PDA

View Full Version : The Official Friends Lists Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Cataclysmic
11-26-2009, 10:32 PM
Please post your friends lists here. All other threads with similar natures will be locked.

Transit
12-13-2009, 05:04 AM
Friends:
Dark Lucario XD002/Quiksilvr
thunda
Anidamaru
BeanFace13
make it RAIN
NeoDyne
PiLand
-Helped me out a lot. Known for a long time now.
nizzzy
Chromosome
DiAm0nD
-Fellow dude from my homeland :p Very humorous and a fun guy to talk to.
vickyy-_-baybee
Freezing Blood
Conspiracy/ XxDeoxyxX
D-King
FH3275
Harakiri
Leachy777
Riozaki/Pawel94
luke1996rox
Cirde/Infernapeboy
Alpha
Barkley2009/Barcellus
cuerpanokings
war of time
Turbo298
-Was of really much help to me, thanks for everything man.
dallasmaverick
-Fun guy to talk to, and play bowling on msn with :3
Boboking
-Had lots of good time with you, and have been really a good friend though we have just been acquainted some time ago. :D
luke1996rox
DestinySuicune
Mattmaster
ma3rif
The ':p' dude :p[o no ;-;]
wogboi
h20
zerocool2008
Charmy
-Haha, another guy whom I can chat with :3
Reptile18
Deaz
Prince Of Persia
Ledgem
Musty
-Have had countless of lolworthy conversations with the Marowak lover :p

Xaine
12-13-2009, 05:55 AM
So I'm sure I will have forgotten a lot of people on here, and forigve me for that, but yeah, here goes:

Cataclysmic: Bestfriend.brother.other half.
Second Advent: The guy who I look up to, and pretty much have since I've met him.
Auron: Probably one of my closest friends. I pretty much trust you with everything.
Doom Kitty: My best girlfran, ha. We've had soo many fun memories, and its always a blast to talk about the most random things in the world with you.
Hiro: You're like my little 12 year old kid brother ;D. haha naw dude, i'm so glad we mett.
Xero: You're mean to me all the time, but hey, I love youu Andrea!
Tidus: Well, we've definitely had our bitterness towards each other, but dude, you're probably one of my closest friends. I still hope things are 100% back to normal, cause i sure miss the old times.
Gk: Gikky, I miss you like crazy fool! You hardly come online anymore, and that's reasonable, but I'm really happy to have known you. You're such a pushover, and you really should get that unibrow fixed. (:
Tear: We've definitely become really good friends, I'm so glad I met you.
MaDeMoiSeLLe: We didn't start off to well, but that was my fault, and I still apologize for that. You're the sweetest person I know, and I love being able to relate to you! Thanks for the siggy!
NeRo: Well well, we've for sure been enemies, but man, I remember each and every moment on those chats of you and i just joking around. Whether it be you trying to get me beat the TPPC legend, which never worked out too well, haha. You'll always be one of my good friends.
KM/Bunny: I love love love love love love love you. You're the sweetest and nicest person in the world! <3
Gramm&Fatal: I'm putting you two together, well, cause I have the same opinion on both of you guys. I'm really glad I know two genius guys who make me look stupid (lolwut). I can always come to either of the two of you to get some lol's.
Tenshi: As Amaya, we were hating against each other ALLL the time, but you're the nicest person I knoww! I love you and your amazing art talent.
Fading/Marcos (the entire EtherealOrigins Clan): You guys have been an amazing group of people. We all usually get along and just have a blast! (: I'm so happy to be a part of that clan.
Darkheart: I know what I did was really stupid and wrong, and I still hope that you forgive me for it, but I still think of you as a good friend. It was hard talking to you at first, just cause I was afraid of you, but then you were this really different person, and it was good to see that side of DH again. btw, no one knows any of the stuff we talked about still, as I've kept my promise xD
Xynic: You're probably the nicest guy I know. Even though you totally took my spot of 1st place in that collection contest, I still love you.
Comatose: Geez, I can't stop feeling jealous over your pixels. They're hawt, just like that Comatose kidd!
Feist: I love you and our obsession over Taylor Swfit and the weird smiley icons we send to each other! <3
Nino: Hey there fat bully! I just started talking to you again, cause I used to be afraid of you being a 33 year old creeper. I still have that feeling, but it'll go away soon. You're really chill, and I'm glad to have met someone like that. Oh, and of course, you hold contests so I can win, I have to love you for that.
Splurgee: Toybota, gtfo plz. We didn't get off to a good start, but I love your catt and your amazing pictures! Oh, btw, I still think you're a legend who quit and came back. ;D
Deimos: Whether you stab me with an ice pick, rip my chest down the middle (uhhh), or lick me to death, I will still fear you and your weirdness. ha, jk man, you're hott.
Kife&f00sh:Kife, you're the only member I know who's been able to reach the top spot. Its probably because of you getting there, and being respected so much, I want to get there one day as well. f00sh, you're the man who's accomplished the "impossible"! If it weren't for you reaching that spot, I would've never tried to train.

**Special Spot for Ally!**
Ally-You're one of my newest friends, and I'm really really happy that I know someone like you. You remind me of KM in so many ways, and that's definitely a good thing! Its really good to have a member like you in the clan, just because you're one of the 'brighter' ones of the bunch (yay!). ilyyy

If i forgot you, then tell me. Its kind of late, so whoever I can see or think of at the top of my head, I put on here.

Hiro
12-13-2009, 05:57 AM
Hiro: You're like my little 12 year old kid brother ;D. haha naw dude, i'm so glad we mett.
<3 you too.

bunny
12-13-2009, 12:33 PM
I love you Xaine <3 :>

Ally
12-13-2009, 12:38 PM
So I'm sure I will have forgotten a lot of people on here, and forigve me for that, but yeah, here goes:

Second Advent: The guy who I look up to, and pretty much have since I've met him.
Auron: Probably one of my closest friends. I pretty much trust you with everything.
Doom Kitty: My best girlfran, ha. We've had soo many fun memories, and its always a blast to talk about the most random things in the world with you.
Tidus: Well, we've definitely had our bitterness towards each other, but dude, you're probably one of my closest friends. I still hope things are 100% back to normal, cause i sure miss the old times.
Gk: Gikky, I miss you like crazy fool! You hardly come online anymore, and that's reasonable, but I'm really happy to have known you. You're such a pushover, and you really should get that unibrow fixed. (:
MaDeMoiSeLLe: We didn't start off to well, but that was my fault, and I still apologize for that. You're the sweetest person I know, and I love being able to relate to you! Thanks for the siggy!
NeRo: Well well, we've for sure been enemies, but man, I remember each and every moment on those chats of you and i just joking around. Whether it be you trying to get me beat the TPPC legend, which never worked out too well, haha. You'll always be one of my good friends.
KM/Bunny: I love love love love love love love you. You're the sweetest and nicest person in the world! <3
Gramm&Fatal: I'm putting you two together, well, cause I have the same opinion on both of you guys. I'm really glad I know two genius guys who make me look stupid (lolwut). I can always come to either of the two of you to get some lol's.
Tenshi: As Amaya, we were hating against each other ALLL the time, but you're the nicest person I knoww! I love you and your amazing art talent.
Fading/Marcos (the entire EtherealOrigins Clan): You guys have been an amazing group of people. We all usually get along and just have a blast! (: I'm so happy to be a part of that clan.
Darkheart: I know what I did was really stupid and wrong, and I still hope that you forgive me for it, but I still think of you as a good friend. It was hard talking to you at first, just cause I was afraid of you, but then you were this really different person, and it was good to see that side of DH again. btw, no one knows any of the stuff we talked about still, as I've kept my promise xD
Xynic: You're probably the nicest guy I know. Even though you totally took my spot of 1st place in that collection contest, I still love you.
Comatose: Geez, I can't stop feeling jealous over your pixels. They're hawt, just like that Comatose kidd!
Feist: I love you and our obsession over Taylor Swfit and the weird smiley icons we send to each other! <3
Nino: Hey there fat bully! I just started talking to you again, cause I used to be afraid of you being a 33 year old creeper. I still have that feeling, but it'll go away soon. You're really chill, and I'm glad to have met someone like that. Oh, and of course, you hold contests so I can win, I have to love you for that.
Splurgee: Toybota, gtfo plz. We didn't get off to a good start, but I love your catt and your amazing pictures! Oh, btw, I still think you're a legend who quit and came back. ;D
Deimos: Whether you stab me with an ice pick, rip my chest down the middle (uhhh), or lick me to death, I will still fear you and your weirdness. ha, jk man, you're hott.
Kife&f00sh:Kife, you're the only member I know who's been able to reach the top spot. Its probably because of you getting there, and being respected so much, I want to get there one day as well. f00sh, you're the man who's accomplished the "impossible"! If it weren't for you reaching that spot, I would've never tried to train.

If i forgot you, then tell me. Its kind of late, so whoever I can see or think of at the top of my head, I put on here.

qq......... woah saw the edit... dude im not that great

Xaine
12-13-2009, 05:07 PM
I feel the love guys (:

psychosuicune
12-13-2009, 05:09 PM
Cataclysmic (http://forums.tppc.info/member.php?u=3) your like a big bro to us all. a big bro who can terminate our lives on tppc :tongue::tongue::lol::lol:

zerocool2008
12-13-2009, 06:13 PM
Always looking to add more:smile:

WWE Fanatic/Rmassey
Nyrinie
Masterg1234
Prince Of Persia
Marshmellow77
Tmenezes10
Daemonsss
Recon 3
Darkness Falls
DallasMaverick
Grimreaper
Entei2008
Itchweeed
Frozen Phantom
Oh No!
Scrip+er
SSJ Vegeta
Pkcore
Leeeds
Darkty
William
lilcool
Idathoe
Bwalk5
Dark Max
DK504
MAT***ASTER10
Tarun Dragonix
Drerith
vickyy-_-baybee
Ch3erios
ShadoweX ReapeR
pokemonxdofdarkn
F00sh
Reptile18
Ledgem
Joequel
BlackHeart18
Titan X
pj34
Romantic Prince
alpha
xD
Didily
LugiaXp77
nizzzy
Rakun sama
The Unknown Player
Verb
IM2
faisal14
oxoxoxox
war of time
Stainless08
!!!Nibbles!!!
Noob Pixels

Ashdejan00
12-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Friend's list:
Everyone

Hajime
12-13-2009, 06:21 PM

**Special Spot for Ally!**
Ally-You're one of my newest friends, and I'm really really happy that I know someone like you. You remind me of KM in so many ways, and that's definitely a good thing! Its really good to have a member like you in the clan, just because you're one of the 'brighter' ones of the bunch (yay!). ilyyy

You forgot me. :<

Feist
12-13-2009, 06:26 PM
yay ily xaine <3

Anidamaru
12-14-2009, 02:13 PM
check my friend list lol

Cloud
12-14-2009, 02:17 PM
Thanks, Xaine and Anidamaru. :)

Camden
12-14-2009, 04:36 PM
I've met too many awesome people on here over the years to be able to list them off. You're all awesome, though!

Lawnbuddha
12-14-2009, 04:42 PM
any chance you can retrieve my list from the Old Forums?

Absoyena
12-14-2009, 04:43 PM
Cody the Master(Cody)
Tidus
TeeTen
Splurge
Tenshi
bunny
Kanna
Ay/Shiny Cresselia
Tim/Timmah
MaDeMoiSeLLe
Icy/King Iceman
Hiro
Kanna
Xaine
Feist
Gramm

Just say so if I forgot you, I'll add you.

Edit: Oh my, look at page 8! A new firends list (<-- intentional type, did you see it?)

Magikarp
12-14-2009, 04:45 PM
Thanks Anidamaru and Absoyena. =D (TeeTen here) D:

Apollo
12-14-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm not on anyone's list :[

Cloud
12-14-2009, 06:20 PM
I'm not on anyone's list :[

You're on my Hit-List :D

Thanks Absoyena!

lawnbudhha - You see, I don't have access to the old forums anymore. D:

MegaNub
12-14-2009, 06:25 PM
War of Time
dallas
baIIa
Apollo (now someone does)
BH18
bennyboy357
Xaine
Tidus (I know we've had our troubles, but you're a really cool person)
Wing
DTV
RampagingToxin
Canine (commander hydro)
falkory
and a few others I can't remember

pj34
12-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Zerocool2008
Masterg1234
Reptile18
War of Time
Xynic <--Cuz he's special like that
Rishi Shah
DiamondMastaXV
Chad Plant
Nyrinie
Tmenezes10

Ally
12-14-2009, 09:10 PM
cody the master(cody)
tidus
teeten
splurge
tenshi
bunny
kanna
ay/shiny cresselia
tim/timmah
mademoiselle
icy/king iceman
hiro
kanna
xaine
feist
gramm

just say so if i forgot you, i'll add you.

<333 ;;

Dark Lucario XD002
12-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Friends:

pokemonxdofdarkness-hmmm...a friend of PiLand....that I now know :D Kewl guy

Soymilk / Quest Crew-Havent seen you in awhile :/

Wing / Piland / Access Transmitted / Zer0-Best (active) friend :P

Spojalec-been awhile too...where are you? o.O

Ghznl-Real-life friend

FH3275 / Stereotype-Nubsauce, nuf said D;

Noob Pixels / Transit-I remember that ho-oh offer you made me a lonnnng time ago :)

DestinySuicune / Lunar Suicune-:D :D :D :D :D :egg_fart:

Shadow of Suicune-dont know you that well, but I guess...from our gym?

Infernal Entei-yah, tarzan! been a while tho :/ I wanna see you online again :)

Rossdan-gerrrofff T.T XD

Unown-gave me my first 2499 in an NG trade last year :)

kairi13 / Sophia-friend....from gym jobs? XD o.O Time flies...

Barkley-somehow....I get this guy :P

DTV-friend that I know from PiLand

pokemonarticuno (party)-dont know you taht well anymore...where've u been? :s

misterpokemon2 / misterpokemon-good friend

Aotearoa0 / Artemis Huntress-Helps a lot at rating, other than that, fun to talk to :P

Fading-dunno why you're here T.T jkjk XD

Tarun Dragonix- one of my first friends :)

Gtzlife2-Got together after connecting in a gym? weird...but cool :)

WoT-blissey review, nuf said :)

~Faith~-I still remember tha vappy I gave you a long time ago :)

Lugiabr-kewl :P NOT jk XD

Neodyne-Another old friend that Ive known for a long time...inactive now tho, think he quit

Darkrai1100-now Prince. Trading him my mew :D

Xynic-ew...nubcake XD

Pialotus-great guy...just dont beg for freebies to give out in newb contests too much ro else ppl will hate you T.T

Puka12345-where are u? o.O

Scr!pter-good friend that helped me with things >.>

Alpha-err...dunno I sux :x

Minime63-friend from old times :)

Cuerpanokings-Kewl guy that I talked to a lot around the NG (2009-2010) craze :)

TreZide-great guy...who is somehow banned >.> He lost his GF D;

DiamondMastaXV-8D JEWELS >:D

Goku_SD-Yup, I seem to be talking to you a lot lately XD

Armadillo Cowboy-Real life friend, much? XD

Beast6 - newer friend, my list above him seems old o-O need to make more friends :D

others...>.> I think I forgot

Ub3r Noob
12-16-2009, 11:28 PM
</3 :[

Didily
12-17-2009, 02:12 AM
friends..jees i wish i had them

Doom Kitty
12-17-2009, 02:27 AM
I have no friends. :D

Feist
12-17-2009, 11:36 PM
Yay, thank you Absoyena <3

AND WUT. NASHU, LIES PLS. WHENEVER I END UP MAKING MY FRIENDS LIST, I AM GIVING YOU AN EXTRA SPECIAL SECTION, GOT IT?

~Ay
12-18-2009, 10:57 AM
omg ily absobutt. <3

ghznl
12-18-2009, 02:43 PM
Friends:

Acrytex/Auron
Ally/Namecraze
Dark Lucario XD002/Quikslvr/name you won't tell me lmao-Real Life friend
dfinn
Fading
izzy
litld
TeeTen/Magikarp
war of time
Wing/Piland/all your other names :P
Soymilk
Juhm
xxxcyclayquitxxx
Tarun Dragonix - Very First friend on TC

I know there is more but that is all I can list off the top of my head. Friend request me and tell me if I missed u!

