PDA

View Full Version : Battle Frontier

Golden Money
12-21-2009, 03:25 PM
Im on stage 3 its pretty hard anyone ever make it pass that ?

Boo2251
12-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Hobo beat it and got a(n) Ultimate Stone. He said it has the same effects as a(n) Elemental Stone & Leftovers all in one. Now that I'm typing this with my Wii-Mote I think Hobo was BSing us. D:

war of time
12-21-2009, 03:48 PM
Hobo beat it and got a(n) Ultimate Stone. He said it has the same effects as a(n) Elemental Stone & Leftovers all in one. Now that I'm typing this with my Wii-Mote I think Hobo was BSing us. D:

It's a joke.

NeRo
12-21-2009, 03:49 PM
I only ever got to stage 5. :[

Golden Money
12-21-2009, 03:50 PM
Wow Stage 5 lemme try again

dna57
12-21-2009, 04:31 PM
*sigh* dking made it to 1/2 of the way through phase 6 as the record i think
i have hears that dking beat the battle frontier because he pmed a mod asking to be banned so noone knows the prize because of that
there is 1 idea that has a low chance:shellos :sad: imo it would be S/D shellos though why? shrimpy has the only one in the game

abhiraj005
12-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Once i reached the 6th frontier and it was the last pokemon with 2 hp left and suddenly electric supply got down. Oh my bad luck.

Poseidon
12-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Once i reached the 6th frontier and it was the last pokemon with 2 hp left and suddenly electric supply got down. Oh my bad luck.

BS on a stick.

+Simplistic
12-21-2009, 04:44 PM
i have hears that dking beat the battle frontier because he pmed a mod asking to be banned so noone knows the prize because of that
there is 1 idea that has a low chance:shellos :sad: imo it would be S/D shellos though why? shrimpy has the only one in the game
Who do you think gave it to him? Me, that's who. I won, and traded it to him to train. Liar never did it. He's a scammer, we should ban him. ;-;

Shadow
12-21-2009, 04:49 PM

I beat it too. It's an Ultimate Stone.

abhiraj005
12-21-2009, 05:05 PM
Anyways, i was joking but once i had reached to 4th stage.
But i heard that DarkKingdra 2k+ set can get you upto 5th stage.
dna57, what do you think that D-King said to a mod that i've defeated battle frontier and it will reveal the prize so ban me and Mod's banned him. Mod's didn't have anyother work to do. Mod's don't ban someone unless he cheats or broke the rule. If D-King won and wanted to keep it as secret then he would have swapped that prize pokemon or donated it to world reputation why would he ask for ban and no one would come to know that he had won. these are all rumors and never believe this.

Hobo
12-21-2009, 05:08 PM

It's not Shellos and no he didn't beat it, banned pokemon still appear on the rarity list and there's none of the prize on there

X-tra
12-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Good luck O.o

war of time
12-21-2009, 05:44 PM
Everybody knows you get a badge for beating Battle Fronteir. Pfft.

Anidamaru
12-21-2009, 06:18 PM
I reached stage 5.

Verb
12-21-2009, 08:19 PM
Shrimpy is lurking around your house, and when he sees that someone has finally defeated the battle frontier, he cuts off your electricity. You know why, cause he works with PG&E.

abhiraj005
12-21-2009, 09:03 PM
Shrimpy is lurking around your house, and when he sees that someone has finally defeated the battle frontier, he cuts off your electricity. You know why, cause he works with PG&E.
lol, nice story.