fairly happy. But as his life progressed, it changed drastically. Once his family was killed, he became secluded, uncaring, and downright rude, not really caring for human life. He remains that way even now.
He is armed with several weapons, including a revolver with custom made rounds, his dagger, which is rumored to be able to cut even the toughest of objects, and his own knowledge.

Appearance: Virgo is about 6'2'', with semi long black hair. He wears, normally, black jeans, and a pitch black muscle shirt, although he isn't super muscular, nor is he scrawny. He also wears a black trenchoat and a boathat with a large brim. These are used to camoflauge into the night. His footwear consists of large, black boots, with studs on the bottom for friction. His skin has a light tan to it, that never seems to fade. When people see his eyes, they are usually a bright silver in colour.

That work?

Cyber
03-13-2010, 08:13 PM
Great, thanks. Sorry for thet wait, the forums got screwy.

Despair From the Dark
03-13-2010, 08:21 PM
I saw.

Cyber
03-13-2010, 08:28 PM
So.. o.o

Despair From the Dark
03-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Funny. You come back and the site crashes.

Cyber
03-14-2010, 01:49 PM
.___________.

Despair From the Dark
03-14-2010, 01:51 PM
XD Well it's true.

Sienkronieze
03-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Save me a spot, k?

Lunar Apocalypse
03-16-2010, 07:15 PM
Tee-hee. It's Cyber.
I thought you quit, why the sudden return?

Despair From the Dark
03-16-2010, 07:17 PM
He comes back every now and then, at like...month long intervals.

Cyber
03-21-2010, 01:06 PM
Need a human app.

war of time
03-21-2010, 01:24 PM
Name: Raz Gran
Race: Dragon
Alliegence: Dark
Powers & Weapons: He has the ability to change the dimensions around him in a small distance, although it drains much of his energy. He also has 100 crescent 1 feet blades which he stores in his tail. He can control these blades telepathically and shoot them out at will. His breath has the strange ability to heal, which can be good and bad because his opponents can recover as well (he does not have total control over it yet).

Personality: Raz is loyal to Tezcacoatl,]and believes that mankind must be wiped out or enslaved for the other beings to live in peace. He is normally sullen and quiet but will mention important aspects if needed. He prefer actions to words and tries to get information across in as little syllables as possible. He shows tremendous respect to life but will occasionally lose control as his desire for revenge on the humans who imprisoned him.

Appearance:He looks like a ShinyCharizard, except with pure blackness and a crescent blade at the end of his tail as opposed to fire, which he can control at will. He is normally pure black but can change his scales to colors depending on the circumstances. He is about 3 meters tall at full height and 8 meters in length (including his tail). He is extremely powerful, capable of dealing heavy damage with lashes and surprisingly quick and agile for his size.

Cyber
03-21-2010, 01:33 PM
Thanks, I have great ideas for him.

war of time
03-21-2010, 02:06 PM
This is a RP right? :P

Cyber
03-21-2010, 02:35 PM
its not an rpg awww i was hoping that it was. kuro

>__>

noo D:

war of time
03-21-2010, 02:40 PM
Oh well. GL with your story or w/e. He was my character in Benpaia's Domain, and he was pretty cool. Basically he could control his breath by using the blades to create air currents. He likes whipping the blades around him like a tornado and countering attacks. Also, he can form shields with it and create a huge 100 feet long crescent blade. Have fun with him.

Cyber
03-21-2010, 02:44 PM
Alright, sorry. I'll make that clear on the first post. Thanks though :D