Magikarp
12-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Thanks ghznl <3

ghznl
12-18-2009, 02:57 PM
<3 but even you know that feebas is better :p

HeRoGooD
12-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Stainless08

Aotearoa0

Vladimir Gustof

ShadoweX ReapeR

gtz4life2

necrochaos

bennyboy357

scalonx

xXx

abhiraj005

Darkrai1100

kairi13

infernal entei

LockStar

Alpha

Noob Pixels

abhiraj005
12-18-2009, 04:27 PM
Thanks HeRoGooD

HeRoGooD
12-18-2009, 04:28 PM
:big_smile:

Dark Lucario XD002
12-20-2009, 08:37 PM
Friends:

Acrytex/Auron
Ally/Namecraze
Dark Lucario XD002/Quikslvr/name you won't tell me lmao-Real Life friend
dfinn
Fading
izzy
litld
TeeTen/Magikarp
war of time
Wing/Piland/all your other names :P
Soymilk
Juhm
xxxcyclayquitxxx
Tarun Dragonix - Very First friend on TC

I know there is more but that is all I can list off the top of my head. Friend request me and tell me if I missed u!

kewl, lol, btw its Quiksilvr not Quikslvr :P
and youhave one too I dont know >.>
He, its dfinniback :"O

King Killa
12-21-2009, 09:54 AM
Friends
Darkheart - very helpful and selfless. Has teh awesomest weapon collection!
Lawnbuddha - funniest guy on here. Gotta love the lawn gnome.
Guon - <3
Gramm - lulz, UPG. <3
h83r - where's he gotten to anyway?
shadowmire - good lad
tenshi - know how to spam
bodolicious - <3
minikobe - <3 from teh start
marowak - <3
mazhar - <3
the great tyranitar - taught me dutch :D
nero - <3
kyle - <333333
nino - <3
lillith - <3
deimos - spontaneity is good
cody - <3
fetusbubble/theo - <3
xaine - <3
second advent - he still around? D:
silver hawk <3
Camden <3
Loon A Tick <3
Apollo <3
fewsh <3
darkness <3

lol i don't remember the rest, you know who you are so whatever

Camden
12-22-2009, 08:55 AM
Friends
Darkheart - very helpful and selfless. Has teh awesomest weapon collection!
Lawnbuddha - funniest guy on here. Gotta love the lawn gnome.
Guon - <3
Gramm - lulz, UPG. <3
h83r - where's he gotten to anyway?
shadowmire - good lad
tenshi - know how to spam
bodolicious - <3
minikobe - <3 from teh start
marowak - <3
mazhar - <3
the great tyranitar - taught me dutch :D
nero - <3
kyle - <333333
nino - <3
lillith - <3
deimos - spontaneity is good
cody - <3
fetusbubble/theo - <3
xaine - <3
second advent - he still around? D:
silver hawk

lol i don't remember the rest, you know who you are so whatever

But of course! How could I ever forget me? I'm too awesome for me to forget. :D

Fegeboulmob
12-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Ah, Im glad I found this board. Not too many people around here are talking about the 10 programs.

Im Mike, 17, from MA.
I had originally intended on applying for the SA 10, but Im pretty sure that it would be too soon and not really give me enough time to complete the necessary 1 semester. Oh well. FA 10 here I come
The wait doesnt feel so bad, personally. Im already counting down to December 18th bday, so whats a few more months? :D

Camden
12-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Umm, are you sure you're in the right place?

MiniKobe
12-22-2009, 04:46 PM
ah, im glad i found this board. Not too many people around here are talking about the 10 programs.

Im mike, 17, from ma.
I had originally intended on applying for the sa 10, but im pretty sure that it would be too soon and not really give me enough time to complete the necessary 1 semester. Oh well. Fa 10 here i come
the wait doesnt feel so bad, personally. Im already counting down to december 18th bday, so whats a few more months? :d
w
t
f
?
?

Xpl0$ivem0m
12-22-2009, 04:50 PM
Ah, Im glad I found this board. Not too many people around here are talking about the 10 programs.

Im Mike, 17, from MA.
I had originally intended on applying for the SA 10, but Im pretty sure that it would be too soon and not really give me enough time to complete the necessary 1 semester. Oh well. FA 10 here I come
The wait doesnt feel so bad, personally. Im already counting down to December 18th bday, so whats a few more months? :D

Are you lost O_o? Because this made me rofl, and please post sober next time.

Jawa
12-22-2009, 05:27 PM

Im Mike, 17, from MA.
Lmfao! Buddy, are you alright? Whatever, this made my day.

King Killa
12-22-2009, 10:13 PM

Im Mike, 17, from MA.

Click Here (http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll27/Extortion-You/gtfo-take-fail.jpg)

Xaine
12-22-2009, 11:05 PM
Friends

xaine - <3

ily2
I'm too lazy to go edit my list :(

Hajime- you're a special kind of love <3

bunny
12-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Thanks, Absoyena & Anidamaru <3

Valeryjix
01-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Great news!
XRumer 5.0.12 Palladium was released, just ask Google for more info ;)

Camden
01-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Great news!
XRumer 5.0.12 Palladium was released, just ask Google for more info ;)

It's about time we were hit by one of these. :D

Tenshi
01-03-2010, 11:39 AM
You're idiots for not realising that post was from a spam bot...

Camden
01-03-2010, 11:46 PM
It's about time we were hit by one of these. :D

^^^I think this is proof that I am clearly not an idiot.

Tenshi
01-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Ay/Jess
I have to say I really feel like we have grown a lot closer the past couple of months, I really consider you to be my twin sister even though you're older than me. xD But I can talk to you for hours, about anything, without getting bored. I promise I will always try my best to be there for you as much as I can, and I'm sorry if I don't always do good enough. I love you too. <3

Midnight/Leah
You have been one of my closest friends for more than two years and I really miss talking to you as much as we used to. But it doesn't matter, because the times we do talk you are always here to listen to me, and I'm always here for you too. I consider you too to be a sister of mine and I will always try to take care of you. <3

Cody the Master/Cody
Although I've felt I haven't really mattered to you as a friend anymore, I still care for you, because you're one of my oldest friends on here.

Xero/Andy
I know you probably don't see me as that much of a good friend, but I have to say I consider you to be some kind of older brother to me. I can talk to you about a lot of things, including silly stuff, but I can also go to you for serious conversations and such. You're a good guy, and a lot of people don't seem to realize that. D:

Ichigo Uzumaki/(I dunno if you want your real name to be given out >|)
To be fair, we have never really talked a lot, but I consider you to be a good friend, because you have been there for me through hard times and made me feel cared about when I needed it. I am very thankful for that, and I would do the same for you if you needed me to. ^^

Feist/Eva
You seem to be have been turned from an innocent little angel into a weird pervert like me. But that's a good change. C: And you're still a very sweet girl, and you are great to talk to about well... anything.

Deimos
You too are sort of an older brother to me, I'm glad I have gotten to know you as well as I do, and you know more about me than most people do... although I feel things are somewhat different between us now. ;x Anyhow, you are still a good friend to me.

Doom Kitty/Nashita
O gurl I love you. And I miss talking to you, I really do. I always have fun with you and your craziness, and to be honest I don't even know why we barely talk anymore. We should do something about that. >|

~~~

Other cool people~.
I'm sorry if you have no real description, I was just... not sure what to say. But all of you are awesome people and I am glad I have met all of you. <3

Absoyena - Dutch buddy :B
Acrytex
Ally - Very fun girl to talk to ^^
Apollo
Bodolicious - My BodoBunny :3
BuBBa - We used to like hate each other, now I've come to think you're an awesome guy. xD
bunny - FFFFF you're too good for this world.
Cyanide Kisses - We haven't talked that much but you are a very fun person to talk to on MSN. c:
Dark Decembers - In some things, you seem to be a younger version of me. Conversation with you never bore me.
Genosecks - hay u r da secks
Gramm - Fun but weird guy xP
GummiOverload - GummiBear :D
guon - U suck but ur kewl
h83r
Hajime - Mah awshum pillow
Hantsuki - You're awesome, really. c:
Hiro - And so are you, I'm sorry for bothering you when I'm bored at school though. xD
Iceman - You are one of the most random people I know, and I have always thought you were fun to talk to.
Jassie
Joey
Karmam - Don't randomly disappear again >:C
King Killa - I'm no spammer... anymore. ;_;
Kriever666
M J - It's good to see you back on the RPG ^^
MaDeMoiSeLLe - You really are a sweet and fun girl to talk to.
Magikarp - *throws a Pokéball*
Majestik
Marowak - I hate you for making me lose the game so much. D:
NeRo - We don't talk as much as we used to but you're a good friend to talk to.
Sci - I still love your thongs.
Second Advent
Tidus - Yes I like this username more so beh. >:C
Silver - Your alikeness with Jess really scares me.
Xaine - I started out really disliking you as Amaya, but I realised you're a fun dude, and I sort of hope we will become closer friends. c:
Xynic - You're fun to talk to, and I love torturing you. :D

~~~

I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE I HAVE FORGOTTEN SOMEONE. If so, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry please tell me and slap me with a huge rotten fish. >___<

Cody the Master
01-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Cody the Master/Cody
Although I've felt I haven't really mattered to you as a friend anymore, I still care for you, because you're one of my oldest friends on here.

*hugs* Nonsense, me not care for a friend? ;-;

~Ay
01-05-2010, 11:17 AM
OMG ILY TESS.

Thank you bby, second ftw <3 ;d

Shadowmire
01-05-2010, 11:19 AM
good lad lmfao. I laughed audibly. thanks man.

Deimos
01-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Deimos
You too are sort of an older brother to me, I'm glad I have gotten to know you as well as I do, and you know more about me than most people do... although I feel things are somewhat different between us now. ;x Anyhow, you are still a good friend to me.
Feelings are mutual, Tess. From the talks we've had, we've been able to talk about a bunch of things whether it be serious or joking. And it seems you can read me better than just about anyone. I just hope that somehow I can do the same.

Deimos
01-05-2010, 01:51 PM
... had that one totally coming to me, I know. ._.;

Xynic
01-05-2010, 04:51 PM

But I'm no fun to torture D:

Feist
01-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Feist/Eva You seem to be have been turned from an innocent little angel into a weird pervert like me. But that's a good change. C: And you're still a very sweet girl, and you are great to talk to about well... anything.
OMFG ILY TESS <3333 TY TY TY :3
...AND LMFAO. TY xD YAY WEIRD PERVERTNESS C<

Tenshi
01-06-2010, 05:44 PM
I r sorry Xynic. D:

And you're welcome Eva <33 XD

Camden
01-07-2010, 02:06 AM
I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE I HAVE FORGOTTEN SOMEONE. If so, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry please tell me and slap me with a huge rotten fish. >___<

I don't think you forgot anyone...

Hiro
01-07-2010, 02:49 AM
<3 Tenshi.

Cloud
01-07-2010, 04:06 PM
I don't think you forgot anyone...

Same I think she has the best memory here!

*cries in the corner*

Nizzzy
01-07-2010, 08:07 PM
My friends -
~ NeRo
~ Didily
~ Misterpokemon
~ Musty
~ BlackAdam
~ DaC
~ DarkRex
~ Alpha
~ Goku_SD
~ Dallas
~ Red Bull
~ Riozaki
~ Frankhugo
~ Cyanide Kisses
~ Hiro
~ Tenshi
~ xXx
~ Comatose
~ Tidus/Cloud
~ Fading
~ Zidane
~ Boboking
~ Xaine
~ Ayoblah
~ Absoyena
~ Cataclysmic
~ Joey
~ Bunny
~ Ally
~ Sci
~ War of time
~ Derextreme
~ HNC
~ Cuerpanokings
~ Transit
~ Wing
~ Litld
~ Scripter
~ Prince of Persia
~ Sublimestorm
~ D-King
~ Devvy
~ Mattmaster
~ Laichan
~ Pkcore
~ Ayso24

Note - I love you guys :D
Pm me if forgoten pls

Ub3r Noob
01-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Absoyena- Has huge mood swings >.< Great to talk to :D

BuBBa- Really smart. Helps me a lot with random crap.

Camden- I don't talk to you too much :[ you're pretty funny though. Be more active pl0x!

Cloud (Tidus)- TIDDY BEAR!

Cyber- plz don't kill me :'{

Gramm- Really funny

h83r- Lmfao, when i see that you posted i immediately go to that thread! It's like instinctive.

Hiro- There ain't no rest for wicked.

Jefff- LEGEND! Cleverest person on the internet!

M J- I remember you from 2007 :D

Solar Apocalypse- Fun to mess around with.

TeeTen- RAWR!

Loon- CS FTW!

The- Damn, that name is so creative.

Me need more fry'd ends :[

Camden
01-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Ub3r Noob: Thanks. I'm on almost everyday. :D It's just these forums that aren't active enough.

Ub3r Noob
01-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Maybe different time zones? I'm Central USA time.

Camden
01-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Maybe different time zones? I'm Central USA time.

I'm Atlantic, bud. :)

Ub3r Noob
01-07-2010, 09:38 PM
what time is it right now?

shrimpi
01-07-2010, 09:40 PM
searching for tppc moderator
log on to www.shrimpi.co.cc for further details

M J
01-07-2010, 09:41 PM
searching for tppc moderator
log on to www.shrimpi.co.cc for further details

first of all, shrimpy wouldnt search for tppcmods in a "The Official Friends Lists Thread" and secound: shrimpy will never need your ID, Password or your email.

Hiro
01-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Thanks, Ub3r, nizzzy. <3

bennyboy357
01-08-2010, 12:30 AM
i just need to post
no need to type my friend list

Tenshi
01-08-2010, 04:57 AM
I'm sorry Tidus. >| I added you too plz.

And you're welcome, nubz <3

XxMagmaxX
01-08-2010, 04:51 PM
+Simplistic
hmmm all i got to say is cool

abhiraj005
Your AWESOME!!!!

afteryou11
hmmm stranger

Ali syed
cool person

baseball101
cooool person

Belldandy
the collection of EEVEES good job

BiRaT
owner of super natural clan-old clan
your very cool

Blackheart
now u got banned but your stil AWESOME-kinda

BunnyFlamez
hmmm stranger

Cataclysmic
your cool so cool you rule the SCHOOL

ehhem GG my cousins acc is this i co own that acc
not full but eh small portion

Sienkronieze
01-08-2010, 06:23 PM
+Simplistic is probably my only good friend on here.

Cloud
01-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Guess I should post my list too :>

Cataclysmic - You're probably the only one I can talk to when I feel down and need someone to cheer me up, you're one of my closest friends I've had ever since I came back to TPPC and really supported me when I was still Assistant.
And my big brother <33333 Thanks for everything bro!

Casterina - You're like my older sister, ever since I got promoted you've given me the best advice a newb staff member could get and I just want you to know that I'm very thankful and very glad to be one of your friends.

NeRo - Awesome dude! You are an awesome assistant and very nice to me and I don't know if you consider me as a friend but just want you to know that you'll always be mine <3

Shellie - Nicest person and the only person I've ever talked to who has very good memory lol! I love your stories and you're one of the people who helped me in tough situations when I was assistant. Thank you <3

Kife - I know people don't get a long with you very well but tbh you're a cool guy and I don't care what other people say about you and I would never forget the chances you gave me and the fun conversations we've had
together. Admin ftw!

Artemis Huntress - You're one of my best friends here and I still remember the ShinyJirachi you gave me and I just want you to know that you'll always be my best friend and no one can take this relationship from us. <3

Fatal - You're like the smartest guy I've met on the internet and soo young too! We've known each other for years and years over irc and I know that if I need any irc help, you're the guy I would want to talk to!

Fading - You're like my older sister bby <3 We've had random conversations and VERY serious conversations through msn and I know you watch my back so you're one of the most important people on this list to me and always will be! <3333333

Cody the Master - We hated each other soo much before, now you're like one of my best friends here...Tu est un imbecile! <3

TeeTen - You're like the most random person I've met here but still you're one of my best friends and just want you to know that you're a very cool dude to talk to <3

Hiro - We've been friends before I got promoted and I hope we still are, you are a very mature person and at the same time a very funny person and you'll always be one of my little brothers <3(even though I got 3 very annoying little brothers at home -.-)

prasla - You're the biggest gandu on this list and won't stop getting excited whenever you talk to me and STOP calling me tibus!!! ;-;You're like my irl friend who always likes to joke around and make funny jokes, trying to make me laugh etc.. just want you to know..you'll always be one of my friends and the biggest gandu I've ever talked to! j/k <3

Auron - Golden/Non Swapp 2499 hogger! ;-; You're kinda random at times and won't get me a Jirachi (?) but you're one of the coolest friends I have on tppc and I know we don't know each other very well but still I consider you as one of my best friends here. <3

Doomkitty - oh bby <3 you are my destiny, you are my world, you are my girl! I love you soo much and you're one of the people I thought hated me because I got promoted but I guess I was wrong, you're one of the funniest people on tppc and btw, you'll never get me to switch from bell to rogers!!!!!!

