PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea for training accounts

Infinity
02-18-2010, 03:40 PM
well as all [or most] of you know that training account's team is set by the owner of that account so the a lot of people who are on the same team wont get any TS points from that gym/training account
so i was thinking what about adding a new team to TPPC which is: "TPPC Training helpers" [or another name] where you do not get prizes in your TS page [except the current promo] and anyone from any other team beat one of your pokemons he gains TS points [same as what he gets from the other teams]
and if the user decides to get his account back he changes teams to his older team and still has his TS points

that team will be used for training accounts to help others train and get EXP at the same time, and there are no prizes so people wont set their' and not get any TS points :/ [so yah only for training accounts]

plz comment and/or rate if you want to :/

Alrak
02-18-2010, 08:20 PM
Maybe you could say what you don't like about it? Or how he can improve the idea.

Armadillo Cowboy
02-18-2010, 08:37 PM
It's an interesting idea but I doubt it'll happen, however I like the idea. 8/10.

roboto
02-18-2010, 10:12 PM
0/10 Fail. that would make training easier, exactly the kind of the kind of the thing Shrimp,Hobo,And Foosh dont want.

Mercenario GX
02-18-2010, 10:30 PM
Yaa, what good idea 10/10 8D

Jassie
02-19-2010, 12:18 AM
0/10 Fail. that would make training easier, exactly the kind of the kind of the thing Shrimp,Hobo,And Foosh dont want.

And I would care about what f00sh and Hobo want why?And it doesnt exactly make training easier..It just gives every team the benefit of being about to get TS points off the Scoundrel(or where ever the Blisseys are).

Infinity
02-19-2010, 02:39 AM
TSM Bartezz : like what Alrak explained : you need to give a feedback or tell me how to improve it

Alrak : thanks for explaining that to him :/

Armadillo Cowboy : i might , who knows , thanks :)

roboto : like what Jassie said : it does not make training easier and and if F00sh/hobo dont like it they can keep their gym as how it is and the other gyms will change [user has the choice]

Mercenario GX : thanks :)

Jassie : thanks for explaining that to him

Sublimestorm
02-19-2010, 12:22 PM
I like that idea.. 10/10 =)

TSM Bartezz
02-19-2010, 12:48 PM
ok, i did think about and changed my mind, train is very hard. 8/10

Ichigo Uzumaki
02-19-2010, 01:46 PM
You are all lucky that the training accounts even exist beceause guess what, people trained most of the really high leveled ones before training accounts existed. It's not like they just came out of nowhere. If you want TS points, odda are there is at least one team out there in a decent level that you can get them from and if not, too bad. Go find another account not related to the training accounts to get TS points. 0/10.

Infinity
02-19-2010, 04:11 PM
Sublimestorm : thank you :)

TSM Bartezz : o ok thanks , [btw it wont make it easier it will only give you more points :/]

Mr. Criticize :p [Ichigo Uzumaki] : ok here is the thing yes we are lucky to have those accounts and we thank the people who made them but wont they be more useful to us if we could get team state points from them too [i mean those trainers made those accounts to help other trainers didn't they? , so why not help them even more] , and what if I [example] need TS points and need to train my 3k at the same time i need TS points and the 3k+ gym is the highest lvl gym for me to battle [well f00sh wont let us train with his gym] and i am in the same team as that trainer, if you will say battle a smaller lvl to get TS points: getting 750 points really make a deference when you battle a lot from 300 points [tried it] [same thing with gaining lvls when you battle a higher and lower :/]

Ichigo Uzumaki
02-19-2010, 04:14 PM
Sublimestorm : thank you :)

TSM Bartezz : o ok thanks ,

[b]Mr. Criticizer :p [Ichigo Uzumaki] : ok here is the thing yes we are lucky to have those accounts and we thank the people who made them but wont they be more useful to us if we could get team state points from them too [i mean those trainers made those accounts to help other trainers didn't they? , so why not help them even more] , and what if I [example] need TS points and need to train my 3k at the same time i need TS points and the 3k+ gym is the highest lvl gym for me to battle [well f00sh wont let us train with his gym] and i am in the same team as that trainer, if you will say battle a smaller lvl to get TS points: getting 750 points really make a deference when you battle a lot from 300 points [tried it] [same thing with gaining lvls when you battle a higher and lower :/]
Wow congrats, I don't think I've ever been flamed that quickly before. Good job.

In all seriousness though, TS points are easy to come by. I'm pretty high up on the numbers as proof. Did a lot of it before training accounts were popular. You don't need that extra bonus when training is already so easy because the accounts exist.

Infinity
02-19-2010, 04:22 PM

anyway , if you are the same team as the trainer you are battling then no you dont get them that fast/easy to get, and if you battle pokes with higher lvls you get better EXP/Points then a lower lvl so why not make all gyms a "PPC Training helpers" [or w/e it will be called] and then they get 750/300 from any gym :/, who said anything about bonus points :/

Mercenario GX
02-19-2010, 04:25 PM
The trainers need motivation for train, get better ranks, high lv pokes and Ts points work for more motivation, etc, is really sad see "You defeat a same team .... " and dont get points, cuz, "If I can get an extra for train, why not ?"

The training is easy, is obvius, but require a lot of time if you want be better.

Infinity
02-19-2010, 04:53 PM
yah i think that could motivate some of them to train , thanks for bringing that up :)

BattleDance
02-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Yaa, what good idea 10/10 8D

Bullplop!!

You rejected this same idea the first time it was pitched!

D:

Mercenario GX
02-19-2010, 06:05 PM
Bullplop!!

You rejected this same idea the first time it was pitched!

D:

I dont remenber, I rejected a lot of ideas jeje
Well anyways, but no with the "8D"

Infinity
02-22-2010, 06:53 AM
BattleDance : i dont remember seeing this idea before :/

f00sh
02-22-2010, 11:46 AM

Why the hell would I care about this?

Mercenario GX
02-22-2010, 01:46 PM
I remenber when mRay train with the aqua faction, the BFIM gym change to Aqua, later he change to Magma and BFIM change to magma, he change to Tppc team and BFIM change to Tppc team, really nice ^^

f00sh
02-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Yeah he thought he was being clever changing to our faction like we cared about faction points.

Mercenario GX
02-22-2010, 05:37 PM
I dont think so, cause if I dont worng BFIM start with the Aqua faction, cuz I dont get points for training, and mRay was Magma, time later BFIM change to magma and later start the cicle.

Edit: But really, good excuse 8D