PDA

View Full Version : Combine Gaming sub-forums

Ichigo Uzumaki
02-22-2010, 04:48 PM
We have three, count'em three, different sub forums for people to talk about games and even though some are pokemon specific I don't see why pokemon games can't be talked about with other general games. I just don't see a need for three inactive sub-forums when they could be combined to make one decently active sub-forum.

Shadow
02-22-2010, 05:13 PM
I think that the Gamestation should be a main sub-forum, and the others would be "sub-sub-forums". Does that make sense?

Ichigo Uzumaki
02-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Actually yeah it does. And that could work just as well. Thanks for adding that. ;)

ricardopaulosp
02-22-2010, 05:18 PM
We have three, count'em three, different sub forums for people to talk about games and even though some are pokemon specific I don't see why pokemon games with other genera; games. I just don't see a need for three inactive sub-forums when they could be combined to make one decently active sub-forum.

I agree, the forums do not have movement, should join them!

Illuminati
02-22-2010, 06:06 PM
I think that the Gamestation should be a main sub-forum, and the others would be "sub-sub-forums". Does that make sense?

Yes please

Mercenario GX
02-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Yeah I also think a bit about the forums that are forgotten.
Really some sub forum are bit used.

Maybe if there exist in some popular sub forum, the people will talk more about em.

Ichigo Uzumaki
02-23-2010, 05:01 PM
Yeah I also think a bit about the forums that are forgotten.
Really some sub forum are bit used.

Maybe if there exist in some popular sub forum, the people will talk more about em.

That's more or less what i'm hoping.

Kife
03-26-2010, 05:16 PM
I'll have to talk to Shrimpy about it first, I've always pondered about this myself. Might rework the forums and categories, who knows. But I'd definitely have to go through with the big boss first.