PDA

View Full Version : Lion King 2

Navy Sister
02-15-2010, 07:16 PM
Your thoughts on the movie

i love it is one of my fave movies but the first lion king is the best of the two

Hantsuki
02-15-2010, 07:25 PM
I like this one too, but not as much as the first one. I wish they changed some things in the final version though, (spoiler warning) i.e. the extended version of Nuka's death scene and the alternate version of Zira's death scene.

After watching both films multiple times, I find it rather interesting how Scar and Zira's personalities are contrasted. Scar seems very feminine to me while Zira seems rather masculine.

Navy Sister
02-15-2010, 07:31 PM
so i am not the only one that thinks scar is feminine and Zira masculine

hay do you like the music form the movies

Hantsuki
02-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Yeah, not to mention they are both crazy in two whole different levels.

Yes, in fact, I have a couple of the songs from both movies on my mp3 player. The opening song "He Lives in You" and "My Lullaby" from the second film and "Be Prepared" from the first one. I would say I like more of the songs from the second film or at least I can tolerate listening to them over and over, but the only two songs I don't really care for are the last two songs played in the film which I believe are "Upendi" and "Love Will Find a Way." I think "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" is much better than the latter song, but I don't love it. : P

Navy Sister
02-15-2010, 08:09 PM
ya thay are

it took me a long time to find the music but i found it the songs i love the most are
we are one , He Lives In You and the Circle Of Life

who is your fave person from the movies

Hantsuki
02-15-2010, 08:27 PM
If you're still trying to find any more of the songs, I can be of assistance. I managed to find a way to get them all, but it took me a while. : P

Or favorite "lion"? Lol. Hmm. There really is no character I hate from either films, so it's hard to decide which one I like more than the others, but I'll say Scar is my favorite from the first film and Kiara is my favorite from the second film. Though Vitani and Zira are a close second. Too bad Vitani didn't play a bigger role.

Navy Sister
02-15-2010, 08:41 PM
no it ok i think i got it but if i need help i will pm you ok

ya for me it is the same for me there really is no character I hate from either films

Kayshla
02-15-2010, 10:01 PM
You are officially a Rainbow Copycat

Navy Sister
02-15-2010, 10:24 PM
who is a Rainbow Copycat