Tenshi - I can't believe you forgot to add me to your friends list BUT I would never forget you! You are an amazing artist, I just love your drawings soo much! I hope you and your BF have a happy life and just wanted you to know, you're one of the most random people on tppc along with your friend AY. >.>;; But still you are very funny and I'm glad that we're friends. <333

MaDeMoiSeLLe - OH EMM GEE its Sabrina!! man...you're THE only person I look up to and respect the most..I still have your siggys that you made for me :>
and I know I can get annoying at times but thats just me and I hope you consider me as your friend when you know I will always consider you as mine <3

Joey - Joey/Light/RedXXIII blah blah soo many names dude! stick with one! :<
I didn't know you at all when I came back from a 2 year break but I come to realize the you're an awesome guy and one of my best friends on tppc and like the only person I would want to meet irl! So come pick me up lol! Seriously you and Artemis Huntress are very cool guys and I hope you guys know that you'll always be my best friends!

HamiKaru/Spektral/sauv - You're one of the people I used to look up to when I was a kid and always considered you as a staff member back in 06-07. I used to be afraid of you since I thought you hated me or something like that, and now that we know each other through IRC, I'm very glad and thankful that you're one of my best friends and a teacher at the same time. and I hope PCHNet will go a looooonggg way and always be successful!

pokeholic - You're THE nicest person on tppc, will never forget what you did for me when I was an assistant, I didn't have very good pokemon but you gave me some golds and now I'm rich and its all because of you, I will never forget you and I hope you know I will always consider you as my grandma lol even though my grandma isn't with us atm, I'm glad we know each other. <333

Xaine - You silly goose. :)

Camden - DUDE I don't even know you very well and I already think of you as my best friend and I hope you consider me as yours as well. D:

war of time - we barley talk with each other but I consider you as one my friends and I hope you consider me as yours

dallas - very nice guy and takes 3 hours to reply everytime I offer in his thread -.-

Xynic - Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Lebron > Kobe 'nuff said.

h83r - I consider you the coolest guy on tppc and you deserve to be admin of the world!

Apollo - Very nice guy, one of the few people I know I can talk sports to and have arguments on who is better Kobe or Lebron (Lebron obviously)

MiniKobe - Navjeet is a girls name ;D Awesome dude, I would love to play you in Halo 3 but I couldn't get my live back last month so I guess I'll have to wait. :( Your pokemons ROCK. Seriously over the past couple years I've seen you on tppc I know how hard you tried to get rich and now you've completed your goal and have ub3r pogeymonz!

U3 - You have like the COOLEST real name ever, I mean like seriously who ever has the name "Usman" deserves g status! amirite? :P

bunny - OMG OMG OMG OMG BUNNY WABBIT!!! You're the most sweetest person I've ever talked to and I hope you know I love you very much <333333333

Darkheart- I don't know if you like me at all or don't care, but if you read this I hope you understand that I am very happy that we(tppc) have a great smod like you with nearly 3000 bans its self explanatory how hard you work and your commitment to TPPC, I would like to thank you for your hard work and I hope you have a happy life! PS: don't shoot me ;-;

Nino - I don't know if you like me at all or just don't care about me. I understand how hard you work for us and how you take all the pressure from us and I would like to apologize from my part if I did anything to make you hate me(if you do). With that said I would like to tell you how cool you are and how nice you are to me and I won't forget you...ever.

Deimos - You're the most random smod I've ever met and I hope you know that I respect you a lot and I won't forget the time you pushed me around when i was an assitant! Oh I remember the chat moments, the times you banned me non-stop, I know I was a crazy staff member and I hope I didn't annoy you or anything, just want ot say I'm very thankful that we have a smod like you. Even the staff needs to have fun once in a while and you certainly are showing us that.

Gramm- How can I forget you? You're an awesome friend..tbh I didn't think you liked me at first but after I got demoted I saw how you wanted to support me and just to let you know I'm very thankful that I have a friend like you :D And I really really miss the trivia :< <3333 XD

Absoyena - ABSOBUTT! lol you're one my nicest friends and you are very cool and I hope you know that I will always be there for you. <33333

Darkness - I know you're a bot but you deserve to be on my list for your hard work and ebilness! /end sarcasm

I'm very sorry if I forgot anyone and if I did, don;t hate me ;-;

Iceman
01-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Iceman - You are one of the most random people I know, and I have always thought you were fun to talk to.

Random is my game and random is in my name. Well actually ice and man are, but that is besides the point. Thanks Tess <3

h83r
01-09-2010, 03:36 PM
h83r - I consider you the coolest guy on tppc and you deserve to be admin of the world!

Awww... <33
Though, admin of the world seems like hard work. ;[

~~

Oh, and thank you to everyone else who wrote about me. It truly is an honor that you all consider me your friend.

Cloud
01-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Awww... <33
Though, admin of the world seems like hard work. ;[

~~

Oh, and thank you to everyone else who wrote about me. It truly is an honor that you all consider me your friend.

I'm sure its no big deal for you. :P

bunny
01-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Hearts for Tenshi & Tidus <3<3<3<3<3333<3<3<3 :>

Cody the Master
01-09-2010, 06:30 PM
cody the master - we hated each other soo much before, now you're like one of my best friends here...tu est un imbecile! <3

<3

Cloud
01-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Codyyyyyyyy <3

vyse
01-09-2010, 09:41 PM
i am posting my friendslist now...
everyone in this game except people who betray me and or scam hack or do bad stuff to ppl

Majestik
01-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Krauwie/Dean <3
Well well, you aren't that active on TPPC and such, but you are a member on this forum so I had to mention you ofcourse. :3 We have been together for almost two months now, and I'm really really happy with you. <3 I wish I lived closer to you so I could be there for you more often, but the distance won't stop me from loving you, and I always look forward to the moments we are together, so we can be silly and mushy and I can hug, squish, kiss and poke-torture you. ^^ AND FFF YOU'RE SO CUTE NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK. I LOVE YOU. <333

Ay/Jess
I have to say I really feel like we have grown a lot closer the past couple of months, I really consider you to be my twin sister even though you're older than me. xD But I can talk to you for hours, about anything, without getting bored. I promise I will always try my best to be there for you as much as I can, and I'm sorry if I don't always do good enough. I love you too. <3

Midnight/Leah
You have been one of my closest friends for more than two years and I really miss talking to you as much as we used to. But it doesn't matter, because the times we do talk you are always here to listen to me, and I'm always here for you too. I consider you too to be a sister of mine and I will always try to take care of you. <3

Cody the Master/Cody

Xero/Andy
I know you probably don't see me as that much of a good friend, but I have to say I consider you to be some kind of older brother to me. I can talk to you about a lot of things, including silly stuff, but I can also go to you for serious conversations and such. You're a good guy, and a lot of people don't seem to realize that. D:

Ichigo Uzumaki/(I dunno if you want your real name to be given out >|)
To be fair, we have never really talked a lot, but I consider you to be a good friend, because you have been there for me through hard times and made me feel cared about when I needed it. I am very thankful for that, and I would do the same for you if you needed me to. ^^

Feist/Eva
You seem to be have been turned from an innocent little angel into a weird pervert like me. But that's a good change. C: And you're still a very sweet girl, and you are great to talk to about well... anything.

Deimos

Doom Kitty/Nashita
O gurl I love you. And I miss talking to you, I really do. I always have fun with you and your craziness, and to be honest I don't even know why we barely talk anymore. We should do something about that. >|

~~~

Other cool people~.
I'm sorry if you have no real description, I was just... not sure what to say. But all of you are awesome people and I am glad I have met all of you. <3

Absoyena - Dutch buddy :B
Acrytex
Ally - Very fun girl to talk to ^^
Apollo
Bodolicious - My BodoBunny :3
BuBBa - We used to like hate each other, now I've come to think you're an awesome guy. xD
bunny - FFFFF you're too good for this world.
Cyanide Kisses - We haven't talked that much but you are a very fun person to talk to on MSN. c:
Dark Decembers - In some things, you seem to be a younger version of me. Conversation with you never bore me.
Genosecks - hay u r da secks
Gramm - Fun but weird guy xP
GummiOverload - GummiBear :D
guon - U suck but ur kewl
h83r
Hajime - Mah awshum pillow
Hantsuki - You're awesome, really. c:
Hiro - And so are you, I'm sorry for bothering you when I'm bored at school though. xD
Jassie
Joey
Karmam - Don't randomly disappear again >:C
King Killa - I'm no spammer... anymore. ;_;
Kriever666
M J - It's good to see you back on the RPG ^^
MaDeMoiSeLLe - You really are a sweet and fun girl to talk to.
Magikarp - *throws a Pokéball*
Marowak - I hate you for making me lose the game so much. D:
NeRo - We don't talk as much as we used to but you're a good friend to talk to.
Sci - I still love your thongs.
Second Advent
Tidus - Yes I like this username more so beh. >:C
Silver - Your alikeness with Jess really scares me.
Xaine - I started out really disliking you as Amaya, but I realised you're a fun dude, and I sort of hope we will become closer friends. c:

~~~

I seem to always be forgotten..maybe I should visit more often.

vyse
01-09-2010, 10:02 PM
u aint forgotten in mine bro u aint forgotten in mine XD

Ub3r Noob
01-10-2010, 01:06 AM
</333

Tenshi
01-11-2010, 05:00 AM
Oh fffff- I'm sorry Myles D8 <3

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-11-2010, 07:11 AM
Oh fffff- I'm sorry Myles D8 <3

Two things, I slap you with a fish (note not a rotten one)

And, I just lost the game. ;)

Tenshi
01-11-2010, 05:16 PM
I should slap you with a fish because you seemingly ignored what i said about you :<

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-11-2010, 05:34 PM
I should slap you with a fish because you seemingly ignored what i said about you :<

It was three o'clock in the morning. Sorries.

Solar Apocalypse
01-11-2010, 05:40 PM
And, I just lost the game. ;)

-.- I should kill you now.

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-11-2010, 05:43 PM
-.- I should kill you now.

See quoting that just made me lose the ame again. Maybe we should kill each other. :tongue:

Xaddion
01-11-2010, 07:06 PM
What? No one considers me their friend? D:

war of time
01-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Before I do anything, let me say you friends out there made this a pain for me. >:[
So I've finally gotten around with this. Let's go in alphabetical order ;[

Acrytex

Ally - <3 You're probably the only new person I truly helped thoroughly. Wow, that was awkward. But in all seriousness, your cheerful personality really bumps mine up too and although you don't seem to be online often now I'm still going to look forward to talking and spamming and...weee.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andromalius

Anidamaru - You slow down the G.Breloom training now D:

Apollo - Yay! You completed your goal! :P But hey, we still talk and we've got many similarities. Hope you'd come online more though D:

Artemis Huntress - Probably my closest friend. You're awesome, and what more can I say? We pretty much did everything together, contests, spam, stuff, and with MehKevin. Although your love of Zapdos tears us apart (admit it, Zapdos sucks), your Articuno pulls us back again <3 Apollo and Artemis (note I put MY Articuno first ^_^)

Blackheart - Meh, you're still young, and you seem like me when I was in my "capitalistic" mode, but I hope in time you will too become nice and generous and develop some qualities you may be struggling with at the moment

bob12538

Boboking - You suck. 'Nuff said. Oh, and your Nidos too :) But yea, awesome spam, always fun to talk with you.

Bugs Buneary

bunny - *shoots*

Camden - You're a Seviper. *slash*

Cataclysmic

ch3erios

Charmy

Cloud - Meh, we barely talk but still, spam is our bond!

cLuTcHbAcK - We still talk, though not as much, but you're still awesome. Now get online more!

Comatose - Rawr. Gimme Ho-oh U pls, or you get scar. No, not Skar, scar. ;]

Cuerpanokings - You're pretty awesome, and you got some talent for trading too. Hope to talk with you more instead of just trading.

DaC - Hey chicken. You're one of my best friends on here (can't blame you, that Ray is awesome) and we do have alot in common. You seem to be under tougher times now after quitting and coming back, so remember I'll be there for you. =)

dallas - Train train train train. Our dual thread was awesome. 8k posts...why'd I delete it? D: Anyhow, you need to stop training and reply >.< You're like offline for an hour then come back and post. And I'll keep on helping with that Lv4 collection. Aim for the sky, mate.

DarkBlade - Sad that you quit, but if you're ever bored come back on and talk =)

Darkheart - Respected.

DarkPlayerz - Spam love.

DatSagittarius

Didily

Doppelgänger

Dragon Veteran - Stop training! D: You're catching up!

Fading - Spammers United. Awesome clan.

FastFlames

Fatal

frankhugo - Get online more! Miss ya, you're always fun to talk with. Keep the Charmy love!

Galaxy - You're coming up my friend's list fast, man. Too bad you're not really active now, but bump my thread when you wanna talk, k?

ghznl - Blissey Review. Enough said.

Golden Money

GoldenGates

goleafsgo80 - Remember when we were still collecting map pokes? That was the start of our friendship, and I hope it won't end anytime soon. Ray lovers. =)

GuilhermeLippi - Close friend, I know I can trust you an I know you trust me =)

Hiro - "You are my Hiro!" Known you since the very beginning, your nub grew fast =)

Houndoom

Ice God

Ichigo Uzumaki - You have interesting views, and I admire your courage and passion for what you believe. You are one who inspire others. Keep it up. Respected.

izzy

Jawa - Sup Sandman

Jbc

krrishna

kurdistan

Lawnbuddha - Fun and easy-going. Only you and me know the truth about the universe rotating around Sudowoodos. Respected.

litld

Loki

LunarSuicune - Great friend.

Mattmaster

MiniKobe - We share the love of Ray. That's the strongest bond ever <3

Misterpokemon - You really improved since I first saw you. Keep up the good work. Cheerful personality.

mumbles1000

Musty

Navy Sister

NeRo - Still can't believe you're mod. ^_^

pj34

Pkcore - Your Arti is going down. Just thought I should remind you.

Prince of Persia

PuNkChIY

Riozaki

Romantic Prince - Metagross power. =)

Sakura - LGB = Life's Gone Better

Shadow - Why do you never die? :(

ShadoweX ReapeR

Shikigami

skitty13

Sublimestorm

Team RumbleRock

TeeTen

TheBassMaster™ - I still remember the old days. Sucks you got banned, mate, but I'll help you when I can.

Toshiro

Transit

Ub3r Noob

Unown - Awesome personality. You're almost identical to me, which makes us great friends. Great, meaningful contests. ^_^

Verb - Go.

Wing

wogboi

Xaine

Xavier

Xpl0$ivem0m

Zack - You're the last and one of my best friends. Thanks for helping out when you can, and now all the good you've done will return to you. =) I'll be there for you and I know you will too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope I didn't miss anybody. Just copied the list from my current friend's list, sooo...

Jawa
01-12-2010, 02:03 AM
I should've expected that. ;P

war of time
01-12-2010, 02:05 AM
And I missed Xynic, zerocool2008, and more already. >.> Such a pain.

Cloud
01-12-2010, 03:34 AM
Fading <33333333333333
WOT <3333333333333

Fading
01-12-2010, 03:34 AM
<3333

DaC
01-12-2010, 03:50 AM
Hmm...my list is p.outdated and most of you will not know most of these people on here since the majority of them were gone a year or longer ago lol...I also purposely used the oldest names of the people I can possibly remember lol...I will add comments tomorrow, just wanted to jot my thoughts down. If I missed you, tell me.

FRIENDS:

Acrytex - Never knew you until after I came back from my 1-year hiatus, but you seem like a p.cool person. Good luck on your 100 2499s :smile:

war of time - Great friend from before the hiatus, great to get back in touch with you. And thanks for the support man.

dallasmaverick - Ah, I still remember when you were the guy who had like 20 S/D Zards and that was all you ever needed or wanted lol...fast forward a year and you've grown more powerful than I could ever imagine :o And yet you are still as humble and nice as you were when you were "poor". Great to communicate with you again.

DarthMaul - Friend of mine from back in the old times, it was awesome that we happened to return at approximately the same time so we could talk again

a Z a - Ah, my "tutor", per say...that harsh tongue of yours was pretty annoying at first, but you were quite nice after I got to know you. Come back sometimes man :tongue:

Jansell - Another one of my closest friends who seems long-gone now...I still remember the old days when I would keep trying to catch up with you, but never did lol. Hope to talk to you soon.

Nightrush - Flash back nearly two years. I was a newb who though he was cool because he got a 1.4k for his NG, a Golden Aron. jackamofof was an even newer player who wanted his Machop trained to level 500. He offers a couple of "unobs"...which are really level 5 map Pokes like Mewtwo lol. I take the job...he thinks I'm trying to scam it away from him but it all works out in the end :tongue: We didn't talk again until months later, but that little scene definitely solidified your friendship. Just stop making like 136812762348 nicks so I can actually keep track of what name you're going under

Naven - One of my few friends who has stayed on TPPC from before I left to after I came back. I really don't remember how we first talked, but it doesn't matter. Perhaps one of the awesomest people I've met.

