PDA

View Full Version : Idea for RPG maintenance(not shortening it)

Jassie
02-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Would it be possible to have a message that shows during maintenance while the RPG is down?Something like 'We are sorry but TPPCRPG is doing its daily maintenance right now.Please come back later.'?

This would help greatly in keeping threads out of errors/help asking why its down.

Edit:Also saying the times of how long it is usually down.Or how long it was down the previous day?

DarkRex
02-17-2010, 09:24 AM
I thought they used to have that....don't remember.

I don't think its down the same amount of time everyday.

Tbh even if it did have a message there would still be people complaining about how its to long or they never get to play cause of it....there is always someone thats going to complain.

A message wouldn't hurt....but yea ^

Jassie
02-17-2010, 09:27 AM
At least it would be something different..Its kinda old going into the errors forum and finding it full of threads like 'OMG TPPC ISNT WORKING IM GONNA DIEEEEE!!!!!!!' :p I would much rather see people complaining about how long it is rather then having a repeated question but that may just be personal preference ;p

Infinity
02-17-2010, 09:49 AM
yah i agree with you a message (with or with out the time of beginning and ending) would be better then an error page
and i think it will reduce the topics made about it by a lot :/ [specially for the why will it end topics]

ricardopaulosp
02-17-2010, 10:33 AM
meh, 10/10

JJ7
02-17-2010, 10:40 AM
i was just about to post this idea...10/10

Armadillo Cowboy
02-17-2010, 07:35 PM
i like the idea. 9.7/10