PDA

View Full Version : B/O or not B/O this is the question!

JackOneill
02-20-2010, 10:04 PM
i saw, a lot of member says B/O and when u offer a poke, they says NO.
I think the gist of the BEST OFFER is the higher rated offer wins the poke.

i think we need a convention about this.

IM REALLY HATE THOSE WHO DOING THIS!:egg_angry:

TSM Bartezz
02-20-2010, 10:21 PM
thats not an idea say that for a mod

JackOneill
02-20-2010, 10:24 PM
"i think we need a convention about this."

thats an idea

Jassie
02-20-2010, 10:25 PM
thats not an idea say that for a mod

Theres nothing a mod will do about it.Its the traders pokemon to do what they want with.

And as for the idea.Deal with it.As I just stated.Its the traders pokemon to do what they want with.

music_is_my_name
02-21-2010, 12:02 AM
well if people wouldn't abuse the b/o like offer Pokemon worth nothing near what the Pokemon in question they wouldn't say no... they make b/o threads to make a profit not get totally nub Pokemon...... so stop whining and don't post in their thread if you don't like it.

*edit* their is no rule on rejecting an offer mods will do nothing if the owner of the thread doesn't want your nubish Pokemon.

Tim
02-21-2010, 07:30 AM
Why can they say no? Because the same rates do not exist.
He just rates something different.

Elris
02-21-2010, 10:23 AM
well if people wouldn't abuse the b/o like offer Pokemon worth nothing near what the Pokemon in question they wouldn't say no... they make b/o threads to make a profit not get totally nub Pokemon...... so stop whining and don't post in their thread if you don't like it.

*edit* their is no rule on rejecting an offer mods will do nothing if the owner of the thread doesn't want your nubish Pokemon.

:egg_euphoria:
exactly stop complaining, B/O threads are not made so "some" people can jump in and post;
Trainer A: "A MAGICKARP LV5 FOR IT. THAT'S B/O!!! GIMMI THAT POKE NOW, I WIN!!!"
Trainer B: "No thank you" (obious reply)
B/O are made to get a little profit.
not to get ripped off.
if you know you can't affored the pokemon in question then stay out of that thread.

ricardopaulosp
02-21-2010, 01:23 PM

:egg_nod:

Fading
02-22-2010, 04:51 AM
Lulz. Fail idea.