SharinganSoul- SHAR ;-; I passed many a day just chatting and spamfesting with him lol. Great times with this guy...you need to come back so we can talk again.

Latino Beast - Old, old friend who shared my undying interest in Silphs. One of my earliest friends...you need to un-disappear pl0x.

DeoxysGod - I always associate you with "STABBED IN THE PANCREAS" from that failed contest you held years ago lol. Knew you before you were a mod...idc that you banned me from the old forums, you were just doing your job. Hope to talk to you again sometime.

elete guy - In my first week on TPPC, I received 200 Snorlaxes in a trade and thought I was a hotshot for having so many Pokemon. Then I realized they suck, so I gave away free Snorlaxes in hopes of sparking conversation with someone. elete guy was one of them; he soon became my first friend on TPPC. Stop lurking and post more :)

K4m1k4z3 - I remember I first talked to you because I wanted you to trade me one of your 2.5ks for a ton of my stuff lol...never happened but I made a friend out of it. Haven't talked to you in a while, need to find you :)

Comatose - Coma has been a dominant "world power" since the time I joined...I believe we began talking when you traded me for my Ho-oh back when it was actually worth something? Anyways, Coma is one of those guys who has always been around and takes/deals jokes like a champ.

Miz Hallow - December 25, 2007: new user posts n00b question in TPPC Help. User Miz Hallow gives a sharp, harsh response. Ah, how we laughed about it nearly a year later when I pulled that out of my archived posts. Great friend, though you need to come on more ;( Take care of Dark Furret :)

BuBBa - One of the friends I've actually kept in touch with outside of TPPC. Amazing programmer and generally cool person to talk to.

Dragon Veteran - We started at about the same time, and as such have known each other for a while. One of the easiest people I know to talk to, and a hard-working trainer too. Good luck with your goals :)

LethalSlash- LS :D Probably my closest friend at the time of my last departure...but we lost touch also ;( Too common a problem amongst most of my friends. In any case come talk to me when you have time :)

Iceman
01-12-2010, 05:04 AM
Might as well hop on the wagon with this.

Best friend - ME!

Others:
Ichigo Uzumaki: My first friend on here. Behind that hard shell lies a gentle person, though, you will never see it. The only sad thing, brother, is that now a days we see each from time to time (once very 3 or so months xD). Ichigo, as I said before, once you go I'm leaving as well.

Ivy Rose: Ivy what can I say, you are freaking awesome! I have known you as long as I have know Ichigo. RPing together and messing around with Ichigo are the two favorite hobbies we share. The same goes for you, once you leave I'm gone as well. There will be no point in staying once you and Ichigo are gone.

Gk: Gk, you're up next. I have no idea where you have gone and I hope everything is alright. In a short time we have gotten to know each other way too well. We know things about each other that we can't even tell our closest family members and friends.
O and by the way Gk, if you ever do read this, I finally did what I been telling you I couldn't for all these months

Shadowmire: How can i not put you on this list. In a short period of time we have discovered that we are almost the same exact person (close enough). You have really become a good friend and I hope it remains that way. I mean who else can stay up with you all night and talk nerdom!

Sci: Sci, my good buddy. We have been spam partners and a duo for far to long. Only you can complement me, you are the Tuna to my goat. Together we bring destruction to websites and mess with Cody 8D

Cody The Master (at least he thinks he is the master): I have known you the shortest, but we grew close real fast. i don't know if it was the fact that you used to like to break me or my sexy default picture made you stalk me. All I know is that you bug me every damn day and I <3 it, plus you are one of the few people whoa ctually misses me when I am gone. You are always the first to message me

BuBBa: I take that back....I have known you the shortest out of all my friends. Well, we used to hate each others guts (I think), but now we are on the same page. Music, music and o music. Rock N' Roll for Life!

Tenshi: Well, we don't talk that much Tess, but when we do it is always fun and amusing. You have always been kind towards me and I hope I have been kind to you as well. Well bunny princes, welcome to my list ;]

Cataclysmic: Kylie....OGGG! Kyle....wait you were the shortest friend I have known D: but It feels like I have known you for most of my life over the past couple of weeks (?). We have a lot in common as well and we have fun and exciting talks into the night

Feist: You are silly. Beyond silly. As crazy as I am xD I have known just as long as Ichigo and Ivy I believe, but we didn't really become good friends until recently. RPing, chatting and loling is what we do ;]

I know I said Ichigo and Ivy are the only reason I stay on this site, but you guys are also the reason why I stick around.

Other Friends (added so that there is no complaining and these people deserve some consideration)

h83r
Bunny
Myles
Gramm

I think I'm missing people o.O O well 8D You know who you are if you were forgotten!

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Alirght I guess I'll give a shot.

Starting off with:

Ivy Rose: I've known Ivy for almost as long as I've been here since she joined shortly after me. You are one of three people I feel like I can really be me with and even though I don't highly thinl of myself around you I can think of me as least equal to others. Plus your the only person I've ever glomped. :) I've known you for years and loved every moment of it.

Iceman: Again one of the three people I really feel like I can be me around. It's fun to goof off with you and Ivy and yet you and I can also have heart conversations about almost anything like it's normal and I can't do that with many people. Iceman, you are one of my best friends.

Tenshi: You are the third person I feel like I can be me around. I honestly think of you as one of my most important friends. We don't talk as much as I'd like to due mostly to our 9 hour timeframe difference and schdules, but every time we do talk it's always good. I have to thank you too for dealing with such a fool like me because I mess up at the worst of times and you let me know it. Thanks.

Loon A Tick: Gotta say, you've done some things that upset me and at times I've felt that you and kind of go between being friends and disliking each other a lot but I also gotta say that for the most part it's been good to know for as long as I have.

h83r: One of the first people I ever talked to and one of the few who knew who I was when I was getting adjusted to the forums. Thanks for sticking around and leaving lots of funny comments for me joke around with and laugh it. No, it's not a conspiracy.

Ally: Just got to know her recently but she's generally just a good girl with a great heart and sense of humor. It's fun to be around people who teach me more about how having fun on a game is as important as caring about what happens in it and Ally does that. Just hitting people with Hammers please.

War of time: We haven't really known each other for very long but because of posting in my clan we have gotten to have some fun. Hoepfully we can become better friends.

King Killa: Should have done you sooner on the list. One of few people I've known since I've been here. Glad about it too. We've agreed and disagreed but you've really been overall fun to talk to and I admit I look out for your threads.

Anidamaru
01-12-2010, 06:05 AM
Anidamaru - You slow down the G.Breloom training now D:

Yay your right because of 2x Exp.Share D:
Thanks for putting me in :cool:

DarkPlayerz
01-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Andromalius
Anidamaru
BiO HaZaRD
Blackheart
ch3erios
Chromosome
dallas
DK504
Devvy
D-King
frankhugo
FrozenX
Galaxy Space Warrior
Hiro
Jassie
Krrishna
laichan
Ledgem
Mattmaster
ma3rif
Nyrinie
NeRo
Nizzzy
Pkcore
Prince of Persia
Scrip+er
Rmassey
Reality
Sublimestorm
war of time
Xpl0$ivem0m
Xynic
xXx

Love you all =D
Tell me if i missed you :)

Camden
01-12-2010, 08:23 AM
war of time: <3 I was a Ninja, too. :D

Iceman
01-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Ichni QQ, That struck me deep man. Same to you brother, the same to you!

Hiro
01-12-2010, 09:40 AM
Hiro - "You are my Hiro!" Known you since the very beginning, your nub grew fast =)

Mm, yes man. I remember when we used to argue about a lot of stuff, too. Good times, eh?

Hiro - You're one of the most real people I've met on here, and one of the ones I feel I can speak the most openly with. Like my little brother <3
Right back at ya. You've been a lot of help to me, in real life and in TPPC. And in illegal activities. 8D

DaC - <3 you too man.

DarkPlayerz - Thanks dude. :] I should talk to you more often, btw. xD

Tidus - Man, you're like my older brother.. who gets arrested. o.o. You're awesome. x]

Tenshi - Nah, it's not a bother. :D Besides, it's interesting talking to you.

Icey - <3 you too. Btw, all your cap are belong to me.

Iceman
01-12-2010, 09:43 AM
friends list continued:

Hiro - What can I say man, we have gotten to know each other very well. Despite the time differences we get to talk, vent to one another and help each other out. We can also have deep conversations with just about anything. Sorry I forgot to add you to the main list, it just slipped my mind honestly and I feel bad about it. You can have the hat, I don't wear it any more.

Feist
01-12-2010, 04:38 PM
YAY! <3 Thanks Icey :3

Hiro
01-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Alright, here goes.
I'll add captions later.

~Ay - You're cool. And full of Tori. D:

Ally - Don't speak to you a lot, but you're a nice person.

Alpha - Cool guy. ;D

Andone - Helped me out a bit, still owe you an NG. xD

Andromalius - Man, I don't talk to you a lot but you're still cool.

Anidamaru - Awesome trader much? D:

aotearoa0 - I can talk with you almost anything, you're like a brother to me. <3

Apollo - I don't speak to you a lot these days, but you're still one of my closest friends around.

Apostolos - My greek brother. <3

Arvin - You're awesome, man. <33

Auron - Geez, man, you've helped me out more than almost anyone on this site. You're one of the few people I can talk to about anything. :D

Bio Hazard - Josh. <3

Bodolicious - Nice guy, I don't talk to you much though. D:

BuBBa - Oh, man. You've been a brother to me, dude. I can talk to you about anything, and we have all kinds of odd topics arising, huh? ;D

bunny - Haaaaaaaaai bunny. ;3 <3

Camden - Knew you from years ago, have you on Facebook, don't talk to you much these days though.

Castform - Pretty cool man, made a pretty sweet strategy for the Unown Tower before the move update.

Cataclysmic - Another one of my super close friends. We've had some intense conversations about a lot of private stuff. (:

Clutchback - chris7777, one of the few people I spoke to when I returned to TPPC.

Cody the Master - You're awesome, man. <3

Comatose - You too. :D

Cyanide Kisses - You've helped me out a lot, and for that, I'm totally grateful. :D

dachickens - Radiationite. <3

Dark Paladin - I don't talk to you much these days, but you're a really nice guy. I enjoy talking to you.

DarkPlayerz - One of my noobs. <3

Devvy - I only started talking to you recently, but you're cool too. <33

Doom Kitty - Nashbutt! You're like my older sister. D: We talk about a lot of mature topics (other than Ranbir -_-) and stuff.

Dragon Veteran - Old friend of mine. <3

Fading - You have got to be one of the few cool people I met on this RPG (you and everyone else on this list o.o). One of my best friends, and I'm glad I started talking to you.
Fatal - Iunno, dont talk to you a lot, but yeah. D:
Feist - Oh snap, one of my best friends. You are like my weird psycho older sister. <3333
frankhugo - Another one of my noobs. <33
freefall - My RuneScape buddy.. who got like 20m richer in a week or two. :( <3
Genosecks - GENOSECKS! Man, you're like my best friend on this site. I only met you in October but we talk to each other a LOT. You know that I'm always here for you, brah. I hope everything goes well with you and Janet. Have a blast on her birthday, yo. And remember man. Roommates, yo.
Gramm - You always make me laugh. <3
GummiOverload - Filipino brotha. 8D You should come on Yahoo! more often, btw. ;D
Guon - Dude, you're awesome. I know I always make fun of you, and that I should probably stop. xD. Anyway, you're really cool, and I hope college goes well for you. xD
Hajime - Don't talk to you a lot either, but you're a really nice guy.
Hami Karu - Man, I don't talk to you a lot, but I hope 2010 gets better for you. ;/ I know it sucked for you in the beginning, but remember, life gets better.. eventually. ;d
Hantsuki - Hey you. 8D I hope that college goes well for you, and that life is fun and stuff. Good luck with training the Houndour and Latias, too, don't give up. (:
Jassie - JASSIE'S MY NOOB. <3
Jawa - Rofl, you make me laugh a lot, but you're also a really serious/smart guy. :D
jero - Almost never spoke to you but you are a nice guy.
Jinsley - Funny guy, and never comes on RS anymore. ;-;
Joey - Pretty chill, nice to talk you.
Joga - Man, you've helped me out a lot, and I'm so grateful. I hope that it all goes well with Caitee (btw, still trying to tick Taylor off? xD), and all. xDD
johnnyp - I hardly ever see you around, man! Get online more, foo.
Jrobillon - One of my best friends on this site. I can talk to you about a lot of stuff, especially school and RS. o_o
Karmam - Ever since I started speaking to you, around 2 months ago, you've been a really nice guy to me. You helped me out a LOT when I got banned, and I wish that I could help you out with your problems. And damn, you're one of the funniest guys I've met. You are also one of the few people I can talk to anything about.
Icey - One of the coolest people I've met online. You're awesome, man. I hope that college goes well for you too, and that someday, you will get another cap (and give the first one to me). Enough about the cap though. I have you on Facebook and MSN, and you never cease to make me smile. You've given me some amazing advice, yo. <3
Kriever666 - You're cool, yo. <3
krrishna - Again, don't talk to you much. You're a nice guy though.
Leah - Leaaaaaaaaaah. You're like my older sister. You too, are awesome. 8D
Ledgem - Elazul. <333 You've been an awesome friend to me, brah. And we still have a race to 4.7k noob. xD
LooN A Tick - Man, I don't talk to you a lot, you're a cool guy though.
MaDeMoiSeLLe
Magikarp
Majestik
Maredux
Marshmellow
Mazhar
MiniKobe
Musty
NeRo
Nizzzy
nochicken
Paradox
Piggachew
Pkcore
Ragnarok 210
Reanimation
Sakura
SangoLove
Schwein
Sci
Shadow
Shaneypoo
Shikigami
Shirley/Vampire
ShyGuy
Team Rumblerock
TeeTen
Tenshi
Tidus
U3
Ub3r Noob
Wantmyar/Marowak
war of time
Warrior of Darkness
weszie
Xaine
Xero
Xplosivemom
Xynic - (lmao, sorry dude, honestly didn't know I removed you)

Iceman
01-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Hiro! <33333

Gramm
01-12-2010, 07:43 PM
hiro has too many friends

edit: although tbh I'm friends with 85% of those people

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Adding to my friends list that other worth mention are Feist and Doomkitty. Also two friends I've known for most the time I've been here.

BuBBa
01-13-2010, 04:45 AM
I suppose it's my turn. I'll go in alphabetical order to avoid favoritism.

These are some of my closest friends
Apostolis
Arjun
Cody
Ian
Jeff
Jose
Kyle
Paul
Peter
Sci
Zaine

I'd write a paragraph or something about all of you, except you're all indescribably awesome.

I have a feeling I left a few people out, if I did, I am very sorry.

Iceman
01-13-2010, 04:49 AM
Paul is epic!

BuBBa <3

DarkPlayerz
01-13-2010, 06:41 AM
DarkPlayerz - Thanks dude. :] I should talk to you more often, btw. xD

lol np.. you should =p

DarkPlayerz (DP): GoldenRiolu thread galore! hahahahaha domination. plenty of foreshadowing that this guy has the same taste as me and is a great bud

Thanks buddy!! :D

Camden
01-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Hiro: <3 We need to talk more!!!

Ichigo: So do we...

Feist
01-13-2010, 06:53 PM
OMG ILY HIRO, ICHIGO AND XYNIC <3 c:

bunny
01-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Thanks to everyone who remembered me, i haven't been on as often anymore but it makes me happy to see i don't have to be active to be remembered <3

War of time, you don't shoot friends, or bunnies ;-; *throws pebbles at wot*
Icey, thanks for the thought <3 *satisfied* :>
Hiro, 'bunny - Haaaaaaaaai bunny. ;3 <3' I gotta love that description :> It feels like you started out strong, writing your friend's list then you slowly got lazier and lazier. I laughed as i saw your friend's list striving to be written xD

Thanks guys ^^ <3

Hiro
01-14-2010, 11:10 AM
Thanks to everyone who remembered me, i haven't been on as often anymore but it makes me happy to see i don't have to be active to be remembered <3

War of time, you don't shoot friends, or bunnies ;-; *throws pebbles at wot*
Icey, thanks for the thought <3 *satisfied* :>
Hiro, 'bunny - Haaaaaaaaai bunny. ;3 <3' I gotta love that description :> It feels like you started out strong, writing your friend's list then you slowly got lazier and lazier. I laughed as i saw your friend's list striving to be written xD

Thanks guys ^^ <3
I'm gonna finish the list later. xD.

The
01-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Absoyena- Has huge mood swings >.< Great to talk to :D

BuBBa- Really smart. Helps me a lot with random crap.

Camden- I don't talk to you too much :[ you're pretty funny though. Be more active pl0x!

Cloud (Tidus)- TIDDY BEAR!

