PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Movie Madness

Kayshla
02-21-2010, 04:53 PM
I'm hosting one this upcoming weekend and just wanted some decent horror or scary movies to show. It will start at 6pm and end at 6am, so I need quite a few movies.

I'm open to any suggestions.
But pleas try not to post these:
None of the following:
Movies made in the last 2 years
Movies with unrealisic things

f00sh
02-21-2010, 05:40 PM
The Strangers is great to watch with people I am eating right now I will add more later. I am a huge horror fan

Kayshla
02-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Thank you, it's going to be about 10-12 people, so I wAnt to have variety

f00sh
02-21-2010, 05:50 PM
Here you go man, I wish I was going sounds awesome.

1. Hands down my favorite horror movie of all time and quite possibly in my top 5 favorites of all time. If you guys do not mind reading subtitles, Frontier(s) is pure genius. It was an unexpected pleasure. It was an Afterdark Horror film that became an instant classic.

2. A very very close second, High Tension (very little sub titles) It is another genius film with the epitome of twist for an ending. The acting is so great, the suspense surpasses any movie I have seen. The directing and cinematography has yet to be topped. I love this film and really sets a standard for horror films for me now.

3. Cabin Fever. Pretty good, entertaining movie. Not one of my all-time favorites or anything but pretty fun to watch with people. Has a couple good gross-out sessions that it gets credit for.

Hope you guys have a good time.

Kayshla
02-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Actually, I'm a female lol

but thank you, I don't mind reading, and my freinds most likely won't either