Cyber- plz don't kill me :'{

Gramm- Really funny

h83r- Lmfao, when i see that you posted i immediately go to that thread! It's like instinctive.

Hiro- There ain't no rest for wicked.

Jefff- LEGEND! Cleverest person on the internet!

M J- I remember you from 2007 :D

Solar Apocalypse- Fun to mess around with.

TeeTen- RAWR!

Loon- CS FTW!

Me need more fry'd ends :[
So I guess I'm the one left out :'( Just because I was gone for a few months QQ *goes and sits in the corner*

Shadowmire
01-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Thanks Xynic

MiniKobe
01-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Apollo: Don't connect like we used to but great guy I've known for a long time
BaIIa: Sad to see you go bro :(
Bodolicious: Bobo the clown, we always have Halo ;)
Cataclysmic: Best mod ever :P We go back a bit :P
Comatose: Zapdos and Fish are ugly, get over it fool!
Cyanide Kisses/MLJ/Masteh Lil Jokah: I think those were your names :P
Dark_knight: Yeah I still remember you ;)
Dark Warrior: Hate love relationship but eh it works out
DeoxysGod: Getting to know you better, hold more contests btw :P
Doom Kitty: Ewwwwwwww
f00sh: we have a lot in common. Great guy if you get to know him.
Fading: Even after everything that's happened, I consider us friends xD
Genosis: Known for a while, done lots of trades with him in the past
Jogabonito: My brother in law. One of my closest friends.
Hiro: We don't talk much but I you seem like a cool guy
hyp3r: Not many people remember you but I do :P
Karmam: We hated each other at 1st but we got over it and became great friends :)
Kayluh: Only Cataclysmic knows who this is ;) Sad I'll never talk to you again. But eh.
Kife: May seem like mean guy but he is just doing his job. Really a great guy if you get to know him.
King Killa: Known you for a long time now. Too bad you stopped becoming active.
Lawnbuddha: Doesn't know much about basketball but no ones perfect. ;)
LooN A TicK: My son. I'm dead cereal about this btw.
LordGammaBunta/Haruno/April: Known you for a while :P Got destryoed by me on DS though :P
Pkcore: I'll see you in McMaster or UTM :P
Schwein: Old friend, don't knwo why you got banned but sad to see you go
Shadowmire: Used to dislike each other but I'd say we're cool now :)
Tidus/Cloud: Great guy, we aren't that close but he's a cool dude, we really need to play Live man :(
Tilithia: I've known her since I 1st joined and the best thign I had was like a GoldenShpeal and that's when they were the new gold xD Amazing we still stay in touch after 5 years
TrAiNeR X: Real life friend, showed me this site. I love you man <3
U3: Closest friend I have. I can write an essay but I prefer not to. I have to stop trading you...I keep on losing profit >.>
Unown: What is behind those hazel eyes anyways ;)
Vulpi: She quit but she was a great friend I wont forget.
War of Time: Rayquaza(?) 2499 > Rayquaza (G) 3k :)
Warrior of Darkness: Never should have downgraded with you :P Great friend and cool guy though
Xynic: Very close and LOYAL friend ;)

Sorry if I forgot you :( These are just the top of my head though

Shadowmire
01-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Thank you as well, Mini.

Ub3r Noob
01-17-2010, 09:38 PM
So I guess I'm the one left out :'( Just because I was gone for a few months QQ *goes and sits in the corner*

Oh yea :D

*adds*

pokemonxdofdarkness
01-26-2010, 12:32 AM
Bestest Buddies :

Ch3erios/HNC - Best friend I have ever had. He understands me, and helps me a lot! He is something I could never live without! Glad that your back buddy! :]] I will be helping you out soon! ^^

Sommonstah - Made awesome convos with, and, I really enjoyed talking with. Nice to finally get to know you! ;] So sad that you left!

DaC - Just ish a friend, hope you never quit bro! :D

DestinySuicune/LunarSuicune - Awesome friend! :]] Knows me very well, and we help each other a lot! Glad to know you! :]]

Wing - Awesome person to be friends with, helps me out occasionally, by giving me phreebies! :] Thanks a lot buddy! :]]

Aot/Artemis - Nice guy, helped me out quite a bit in the past, and, he ish a nice person who loves his Articuno! :] Glad your here buddy! :]

Hollow Charizard - Nice buddy! :] We met while trading, I think, it was SOO long ago xD Well, he ish nice, and will trade a lot! I'll miss you once you leave! T.T

gtz4life2 - buddy! :]]

DTV - Got his friendship for a Failkarp M 5! Best deal ever! :P :]]

skitty13
01-27-2010, 07:40 PM
My friends:

Misterpokemon you are a really super nice person and my first friend on TC. I am so gald to have met you cuz you are the best buddy ever :smile:

war of time you are just and awesome person with your generosity. when I think of you I think of a very generous person, im glad to have met you WoT :smile:

Xynic you are alot like WoT, you a kind person and you are awesome :smile:

kurogani the hollow you are one of my new friends, i can totally talk to you about so many "nonsense" stuff, you make talking so much fun! :tongue:

ricardopaulosp you are a kind person and a great sig maker :D

BattleDance you are great i look at you and see a fun person :)

Canine we havn't seen each other alot but you share my passion of arcanines! :P

darkage an awesome trainer who's loyal, i reccomend him to you all :)

nochiken you are a great trader and a great person :)

SangoLove you helped me get my goal of buizels thank you :)

William you are so nice to me, that b-day prsent made me feel happy. thank you :)

That's all of them,
i know i don't have much buddies but they just all rock my world thank you :)

Piggachew
01-27-2010, 07:48 PM
DeoxysGod: Getting to know you better, hold more contests btw :P
Yey, ty. :D

Don't worry, I'm planning on it. My ideas are just swarming around my head atm. D;

Cloud
01-27-2010, 10:33 PM
Tidus/Cloud: Great guy, we aren't that close but he's a cool dude, we really need to play Live man :(

Thanks man. :D

Kayluh: Only Cataclysmic knows who this is ;) Sad I'll never talk to you again. But eh. Lies I know who she is too. :(

LunarSuicune
01-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Why not? I need to have a friends list as well.

Best friends:
Stalker
Mattmaster
Dallas
Bobo
Artemis
Daniel
Kurdistan/Party

Friends:
Cherios
War of time
DarkRex
Xynic
Kife
DragonVetern
Nizz
Diamond
Fading
Misterpokemon
DarkLucario

Absoyena
01-28-2010, 09:29 PM
K, never thought I'd be remembered cause of my moodswings.. D:

Well, thanks everyone who has me as their friend xD!

I'll just make a new list then, since the old one got shoo-ed off with the old forums, and in no particular order, here they come:

Tess/Tenshi: Yay! One of my first friends on here, if I remember correctly, and a fellow dutchy at that xD! Awesome. We sometimes have difficulty talking, which is mostly cause of my stupidness and inabillity to properly understand any other woman aside from my girlfriend(who I don't seem to understand 100% yet..well, still learning). Getting side-tracked..anyways, thanks for keeping up with me for so long ^^!

Jess/Ay/Shiny Cresselia: Ah one of the two persons with the highest stat for..well you know :]! Alot of fun to talk to you, and you made me listen/like Tori Amos XD so thanks for that as well, and ofcourse for just being there <3! Yay!

Cody: Aaah, le fromage canard(that was seriously something that popped in my head, nothing to it D: ..)! Yay, really, you must be one of my best MALE friends on here(I have more female friends I think xD). And ofcourse, your mustache still is funny, as is your head. ...Yeah, seriously, I've missed talking to you lately as much as we used to do(weird sentence) actually >>..I hope you're not becoming THAT inactive D:? Anyways: Nous Roulons!

Feist/Fesit: Yaaaaay!! Cute smiley!! xD And Colbert Report! Yes, without knowing it, when you had that Colbert nation clan, I started liking Colbert Report again. And ofcourse, I love the conversations we have on MSN, which are becoming more frequent lately <3!

Doom Kitty: Yeah, you're one of them as well :P! It's really a pity you don't come on MSN or whatever as much as before..I really enjoyed talking to/with you ^^! Though the mass-convo's at times were a bit..too hectic D:! Seriously, come on more often <3!

Icy: Yeaaah, zeeh Iceman! Another of my best male friends :)! Seriously, the conversations with you and Cody really made me laugh, and enjoy myself all the time. And that's really what makes a friendship more important to me! So yeah, thanks man, ILY, even though you might prefer Cody D:!

Deimos: SURPRISE! Well, you probably won't think of me as that close of a friend, which could be understood, because I don't talk to you all that often, but the times I do talk to you(on the forums mostly) are funny, and I really think we should talk more. So yeah, there you go :)! Your very own spot on my friends list! <3

Tim: You're really goofy at times, and even more you're going in the opposite direction of myself..but I'm glad to have met you, cause you're an awesome bud! Ga zo door!

Ian: Don't be scared, I'm not narcisstic! I mean you Simplistic :)! We share the name, yes, and we decided to keep it that way(as seen in his topic "We have come to an agreement!"). And ofcourse, anyone with a name as awesome as mine deserves to be one of my friends! Ofcourse, you're also fun to talk to, don't get me wrong xD! I hope we get to talk more often in the future, and you still keep confusing me with your name on MSN..xD

MaDeMoiSeLLe: Now..I hope I got the capitalization correct, if not, don't sue me >>! Anyways, yeah! You're awesome, and ofcourse, as are most of my friends, rather goofy at times :P. And the little art contest we organized together was very fun to do as well <3! ShinyBbyPhat2 says hi and gives you a hug!

Okay..because I consider many people to be my friend, even though they might not realize it, I'll put most of them underneath this piece of text. I wanted to make an entire description for you guys as well, but that would really, REALLY take a long time. You're all awesome, and I thank you for putting up with me, because I can be a real pain sometimes! Here it comes, in alphabetical order:

Ally
Boo2251
bunny
Cloud/Tidus
Genosecks
Gramm
guon/John_Smith
Hiro
Kanna
Kyle
Magikarp/TeeTen
NeRo
Sci
Shadowmire
Splurge
Team Sky Gabriel
Ub3r Noob
war of time
Xaine/Zaine
Xynic

And I seriously am sure that I'm forgetting people ;-;!! Please, do let me know if I forgot you, cause I'm ashamed that I do..This is mostly because of the forum switch, as 80% of the people took on another name..so I don't remember who's who.

(Also, if you hadn't noticed: I'm rather hyper at the moment..I'll be sullen/angry in a few minutes though..so those moodswings might be right >>)

Th-Th-Th-That's all folks!

Gramm
01-29-2010, 01:22 AM
I should start being more annoying, I'm always in the 'and these are my other friends' lists now.

Absoyena
01-29-2010, 12:07 PM
I should start being more annoying, I'm always in the 'and these are my other friends' lists now.

Lmao, you know I love you Gramm <3

bunny
01-29-2010, 10:56 PM
Thanks Abso, I like to be remembered <3

[/b]Special Friends List[b]
Gramm

(:

MiniKobe
01-30-2010, 03:27 AM
Lies I know who she is too. :(

How do you know her? >.<

Shadowmire
01-30-2010, 03:30 AM
was she on TPPC?

anyways, thanks Ian

Fading
01-30-2010, 03:38 AM
I didn't know so many people considered me friends, thanks guys <3

bennyboy357
01-30-2010, 05:31 AM
Im lonely :sad:
And Btw Pay no attention to the friend list in my sig

SangoLove
01-31-2010, 12:42 AM
Thank you Hiro, Xynic, and Skitty. You guys have touched my heart :$

~Ay
01-31-2010, 01:16 PM
ILY IAN. <3

Lol'd at the highest stat thing xD.. Ay and Tori Amos. 8D

Feist
02-01-2010, 05:43 PM
YAY TY IAN <3 c:

Access Denied
02-02-2010, 12:26 AM
Dark Lucario XD002 - Like first friend that still plays ever since I started...awesome
Transit - Kewl kid, not bad for a noob. I like your old user btw :P
FrozenX - Lyke Totally :]
LunarSuicune - Just eww :[
Pokemonxdofdarkness - Nice guy, just got poor by overleveling and getting ripped ;[
Boboking - Still owes me his Mew D:
TreZide - Nice guy, sad thing he broke up with his GF D:
Dragonkollector - Awesome
Gtz4life2 - Gtz his life second time
Hollow Charizard - He\'s a Charizard that\'s hollow :D
Infinity - To infinity and beyond!
Bobbyhill - Fruit salad yummy yummy :P
Cirde - La La La La La La La La, Elmo\'s world
DiamondMastaXV - IHerdULykeEmBarney
Stopsign - Stoppy nub >:D
Stereotype - Got steroids?

HNC
02-07-2010, 09:52 PM
sux the old forum was shut down and i lost the original list,
but as i recognize/meet new and old faces alike, u will be added :)

Vash: one of the first people to befriend me on tppc. period. and thanks to a random conversation and random night, i know now that hes a great oldschool friend with good morals n similar values to me :P dont really recall how great his account was, but srsly another underestimated player from tppc. glad another player that has the same mentality as me has my back as much as i got his :) i dont know what i really did to portray myself worthy of such trust and easy goin talking from vts, but i definitely dont take it for granted. consider myself lucky to have such a great core group of ppl i can talk to outside this game.

Yea I know, I totally agree. And that's your answer as to why I'd want to help; we're buds, lol. And they are just pixels =P If we're going to play this pixel game I feel giving up a few pixels for a friend is worth it (not that I think the pixels have anything to do with us being buds, just the fact that I want to help my bud out, lol)

I still remember the first good friend I made on here...traded me an Arti for a semi-decent trade but he was def. gettin ripped. That's what got me goin; from there I got ahold of a S.Lugia (yes, there was a day S/D Lugias were more common than Lugias lmao) and then got ahold of a Lugia and away I went. We started backing each other up and we all got good. Hopefully between me, you, and dallas we can get up there ;)

DaC: chill player i love talkin to over the chats. keeps me there (along with dH) and definitely entertained. very reliable source and always on the lookout. and i lub his chars xD props to him for helpin me towards my first upgrade :) dac comes thru again with a great downgrade for my GRio + adds. cant say how much this'll help me enough. definitely need to return the fav, but i know that this is someone that i can chillax and talk to outside this game fo sho :D

Hello,

Hella
Nice
Charmanders :D

dallasmaverick (DMAV): sooo pumped dmav is still playing this game. probably one of the few ppl i can say i could see still talkin to OUTSIDE this game. so many memories created from tppc and know theres plenty more to come ;) GO LAKERS :D :D consider myself lucky to have such a great core group of ppl i can talk to outside this game. oh..and not to mention my better half of "The Goods" thread ;)

(in regards to the DMAV/HNC thread)

when u were gone for that time, i did some w/ others...
but i know taht THIS one will be the best :)

lol...we sure did have some good times back then didnt we :P
more to come tahts for sure ;)
...and regarding our dual thread, up to u really :P

scratch taht...4th Q belongs to the suns lol

Celtics in 7

Zack: old school player that was around when i was a scrub (yep nvm...still a scrub xD) definitely regret getting a lil weathly and stopping the convos but now we back at it :D its very rare to find someone to put up with my trades but definitely can say i hooked him up with the 2499 GBeldy when i wasnt plannin on trading it. huge deal and made me realize he doesnt consider them pixels, he values them like i do xD with all the shizs he just put up with for a week long trade for GBeldy, zack might be the most patient person. i know. ever. period. nuff said. zilch. dont think ive ever said that in real life. zilch.

lol no probs, I luv ya bro, your tha **** an everyone knows it :P

meh, female is rarer but how many people like females? I dunt :P

Also hooked me up with my start towards a s/d (?) collection!

zacks SnD Us (#855157) Is Trading

* ShinyPorygon (?) (Level: 4)
* ShinyHootHoot (?) (Level: 4)
* DarkFarfetchd (?) (Level: 4)
* DarkQwilfish (?) (Level: 4)
* DarkVoltorb (?) (Level: 4)
* ShinyPoliwag (?) (Level: 5)
* ShinyWooper (?) (Level: 4)
* ShinyPorygon (?) (Level: 4)
* DarkPoliwag (?) (Level: 36)
* DarkSwinub (?) (Level: 4)
* ShinyTorkoal (?) (Level: 4)
* ShinyTreecko (?) (Level: 4)
* DarkTreecko (?) (Level: 4)
* ShinyTorkoal (?) (Level: 4)
* ShinyWurmple (?) (Level: 4)
* DarkVoltorb (?) (Level: 4)
* DarkSwinub (?) (Level: 4)
* DarkVulpix (?) (Level: 4)
* DarkZangoose (?) (Level: 5)
* DarkMinun (?) (Level: 4)
* DarkNidoranF (?) (Level: 5)
* ShinyHootHoot (?) (Level: 4)
* DarkMudkip (?) (Level: 5)
* DarkTeddiursa (?) (Level: 5)
* ShinyMudkip (?) (Level: 5)
* DarkRhyhorn (?) (Level: 5)
* DarkTentacool (?) (Level: 5)
* DarkZangoose (?) (Level: 5)

HNC (#1957740) Is Trading

* None

Vicious Outlaw (DK): got alot of catchin up to do. definitely can say he was one of my best friends but its just been so long. hope all is well and definitely cant even begin to list all the memories. S/D/N Snorlax collection..all the threads we've spammed xD ahh the list can go on. definitely miss the old crew (Nightmare + DBlade + ch3erios) back in teh day. remember that triple thread? xD oh man too sweet :P

Cowpie: from the first paragraph i read in his response i could tell cowpie was mature and humble. definitely a player who is well known and hoping to get to know in the future. without cowpie i wouldnt have upgraded into GDuskull and ended up with the GChar army i have right now. definitely a player to be reckoned with (what does that mean? lol, lets just say ive never seen him mad and couldnt imagine the damage to the WORLD if he was :x). Lol i love how ppl get on and tell me to get on msn, but id say cowpie is one of the few players i want on msn just to chat it up :)

lol I have hella respect for you too dawg :D

Poe: im a genius. anyone with three to four letters in tc or tppc is legit. poe was the one that verified that 3 letter players are a little more OG :P definitely heard about project mayhem and poe LONG before i met him, but finally after getting his msn i was able to talk about rates, old players, and even a few OTHER subjects lol. definitely a player with alot of exp under his pants--errm belt, and one that i respect. Again, like pepper and others, if i didnt come back, i wouldnt have met him. hopefully he doesnt complete his roster so then hes forced to wander the trade threads and chill on msn more ;)

well ur cool as hell in my book

Artemis (aot): old school player with a distaste for golduns. ALWAYS known to have sick sets of rares. like the high lebel artis and whatnot! cant forget the bday present also! :P Grumpig (?) (Level: 1004) Milotic (?) (Level: 1017) and Torterra ? (Level: 1100)

PkCore (pKay): always insightful and givin advice. dunno what id do without the pms and whatnot ;D AGAIN pkay is soo helpful via pms and just overall advice its unreal. cant wait to see what the future holds for team PKCh3erioos :P prob one the only players that can deal with my bullcrap and hardheadedness lol (as shown in my GRiolu F base downgrade :P :P)

Cowpie, who was going "out of line"?
And what did they exactly say to HNC?
I'll vaporize them.

DarkRex/Novoxy: similar rating style and easy to talk to. zomg novoxy >.> had no idea that was u. one of the few players i can chat on msn with whenever ;D dR ftw. almost thought he didnt like me but then found out we brothers and definitely can trust him like any other great friend here. oh. and bball talk anyone :P :P :P even more <3 dr.

Memory loss? We had babies together.

Jedah (UK): haha, enjoyed our first golden day together, but each our own separate ways :P :P Honestly someone I dont talk to as much as we should, but whenever we do chat, its never awkward...just like the last time we did ;)

Some females can cause random woodos though :/

Goku_SD (super saiyan): though we recently had a misunderstanding, it feels like nothing in comparison to how long we have known each other (over a forum LOL). but honestly, super saiyan is someone i can trust and a voice that has always sounded like goku xD definitely active around my threads.

Xaine: player i didnt really get a chance to chat with until my return in v8. definitely understands how i feel about this game and knows its just pixels. honestly one of the few people i really chat with on msn from the forums and definitely dont take it for granted ;) ;)

HNC - ily!!

NeRo: funny how we did ur gdrat collection, now its hiding from the world, and now i picked up the sweet new avvy for dragons ;) always knew nero was helpful now assistant. cant wait to actually catchup if he would stop ignoring me on the forums and chats lol :P too many memories to list. like xero, prob another cat i talked to everyday in the old forums :P

DarkHeart (dH): first official "higher up" i really got along with. definitely enjoy just goin into chats just to talk to her. dunno how some ppl can misconceive dH..definitely a great friend and a huge part of why i came back. MISS THOSE CONVOS :P i hate the cold. dH's place is probably one of the most extreme to extreme places eber. yes. eber. cant believe some of the stuff ive heard and i always wanna stay down here south :P consider myself lucky to have such a great core group of ppl i can talk to outside this game

BoboKing (NidoK): its true. the true nidoking and im goin to do anything in my power to help him maintain his throne :D though when i joined the gym with him and dmav, i was kinda skeptical, but ive grown to learn that bobo is definitely another guy i can count on in the long run of my tppc career :P his second quote is why im again so easily able to talk to him. hes a balla! :P

ACC- You go by so many names, but everyone knows you as Ch3erios. You are one of the most giving players that I know. You help others before helping yourself, and that's a good friend in my book. I appreciate all the help you have given me, and the help you set forth to give in the future. Thanks a million, man!

Matt- HAHA Nooo. I mean as in one person house all night and then another persons house the next night. Ran the table the first night though.

Devvy: lol at first mistaken him for another player (Deaz) but now realize Devvy is a similar player to me. very nice rates and respected opinion.

I <3 hnc

Aw, I doubt we'll be able to work something out then, :c.
All in all, thanks for your time Hnc,
Haha, same here. Respect you highly <3

xXx: known him from waay back in the old forums and cant believe the time weve lost. lol, since ive been gone hes easily surpassed me but im lookin forward to reclaimin the gap :)

oh and the thread should be Dallas, HNC and Me :P

Musty: <3 all the free bumps and whatnot from the old forums. GOT CUBONEZ????? lol

HNC is pro

Prince of Persia (pop): definitely think pop thought i was annoying back in the day but just me being me. finally think he accepted my goofiness and definitely someone i mad respect about ratings and just overall opinion. one of my more serious friends that doesnt show much emotion but definitely sall good, prob balances me out xD

Cuerpanokings (cuer): definitely can say ive known this kid from his humble beginnings. we both were rising players in tppc back on the old forums (dunno what version but yea, prob summer o9) definitely grew together and learned rates yadada. kinda had a falling out but led to each of our own prosperity. definitely mad respect his (?) collection now, and i grew onto golds. now cuer is onto glotads and im trying out GChars xD skys the limit for this kid..definitely proud to say ive known him almost his whole tppc career :D

alright cool. thanks alot bro and i really loved the shout out list :) thanks. but um im not into G.Lotads ... eww lol im into G.Ludicolos. ya know the ones that dance haha and now that i think of it. yeah you have been knowing me all my tppc career. sence like 2 years ago i think well anyways thanks alot

War of Time: WoT, I wrote about 3-4 drafts because I wasn't exactly sure about all I wanted to say. In every draft though, I wanted to thank you for your presence here. I don't think I can say enough that I am here for the community rather than the game. You are a huge part of it. You are a shining example of why I still have hope in this community and why I chose to try out these HNCscholarships out. Outside of that, you have always been someone I could turn to conversation and you know that. Me you and dallas...Me you and DaC...It didn't matter. Honestly think DaC is probably more shook up than me because I'm sure you talked more than we did, but you should know you will be missed.

frankhugo: first hooked up in the new forums for a NG mass trade then now workin on a big gold trade. def a respected player i enjoy trading with bc hes patient as anyone :) even though we did a evend out Farfy trade to get it off my hands for his GDeli, it led to my DGible which led to my inevitable official comeback to tppc. after that, i ended up getting my GRios back from frank and really excited for what else the future has in store for us ;)

Bodolicious: another old school player that i got along with early in my "tppc career". just someone that didnt mind a usual whatsup or whatnot every now and then to keep his mind off of the bad offers on his quality pokes xD all jokes aside, bodo is a great trainer and a even chiller friend. now i found out he talks nba? oh its on xD hope to join a fantasy league maybe next season, but also hope to get him his DSala (?) anyway i can as well :D

Also possibly the first to get me started on my own personal goals towards some of my favorite pokemon with ShinySquirtle (?) 20 ^_-

HNC, I am honored to be in your shoutout :)

Arvin: though we both may be drawing a bit more inactive (at least me for sure this time of year) i always remember why i mad respect arvin whenever i get into convos. definitely not a stuck up player and understands how scrubs like me enjoy just chillin and chattin it up :D

I feel so speshul now rofl. Tbh I've known you when I was still on PC

Reality: another one of those players that im flattered to be mentioned in the same sentence with. crazy easy to talk to and doesnt mind the random conversations in his thread to catch back up :P as of recently really enjoy having reality drop by my threads instead of the other way around LOL

Nucleus: Though our friendship didn't just start at a Zappy (?) downgrade, that had to be our biggest trade (which is testimony to how easily we can talk, because I honestly dont like doing big downgrades with friends too often). Nuke is definitely a player that is evolving to the next type of Pk, helpful (via pms) to his friends and very very resourceful trader.

I just read through that little conversation you had with Messi and realized how good you really are at trading. :o

Haha , like I had said before, "You don't mess with THE HNC!" So how you doing bud?

LunarSuicune (destinySuicune): didnt talk to much in the old forum but knew of dS. rly chilled in the dual threads of me and dmav, and really love hiding stuff from :) always chill and down for conversation. destiny is teh awesome :P GRiolu M much? xD

goleafsgo80: very smart player (niiice GFarfy :P) that i wish i coulda helped with my downgrade for Arty (?) but couldnt go thru due to other offers. definitely a chill guy that i look forward to helpin to in the future tho :P GLAD I GOTCHA THE ARTY (?) :) :) :)

dragonkollector: though he doesnt remember me from the old forums much, definitely think i remember him. very respectful player and glad to get him his dream poke, GBeldy base :P he did hook me up with adds for his Arty (?) he won in a contest. hopefully i can continue to help him with whatever whenever :P

Charmy: One of homies that i met thru dmav and hnc dual threads series :P definitely really cool and sad to see go..but he affirms the idea of trading for what u want. forget popularity and rates. just go for it ;)

Chromosome: "Yeah! How can I fuhget that....That day was one of the rare days when I was really frustrated and angry with lugiaxp77. And you dropped in averting a fight between me and lugiaxp..... I just can't forget that day..." this quote and GLotad (?) 4. nuff said :)

Anidamaru (Anid): Anid is definitely one of the first bigger players that warmed up to me at the start. Though this new forum ive entered with a ban point in his forum :P i know me n him are still chill and def look forward to how much we can get accomplished in tppc and out ;) definitely proud to say he is one of my fav trainers to train my stuff. one of the most reliable and be glad to help him out in any sort of a pinch :D Not to mention one of the many that trust my advice via pms. I really take that to heart that I've set up a good rep here in the forums.

xX Hero Xx: baller status old school player that i never really chatted with when i was an up and coming player but thanks to random messages i send, i was able to converse with THE hero (faints) lol

Scrip+er: easily one of the best ppl to get advice from. back in the day, when i was on the come-up..definitely saved me from more than one scam :) a great friend and always glad to see whenever he gets on :D

Pepper: wow. can i find anymore of a patient trainer? doubt it. Arty (?) downgrade was definitely a long trading process but in the end we both got what we want and i got something more..a new someone i definitely respect and love talkin to in threads :P

thevoid: luis from the getgo was a mature player. though our initial conversation were about the dglaceon trade, i definitely wouldnt mind chatting it up with him more often.

Goku_SD
02-07-2010, 10:07 PM
lol Hnc

Boboking
02-07-2010, 10:21 PM
BoboKing (NidoK): its true. the true nidoking and im goin to do anything in my power to help him maintain his thrown :D

Who the hell's this? :lol:

Forum-Hacker
02-09-2010, 03:16 AM
Alpha - hes helped me since the start and ive helped hi back even though its not as much as him he still helps me and everytime we talk wr got something to lauugh about and were both trying to help each other, your my bestfriend on this game AlphaSquid

HNC (HoneyNutCheerios) - woouldnt excactly be much of a friend but man when i was still new and thought a G.Drago was amazing your set of em made me so jealous and i would not give up on getting them, that was a fun time but sorry if i got annoying -_-"

Mattmaster/Grim - 3k racing buddy i only lost because you had the advantage of being able to play when Scoundrel was weak cas of time zzones and you were a more experienced trainer >.>

Those are really the only guys i have much to say about but some other friends:

Transit/NoobPixels/Luarss
xXx - we use to be good buds man what happened
Jordy123
Chromosone
Boboking
Cuerpanokings - not friends no more but you made me rich buddy i will neva be around long enough to thank you enough
TreZide - stop scamming people man

Will add more when i think of em

Boboking
02-09-2010, 03:22 AM
:yikes: I r in there. Oh, Ch3erios name is like <---, but now he moved to HNC ;D

(Honey Nut Ch3erios)

Goku_SD
02-15-2010, 11:49 PM
im not on that list Forum-Hacker:egg_speechless:

Ally
02-16-2010, 12:23 AM
you guys are hilarious! :3

Boboking
02-16-2010, 03:37 AM
The Nido Kings© Official Top TC Friends

Dallas- What can I say about him? He was my very first official friend on TC. Gave me my first Nido for my collection, helped me out tremendously to succeed in this RPG world and is a blast to have conversations with. Probably my best bud on here. Isn't a thing I wouldn't do for this guy. Whenever I can afford a trip to Canada man; we are partying it up!

Song- Haven't known him long, but can honestly say he is a great friend. He is my future friend! To the countless conversations on MSN, or on the forums, all the way to helping each other out. I can say there will be more great memories to come with this Mee eating player!

Chris- Wow man! You actually made it up here. Kidding, but you are one hell of a friend. You've always know how to make a good conversation and can easily joke around with. Isn't many things I wouldn't help you out with when I have the chance to. Just keep the good times coming, bro!

ACC- You go by so many names, but everyone knows you as Ch3erios. You are one of the most giving players that I know. You help others before helping yourself, and that's a good friend in my book. I appreciate all the help you have given me, and the help you set forth to give in the future. Thanks a million, man!

Fading- Wow so many words. She'll gladly help anyone for no reason, but to be nice. Not expecting anything in return. I can't thank her enough for all the Nidos she has given me for my collection. The game of Chess, and all the good conversations. No matter what; I'll have her back on any situation and, at my best, will help her with her awesome collection she has going on. Can't wait for more awesome conversations with her!

DaC- Oh, this dude! Not much to say but what a awesome guy! All the stupid posts we make in each others thread, and the "noob" offers on each others stuff. This guy is hilarious! Appreciate all the help you've given me man, and gladly give you help when you need it!

BiO- Haven't actually got to know him well enough being he's such a long time player, but the little conversations we have had been great. He's one cool dude and doesn't mind helping others out. Appreciate what you've done and what you're about, bro. Can't wait for more conversations with you!

Goku- Oh, Goku. What's up with you, man? I've known you maybe for what a few weeks? This guy has already helped my collection out tremendously, and can't wait until I pay him back. Awesome conversations, and good times. More to come I assume!

Will add more on a later day!

Ally
02-16-2010, 02:45 PM
My turn! :3 They aren't in any order or anything! I hope some of you still consider me as a friend even though I was gone for a few weeks.

:egg_euphoria:

Cody the Master/Moonlapse Vertigo - The funniest friend ever! He always makes me feel better and brightens my day! Cody's also really sweet! :3

bunny - I love her cheerful attitude! She's always fun to talk to and never boring. bunny has probably the best name ever too! bunny's also one of my best friends on TPPC!

war of time - Helped me through a lot when I was new! War's always fun to spam threads up with and talk to. Probably the best trader ever! (next to maybe Dallas :)) Thanks wot <33

Kanna - She's also one of my best friends here! She's always on the chatrooms! Everytime I log on, I hope she is on too! :3 Kanna is almost always cheerful and hyper, which makes her a really great friend!

Ichigo Uzamaki - I just met him recently but he's like the nicest guy ever! He always helps and loves my awesome hammer. I hope we can be good friends :)

Tenshi/Greatest Randomest Artist Spammer Person Ever - Tess is great! She's a natural born spammer and really nice friend. You should take a look at her drawings! She's as good as Van Gogh ;)

Feist - She's really really random! And not in a bad way! She's really funny and can brighten a person's mood anytime!

Xaine - He's sooo cool! Xaine talked to me on MSN a lot, and always wanted to help me with the rpg!

Dallas - He's the best trader next to war of time! But forget that, he helped me too when I was new! He always loves to talk and is an awesome Maverick fan!!

Devolution - This guy is super sweet! He's always trying to help me in the rpg and he's the definition of a really good friend!

Joey - I don't know where he is now, but he's the kindest person in the world; no joke! He always helped my friends and I get pokemon we needed and Joey was always trying to help! I hope he's still here though :D

Piggachew - I heard he got promoted to Super Mod! Congrats!! Piggachew is the best! He has crazy ideas (race) but that's not a bad thing!

:egg_haha:

These are some people I don't know that much, but still consider them as friends. I hope to get to know these guys even better.

Commander Hydro/Canine
Hiro
Sangolove
Absoyena
Kife
Fading
Cloud
ghznl
Jebus
jwutheheadcase
MaDeMoiSeLLe
Sci
Shellie
Teeten
Tim

If I forgot anyone, I'm really sorry. I've been gone for really long and don't remember much people.

Again, if the people I said don't consider me as a friend anymore, I'm sorry...

bunny
02-16-2010, 06:46 PM
We all have our mysterious disappearences x3

Ally <3 You're one of my best friends too :>

SangoLove
02-18-2010, 09:35 PM
Wow, thanks a lot for that Ally :)

Feist
02-18-2010, 10:00 PM
Thanks Ally :33

Ally
02-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Yeah, no problem! You guys are awesome <3

Shadowmire
02-19-2010, 05:37 PM
Dark Decembers (<3)

Ay
Doom Kitty
Tenshi
freefall
GweetarFirebird
bunny
+Simplistic
Xaiyaru
Feist
Cody the Master
Hiro
Cyber
King Killa
Midnight
Second Advent
sophiadarkangel
Norsekerf
Piggachew
Fading
Minor
Iceman
Deimos
Cyanide Kisses
Absoyena
Elixer
Fatal
f00sh
GoldenEmpire
Gramm
h83r
Ichigo Uzumaki
LooN A TicK
MiniKobe
SangoLove
Sci
Ssgoku
U3
Ub3r Noob
Xero
Xynic
Ally
Apollo
Cataclysmic
Jassie
Kayshla
Lawnbuddha
LifeRuiner
Shadow
war of time

Apart from Scarlet, this has no order whatsoever. Because of the method I used (I just looked at my WLM contacts and TC friends and typed names), loads of people are missing. My bad.

Feist
02-19-2010, 09:41 PM
Yaaaay, thanks Mirey <33

Fading
02-20-2010, 01:08 AM
Bobo - Thanks sweetie <333

GoldenHeracross(?)
02-20-2010, 01:35 AM
Bobo- Me no see my name on your list :(

Boboking
02-20-2010, 05:57 AM
Fading- You're welcome :] <33

GH(?) I haven't finished it, yo!

Tenshi
02-20-2010, 08:44 AM
Thanks Ally, I appreciate the nice comments. :3 <3

I just wish people would stop calling me a spammer... o-o I post WAY less now.

SangoLove
02-20-2010, 11:11 AM
^Well the weirdo clan poofed so that would explain a lot :p

Thanks MireShadow

Tenshi
02-20-2010, 11:29 AM
Well, that, and the forums in general mostly bore me now.. xD

SangoLove
02-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Sadly, I would have to agree with you :(. I guess things come and go.

Hiro
02-20-2010, 12:27 PM
Thanks Shadowmire and Ally. <33

~Ay
02-20-2010, 01:15 PM
Thank you Mireyy 8D

bunny
02-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Thanks Shadowmire :>

Teach me your spammy ways, Tenshi D:
Pass on your divine powers!

Iceman
02-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Thanks Jacob!

Xynic
02-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Thanks Shadowmire

Shadowmire
02-22-2010, 12:25 AM
You're welcome, everyone<3

Doom Kitty
02-22-2010, 02:03 AM
THANKSSSSSSSSSS MIRESSSS. <3333

IDC if it's not in any order. I'm 2nd, yo.
kay. :)

Doom Kitty
02-22-2010, 02:05 AM
Iannnn, I'm ALWAYS on MSN. I don't see you on anymore. <3 BUT THANKS. :)
I'll try to come on chats more! :D!

Navvvv. Eww to you too. Thanks. <3

Tenshi
02-22-2010, 06:54 AM
Teach me your spammy ways, Tenshi D:
Pass on your divine powers!

I. Am. No. Spammer. T_T Please stop saying that...

Shadowmire
02-22-2010, 11:50 AM
THANKSSSSSSSSSS MIRESSSS. <3333

IDC if it's not in any order. I'm 2nd, yo.
kay. :)

lmao. You're welcome too<3

Gramm
02-22-2010, 04:08 PM
tenshi is totes a spammer

oh, and thanks, mire

bunny
02-22-2010, 04:49 PM
Awws, sorry Teny. I guess I just drift back to my TenshiMayu image of you then :D (It's an angel goddess that sorta looks like your avatar that i picture you like before i saw your real picture. It's pretty :>)

Legend_Master
03-08-2010, 05:38 PM
My awesome friends

NeRo:The awesome assistant!
DarkLeafeon:A dark leafeon wow i like to see that!
Zack:Your awesome!
Relic Master:Owns one of the best clans other then ethereal origins!
Phantom reaper:You gave me a 1k cranido non swap your awesome!

Send me friend requests if you wanna!

Legend_Master
03-08-2010, 06:09 PM
updated

Flawless
03-15-2010, 10:17 PM
dallas, HNC, gtz4life2, GH(?), Canine.

AbelCastilloLopez
03-15-2010, 11:43 PM
friends list:
Lillith (http://forums.tppc.info/member.php?u=410)
AbelCastilloLopez

Tenshi
03-16-2010, 05:57 AM
Did you seriously just put yourself on your own friend list? xD

Jassie
03-16-2010, 07:43 AM
Arvin
bigasmooth
BuBBa
bunny
Charmy
Cyenso
DarkPlayerz
frankhugo
Golden Green
Hiro
HNC
Icy Spirits
Infinity
InviciL
Jefff
Jirachi Master
krrishna
Legend_Master
Ma3rIf
NikoBelic999
nochicken
PokemonFan1995
Prince of Persia
Relic Master
rishi shah
Shadow
Shadowmire
Sublimestorm
Team RumbleRock
Tenshi
Xynic

Thats everyone thats currently on my friends list on the forums :3

I would give a long speech about each and every one of you but I dont even know half of you o: And even if I did I would be to lazy .-.

Arvin
03-16-2010, 07:58 AM
Thanks narb <3

GoldenHeracross(?)
03-16-2010, 08:00 AM
dallas, HNC, gtz4life2, GH(?), Canine.

Thanks. First place I see my name ;-; :D

Shadowmire
03-16-2010, 08:09 AM
I would give a long speech about each and every one of you but I dont even know half of you o: And even if I did I would be to lazy .-.

lmao. You're clearly so close to all of us.

Thanks for the inclusion.

Jassie
03-16-2010, 08:18 AM
Ill pretend like I know what an inclusion is o: And I am close to some of you..And others I just dont know xD

Shadowmire
03-16-2010, 08:42 AM
Inclusion, as in... including me. xD

Jassie
03-16-2010, 08:45 AM
Ah..That never occurred to me ;-;

Tenshi
03-16-2010, 11:17 AM
Thanks Jassie. X3 <3

bunny
03-16-2010, 11:44 AM
Thanks Jassie :>

ForTheWin
03-16-2010, 12:14 PM
:lol: I'm only on three D:

Xynic
03-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Thanks Jassie :)

Bazz
03-16-2010, 01:39 PM
Ally
bennyboy357
bullseye
bunny
CChen28
empoleonXD
fenrir
Genghiskhan
HeRoGooD
infernal entei
JZ THE CHAMP
Stainless08
TreZide
Twi$ted_$hadow
xXx

Pretty much half of them quitted :(

Shadowmire
03-16-2010, 02:21 PM
So, I just made a list of how many times (certain) TPPCers appear on lists. war of time appears on the most: nineteen.

Popular guy ^_^

bunny
03-16-2010, 02:35 PM
He gets around back stage xD

Bazz :>

ForTheWin
03-16-2010, 02:38 PM
I'm on HNC aka Ch3erios, Boboking, and DarkLucario I guess I'm not popular D:

Anidamaru
03-16-2010, 03:45 PM
^ I guess not.

ForTheWin
03-16-2010, 03:48 PM
:lol: Anidamaru :P This is Goku_SD :roll:

and yes its true I'm not D;

Jassie
03-16-2010, 08:24 PM
You all added me o:

So thank you I guess <3

Hiro
03-17-2010, 10:46 AM
~Ay
Ally
Alpha
Andone
Andromalius
Anidamaru
aotearoa0
Apollo
Apostolos
Arvin
Auron
Bio Hazard
Bodolicious
BuBBa
bunny
Camden
Castform
Cataclysmic
Clutchback
Cody the Master
Comatose
Cyanide Kisses
dachickens
Dark Paladin
DarkPlayerz
Devvy
Doom Kitty
Dragon Veteran
Fading
Fatal
Feist
frankhugo
freefall
Genosecks
Gramm
GummiOverload
Guon
Hajime
Hami Karu
Hantsuki
HNC
Jassie
Jawa
jero
Jinsley
Joey
Joga
johnnyp
Jrobillon
Karmam
Icey
Killua
Kriever666
krrishna
Leah
Ledgem
LooN A TicK
MaDeMoiSeLLe
Magikarp
Majestik
Maredux
Marshmellow
Mazhar
MiniKobe
Musty
NeRo
nochicken
Paradox
Piggachew
Pkcore
Pokeholic
Ragnarok 210
Reanimation
Sakura
SangoLove
Schwein
Sci
Shadow
Shadowmire
Shaneypoo
Shikigami
Shirley/Vampire
ShyGuy
Team Rumblerock
TeeTen
Tenshi
Tidus
U3
Ub3r Noob
Wantmyar/Marowak
war of time
Warrior of Darkness
weszie
Xaine
Xero
Xplosivemom
Xynic

Hope I got everyone. o.o

Shadowmire
03-17-2010, 11:36 AM
Thanks, Hiro!

SangoLove
03-17-2010, 11:42 AM
~Ay
Ally
Alpha
Andone
Andromalius
Anidamaru
aotearoa0
Apollo
Apostolos
Arvin
Auron
Bio Hazard
Bodolicious
BuBBa
bunny
Camden
Castform
Cataclysmic
Clutchback
Cody the Master
Comatose
Cyanide Kisses
dachickens
Dark Paladin
DarkPlayerz
Devvy
Doom Kitty
Dragon Veteran
Fading
Fatal
Feist
frankhugo
freefall
Genosecks
Gramm
GummiOverload
Guon
Hajime
Hami Karu
Hantsuki
HNC
Jassie
Jawa
jero
Jinsley
Joey
Joga
johnnyp
Jrobillon
Karmam
Icey
Killua
Kriever666
krrishna
Leah
Ledgem
LooN A TicK
MaDeMoiSeLLe
Magikarp
Majestik
Maredux
Marshmellow
Mazhar
MiniKobe
Musty
NeRo
nochicken
Paradox
Piggachew
Pkcore
Pokeholic
Ragnarok 210
Reanimation
Sakura
SangoLove
Schwein
Sci
Shadow
Shadowmire
Shaneypoo
Shikigami
Shirley/Vampire
ShyGuy
Team Rumblerock
TeeTen
Tenshi
Tidus
U3
Ub3r Noob
Wantmyar/Marowak
war of time
Warrior of Darkness
weszie
Xaine
Xero
Xplosivemom
Xynic

Hope I got everyone. o.o
Alright, here goes.
I'll add captions later.

~Ay - You're cool. And full of Tori. D:

Ally - Don't speak to you a lot, but you're a nice person.

Alpha - Cool guy. ;D

Andone - Helped me out a bit, still owe you an NG. xD

Andromalius - Man, I don't talk to you a lot but you're still cool.

Anidamaru - Awesome trader much? D:

aotearoa0 - I can talk with you almost anything, you're like a brother to me. <3

Apollo - I don't speak to you a lot these days, but you're still one of my closest friends around.

Apostolos - My greek brother. <3

Arvin - You're awesome, man. <33

Auron - Geez, man, you've helped me out more than almost anyone on this site. You're one of the few people I can talk to about anything. :D

Bio Hazard - Josh. <3

Bodolicious - Nice guy, I don't talk to you much though. D:

BuBBa - Oh, man. You've been a brother to me, dude. I can talk to you about anything, and we have all kinds of odd topics arising, huh? ;D

bunny - Haaaaaaaaai bunny. ;3 <3

Camden - Knew you from years ago, have you on Facebook, don't talk to you much these days though.

Castform - Pretty cool man, made a pretty sweet strategy for the Unown Tower before the move update.

Cataclysmic - Another one of my super close friends. We've had some intense conversations about a lot of private stuff. (:

Clutchback - chris7777, one of the few people I spoke to when I returned to TPPC.

Cody the Master - You're awesome, man. <3

Comatose - You too. :D

Cyanide Kisses - You've helped me out a lot, and for that, I'm totally grateful. :D

dachickens - Radiationite. <3

Dark Paladin - I don't talk to you much these days, but you're a really nice guy. I enjoy talking to you.

DarkPlayerz - One of my noobs. <3

Devvy - I only started talking to you recently, but you're cool too. <33

Doom Kitty - Nashbutt! You're like my older sister. D: We talk about a lot of mature topics (other than Ranbir -_-) and stuff.

Dragon Veteran - Old friend of mine. <3

Fading - You have got to be one of the few cool people I met on this RPG (you and everyone else on this list o.o). One of my best friends, and I'm glad I started talking to you.
Fatal - Iunno, dont talk to you a lot, but yeah. D:
Feist - Oh snap, one of my best friends. You are like my weird psycho older sister. <3333
frankhugo - Another one of my noobs. <33
freefall - My RuneScape buddy.. who got like 20m richer in a week or two. :( <3
Genosecks - GENOSECKS! Man, you're like my best friend on this site. I only met you in October but we talk to each other a LOT. You know that I'm always here for you, brah. I hope everything goes well with you and Janet. Have a blast on her birthday, yo. And remember man. Roommates, yo.
Gramm - You always make me laugh. <3
GummiOverload - Filipino brotha. 8D You should come on Yahoo! more often, btw. ;D
Guon - Dude, you're awesome. I know I always make fun of you, and that I should probably stop. xD. Anyway, you're really cool, and I hope college goes well for you. xD
Hajime - Don't talk to you a lot either, but you're a really nice guy.
Hami Karu - Man, I don't talk to you a lot, but I hope 2010 gets better for you. ;/ I know it sucked for you in the beginning, but remember, life gets better.. eventually. ;d
Hantsuki - Hey you. 8D I hope that college goes well for you, and that life is fun and stuff. Good luck with training the Houndour and Latias, too, don't give up. (:
Jassie - JASSIE'S MY NOOB. <3
Jawa - Rofl, you make me laugh a lot, but you're also a really serious/smart guy. :D
jero - Almost never spoke to you but you are a nice guy.
Jinsley - Funny guy, and never comes on RS anymore. ;-;
Joey - Pretty chill, nice to talk you.
Joga - Man, you've helped me out a lot, and I'm so grateful. I hope that it all goes well with Caitee (btw, still trying to tick Taylor off? xD), and all. xDD
johnnyp - I hardly ever see you around, man! Get online more, foo.
Jrobillon - One of my best friends on this site. I can talk to you about a lot of stuff, especially school and RS. o_o
Karmam - Ever since I started speaking to you, around 2 months ago, you've been a really nice guy to me. You helped me out a LOT when I got banned, and I wish that I could help you out with your problems. And damn, you're one of the funniest guys I've met. You are also one of the few people I can talk to anything about.
Icey - One of the coolest people I've met online. You're awesome, man. I hope that college goes well for you too, and that someday, you will get another cap (and give the first one to me). Enough about the cap though. I have you on Facebook and MSN, and you never cease to make me smile. You've given me some amazing advice, yo. <3
Kriever666 - You're cool, yo. <3
krrishna - Again, don't talk to you much. You're a nice guy though.
Leah - Leaaaaaaaaaah. You're like my older sister. You too, are awesome. 8D
Ledgem - Elazul. <333 You've been an awesome friend to me, brah. And we still have a race to 4.7k noob. xD
LooN A Tick - Man, I don't talk to you a lot, you're a cool guy though.
MaDeMoiSeLLe
Magikarp
Majestik
Maredux
Marshmellow
Mazhar
MiniKobe
Musty
NeRo
Nizzzy
nochicken
Paradox
Piggachew
Pkcore
Ragnarok 210
Reanimation
Sakura
SangoLove
Schwein
Sci
Shadow
Shaneypoo
Shikigami
Shirley/Vampire
ShyGuy
Team Rumblerock
TeeTen
Tenshi
Tidus
U3
Ub3r Noob
Wantmyar/Marowak
war of time
Warrior of Darkness
weszie
Xaine
Xero
Xplosivemom
Didn't add the rest of the captions, nub o;

Xynic
03-17-2010, 12:57 PM

BS styll :(

Ally
03-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Thanks Hiro <3

Cody the Master
03-17-2010, 01:46 PM
/me <3s Hiro

Xero
03-17-2010, 01:59 PM
Hmm, guess I ought to post :x thanks to those who mentioned me, wasnt expecting to crop up on anyones lists

Darkheart
Andone
ShyGuy
Deimos
Paradox
Apo
DarkRex
HamiKaru
Spix
Sci
Guon
Gramm
Jebus
Fatal
Derextreme
Helen+Lucy
KingKilla
Lillith
Mazhar
Kreios
Alak/Rohan
Ghost
U3
Alpha
frankhugo
Beaver/Genosecks
ch3rios
MLJ
Bio
silverblade
Dreger
Aether
Syed
Bodo
Fading
Mire
Ay
Tenshi
Xaine
Kyle
Apollo
HawwO
Joey
Bunny
Adam
Matt
NeRo
Maddy (too lazy to figure out which letters are caps and which arent >:)

All i can recall atm, most are retired unfortunately :(

Shadowmire
03-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Thanks, dude. :]

I miss Rohan, among others. ...Geno guy is Beaver?

Anidamaru
03-17-2010, 02:07 PM
Thanks Hiro

bunny
03-17-2010, 02:27 PM
Thanks Hiro & Xero <3

/remembered :>

Ally
03-17-2010, 02:55 PM
This is my updated friends list. I probably forgot some people, but if I did please tell me!! I have the worst memory!!

Absoyena ~ I love talking to you on chats. ;3 Your always funny and a nice friend.
Alrak ~ I remember I gave you a free Celebi and you repayed me with something ten times as better. Your the best! <33
Bazz ~ Always love to spam with you. :)
bunny ~ Best friend on forums! <33 (Kanna too) Your the best KM. Fast trainer, kindest player, I could go on forever. :)
Canine ~ Awesomeness! :) Your a great friend and always will be one.
Cataclysmic ~ I wasn't sure if you considered me as a friend, but I consider you as one. Your sooo kind with all those contests, and helping people out and stuff. <3
Cloud ~ Tidusnub! I wasn't sure if you considered me as a friend either, but your always fun to talk to and you always give me a great laugh.
Cody the Master ~ Codeee! 8D Your also one of my best friends on here! :) I love talking to you on MSN and you still have the title of the funniest player ever. Don't change, kay?
dallas ~ DallasMavNoob! *gives title as best trader ever*. Ily! :3 You helped me a lot in TPPC and made it awesome for me.
Dark Lucario XD002 ~ I met you when I joined the Blissey Review and I'm glad I did. You made the expierence great.
Deimos ~ Your the most random and funniest people too! :) I love your artwork! <3
Devolution ~ Devy! Thanks so much for all you've done. xD I know you quit and came back but I hope everything goes well for you.
f00sh ~ I recently met you when I was interviewing you for the Blissey Review. I don't know whether you would like me as a friend or not, but I still have to say your really sweet. =]
Feist ~ Fesit is always the greatest! :) Kind and grateful! :] *worships*
Flash SC ~ You won my contest and won that awesome prize! :) Ever since then we started becoming friends. I'm glad I had that contest.
Glai ~ Your an amazing person altogether. :D Always trading and spamming. Your like a mini - someoneI'mnotmentioning.
Gramm ~ Haai! I remember I met you when you were a bot. Ever since then you've been a great friend. I love it when your on the chats. Never boring to talk to.
Hajime ~ I recently met you, but so far your a really kind and sweet person. You've helped me a little and I hope we can get to be better friends.
Hiro ~ I don't talk to you a lot, but when I do, it's always great. I remember the chat about my friend's brother. xD
Iceman ~ Icey! Ever since you joined my clan, the Place of Insanity has never been better. Your posts increase the awesomeness of the clan by 33%. :3
Ichigo Uzumaki ~ Your always either serious or hyper. Either way you'll always be super kind and one of my great friends. My hammer thanks you too. <33
Jawa ~ I don't know you all too well, but your pretty cool.
Jebus ~ I've only spoken to you once or twice, but it's still nice to talk to a great guy like you.
Joey ~ *Gives nicest player award*. Thank you soooo much for everything you've done! I'm getting a gift for you whether you like it or not. It's not going to be some crappy one, trust me you'll love it. <3 Your the exact oppisite of your name (Phailur) and your one of my great friends on TPPC. <333333
Kanna ~ Kanna Kanna Kanna! One of my best friends! <33 I miss you so much, and I love when we talk! Come back! D:
Kife ~ I am not sure whether you consider me as a friend or not, but I talk to you a lot on chats and I hope we can be better friends.
MaDeMoiSeLLe ~ Your are one of the two greatest artists on TPPC. Other than that, your always kind to everyone and you always help any one who asks for help.
Piggachew ~ I still remember that small little race we had. You may have beat me, but I'm glad we had it. :)
Portal ~ Your one of my great friends on TPPC!! I'm soooo happy I made the Place of Insanity because I got to meet an awesome, sweet, and kind person.
r3d ~ r3dnub! :) Your a great friend as well. Your one of the great people on TPPC that are never boring. I know you miss talking with Kanna, bunny, and I! :3
SangoLove ~ Your one of the ones I met recently and I hope we can be great friends. Your posts show how kind and funny you are!
Sci ~ If a forum could ever have a kind, sweet, crazy, funny, guy it would have to Sci! <33
Shadow ~ I don't know you that much, but I remember I used to talk to you sometimes in Shellie's clan. Your in my clan too and I'm happy because now we can get to know each other and be awesome friends!
Shadowmire ~ I just met you and you are so polite and sweet! I'm so happy I viewed your page, because that gave me a new, great friend. :D
Tenshi ~ You are one of the best two artists on TPPC. I don't care what you say, your still awesome. :3 I love talking to you all the time.
Tim ~ Timmmm! Omg you are leik the most helpful and nicest guy evar! :) I love talking to you on MSN! <3
war of time ~ I think one of the best accomplishments of TPPC is getting to be a friend of war of time. You are soo nice all the time and never let anyone down!
Xero ~ I have just met you and your a TPPC expert! <3 I love your posts and your also really kind!
Xynic ~ I hope we can be better friends. I don't know you well, but just like I said to a lot of people, we need to talk more! <3

I love these people too <3 I can't beilive I forgot them. They deserve a special spot:

FortheWin ~ omg you are a great guy! I recently met you and I was glad I did. <3 You're always fun to talk to and you're never rude!
Kayshla ~ I have so much to thank you for! <3 I know you helped me out in the RPG and you're always going to be one of my good friends!

Cody the Master
03-17-2010, 06:19 PM
i'll be here all eternity, Ally <3

Hiro
03-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Didn't add the rest of the captions, nub o;It took up too much space. :< But yeah, I should get around to that.

Everyone else, no problem. :<

Oh, and thanks Ally. :D

Gramm
03-17-2010, 07:35 PM
cody is definitely not the funniest player ever

Gramm
03-17-2010, 07:39 PM
oh and thanks ally

Shadowmire
03-17-2010, 07:48 PM
cody is definitely not the funniest player ever

Scarlet's Love <3 says (5:32 PM):
funniest player ever?
Scarlet's Love <3 says (5:32 PM):
im so glad you found a friend with a poor sense of humour
By The Pain I See In Others says (5:32 PM):
D:
By The Pain I See In Others says (5:33 PM):
I'm amusing ;;

No offense, Ally

Ally
03-17-2010, 07:51 PM
</3 Well imo.

Tenshi
03-17-2010, 07:54 PM
lol, poor ally

thank you though, i appreciate it <3

Feist
03-17-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks guuuys. :3

And aww, Ally, you're such a sweetie <3 Thank you.

~Ay
03-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Thanks Andy and Hiro <33

Glai
03-18-2010, 10:45 AM
Why thank you Ally <3

I`m a mini....mini.....mini.....Brad Pitt? :D

bunny
03-18-2010, 10:53 AM
Thanks Aelly :>

Cloud
03-18-2010, 11:04 AM
Thanks Ally & Hiro.

Flash SC
03-19-2010, 07:14 PM
Thanks Ally :smile:

My friends list:
Glai
Dark Lucario XD002
ForTheWin/Goku_SD
Ally

...to be continued :tongue:

ForTheWin
03-19-2010, 07:41 PM
:lol: Flash and I thought I was gonna be on Ally's list but </3

godopokemon
04-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Everyone hates me :egg_failure:
i thought i was getting along well with people. :egg_cry:

pokemon87411
04-05-2010, 10:37 PM
godopokemon

Kayshla
04-05-2010, 11:02 PM
This is my updated friends list. I probably forgot some people, but if I did please tell me!! I have the worst memory!!

Absoyena ~ I love talking to you on chats. ;3 Your always funny and a nice friend.
Alrak ~ I remember I gave you a free Celebi and you repayed me with something ten times as better. Your the best! <33
Bazz ~ Always love to spam with you. :)
bunny ~ Best friend on forums! <33 (Kanna too) Your the best KM. Fast trainer, kindest player, I could go on forever. :)
Canine ~ Awesomeness! :) Your a great friend and always will be one.
Cataclysmic ~ I wasn't sure if you considered me as a friend, but I consider you as one. Your sooo kind with all those contests, and helping people out and stuff. <3
Cloud ~ Tidusnub! I wasn't sure if you considered me as a friend either, but your always fun to talk to and you always give me a great laugh.
Cody the Master ~ Codeee! 8D Your also one of my best friends on here! :) I love talking to you on MSN and you still have the title of the funniest player ever. Don't change, kay?
dallas ~ DallasMavNoob! *gives title as best trader ever*. Ily! :3 You helped me a lot in TPPC and made it awesome for me.
Dark Lucario XD002 ~ I met you when I joined the Blissey Review and I'm glad I did. You made the expierence great.
Deimos ~ Your the most random and funniest people too! :) I love your artwork! <3
Devolution ~ Devy! Thanks so much for all you've done. xD I know you quit and came back but I hope everything goes well for you.
f00sh ~ I recently met you when I was interviewing you for the Blissey Review. I don't know whether you would like me as a friend or not, but I still have to say your really sweet. =]
Feist ~ Fesit is always the greatest! :) Kind and grateful! :] *worships*
Flash SC ~ You won my contest and won that awesome prize! :) Ever since then we started becoming friends. I'm glad I had that contest.
Glai ~ Your an amazing person altogether. :D Always trading and spamming. Your like a mini - someoneI'mnotmentioning.
Gramm ~ Haai! I remember I met you when you were a bot. Ever since then you've been a great friend. I love it when your on the chats. Never boring to talk to.
Hajime ~ I recently met you, but so far your a really kind and sweet person. You've helped me a little and I hope we can get to be better friends.
Hiro ~ I don't talk to you a lot, but when I do, it's always great. I remember the chat about my friend's brother. xD
Iceman ~ Icey! Ever since you joined my clan, the Place of Insanity has never been better. Your posts increase the awesomeness of the clan by 33%. :3
Ichigo Uzumaki ~ Your always either serious or hyper. Either way you'll always be super kind and one of my great friends. My hammer thanks you too. <33
Jawa ~ I don't know you all too well, but your pretty cool.
Jebus ~ I've only spoken to you once or twice, but it's still nice to talk to a great guy like you.
Joey ~ *Gives nicest player award*. Thank you soooo much for everything you've done! I'm getting a gift for you whether you like it or not. It's not going to be some crappy one, trust me you'll love it. <3 Your the exact oppisite of your name (Phailur) and your one of my great friends on TPPC. <333333
Kanna ~ Kanna Kanna Kanna! One of my best friends! <33 I miss you so much, and I love when we talk! Come back! D:
Kife ~ I am not sure whether you consider me as a friend or not, but I talk to you a lot on chats and I hope we can be better friends.
MaDeMoiSeLLe ~ Your are one of the two greatest artists on TPPC. Other than that, your always kind to everyone and you always help any one who asks for help.
Piggachew ~ I still remember that small little race we had. You may have beat me, but I'm glad we had it. :)
Portal ~ Your one of my great friends on TPPC!! I'm soooo happy I made the Place of Insanity because I got to meet an awesome, sweet, and kind person.
r3d ~ r3dnub! :) Your a great friend as well. Your one of the great people on TPPC that are never boring. I know you miss talking with Kanna, bunny, and I! :3
SangoLove ~ Your one of the ones I met recently and I hope we can be great friends. Your posts show how kind and funny you are!
Sci ~ If a forum could ever have a kind, sweet, crazy, funny, guy it would have to Sci! <33
Shadow ~ I don't know you that much, but I remember I used to talk to you sometimes in Shellie's clan. Your in my clan too and I'm happy because now we can get to know each other and be awesome friends!
Shadowmire ~ I just met you and you are so polite and sweet! I'm so happy I viewed your page, because that gave me a new, great friend. :D
Tenshi ~ You are one of the best two artists on TPPC. I don't care what you say, your still awesome. :3 I love talking to you all the time.
Tim ~ Timmmm! Omg you are leik the most helpful and nicest guy evar! :) I love talking to you on MSN! <3
war of time ~ I think one of the best accomplishments of TPPC is getting to be a friend of war of time. You are soo nice all the time and never let anyone down!
Xero ~ I have just met you and your a TPPC expert! <3 I love your posts and your also really kind!
Xynic ~ I hope we can be better friends. I don't know you well, but just like I said to a lot of people, we need to talk more! <3

I see how it is

My Friends List:

Not Ally

Iceman
04-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Only by 33%? That means I am not doing my job! *marches off* ........ o and thanks ally.

noob
04-05-2010, 11:32 PM
my mutha
my fatha
my farm
my chickens

Ally
04-06-2010, 08:54 AM
I see how it is

My Friends List:

Not Ally

Oh no! I told you I have the worst memory! I was mainly scanning through my friends list. I'm so sorry, lemme add you.

Lawnbuddha
04-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Lawnbuddha: Doesn't know much about basketball but no ones perfect. ;)...whoa, whoa, whoa...I just saw this...you %$#&% spoink

MiniKobe
04-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Haha =]

Monday
04-06-2010, 08:12 PM
Okay. So there are not many people on my list yet as I have just returned and forgot everyone that was on my old list on the other forums.

If I forgot you, please remind me =]

~Descriptions come later~

Cataclysmic
Second Advent
Justin (Not sure what name he goes under these days.)
CodytheMaster
Hiro
GummiOverload
Feist
Majestik (Myles)

Kayshla
04-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Oh no! I told you I have the worst memory! I was mainly scanning through my friends list. I'm so sorry, lemme add you.

:>

Thank You <3

My Friend List:

Ally
Uhm, Dallas
Maybe WoT
and uhm, Vladimir Gustof
bunny
Gramm
and maybe, just maybe, AeSix <3 <---- My state buddy

Hiro
04-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Okay. So there are not many people on my list yet as I have just returned and forgot everyone that was on my old list on the other forums.

If I forgot you, please remind me =]

~Descriptions come later~

Cataclysmic
Second Advent
Justin (Not sure what name he goes under these days.)
CodytheMaster
Hiro
GummiOverload
<3
And Justin used BuBBa, he got banned lol.

Monday
04-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Yeahh I know, but he always comes back with different UN's. Its confusing D:

Oh btw, your welcome <3

Cody the Master
04-06-2010, 09:31 PM
thanks Emma <3

Monday
04-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Your welcome, Cody!! <3

bunny
04-06-2010, 10:20 PM
I saw the edit, Kayshla ;c

Kayshla
04-06-2010, 10:28 PM
Real Friends List:

bunny - It all started when I said "Happy Birthday" and I'm happy I said it

Gramm - Chats.

AeSix - AeSix: "So, Kayshla, if you are of age, and interested maybe we could meet up and have coffee together" really happy I said I was from Florida, and we talked

dallas - Not really sure how we met, but you're a pretty cool guy

VG - lol

Ally - I helped you out back when you were Namecraze, and boy am I glad I did.

Will update ladr

Norsekerf
04-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Troutspawn.

Sienkronieze
04-08-2010, 05:52 PM
i hab no frendz. :c

The
04-08-2010, 06:43 PM
I guess I'm finally out of everyone's system.

Lawnbuddha
04-08-2010, 07:46 PM
I guess I'm finally out of everyone's system....I think you're still on my Friends List! whatever page that is on...

The
04-08-2010, 07:49 PM
:o

I'm on LawnBhudda's friends list D:

I gotta find out who else still has me on.

cartae666
04-08-2010, 08:38 PM
I got 1

his name is ads

bunny
04-08-2010, 09:38 PM
ily The

But i haven't found the time so far to write my Friend's List ;;

The
04-11-2010, 11:05 AM
ily The

But i haven't found the time so far to write my Friend's List ;;

Ohai Bunny.

You're the person that threw all those chips at me xP

bunny
04-11-2010, 01:44 PM
Ohai Bunny.

You're the person that threw all those chips at me xP

On the bright side, if you bothered to keep those chips, i think they're worth like... five cents each :D

ricardopaulosp
04-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Friends:

bunny
felipe
FUDO-YUSEI
Jessica
kuro
leo148
Mimi
mudyskips
Pepalus